The Green Turtle's First Try At Indoor

I wish I would plan ahead!!! I'm an impulse kinda person. One day I was talking about CBD oil and someone had mentioned ruderalis so I looked it up and within a week I started building a PC grow box and ordered seeds. The following week I built my first cabinet. The next week I built another small seed starter cabinet, it didn't stop there...... Now I have a tent with led lights and my spare room is now a grown room!!!! The sad thing is i haven't smoked in probably a year! No real reason just stopped. But I love hobbies and when I get into them I get tunnel vision. But it's great because now I have a great community of people to talk to and keep my brain occupied with constant expansion and learning!!

I wish I would plan ahead!!! I'm an impulse kinda person. One day I was talking about CBD oil and someone had mentioned ruderalis so I looked it up and within a week I started building a PC grow box and ordered seeds. The following week I built my first cabinet. The next week I built another small seed starter cabinet, it didn't stop there...... Now I have a tent with led lights and my spare room is now a grown room!!!! The sad thing is i haven't smoked in probably a year! No real reason just stopped. But I love hobbies and when I get into them I get tunnel vision. But it's great because now I have a great community of people to talk to and keep my brain occupied with constant expansion and learning!!
I was looking at a pc build and cabinet builds like Crazy! But my gal wanted me to start off big so we could stop spending so much money.. 110 a 1/4 round my parts so it's not a cheap habit.. I just enjoy the plant so much.. My pops taught me how to garden so I put all of his knowledge into everything I do with these beautiful little ladies

420-magazine-mobile1988254473.jpg

Just a quick easy update, they all got there first drinks in the big girl planters :D can't believe they will be a whole 7 days tomorrow! OMG! Lol

420-magazine-mobile1988254473.jpg

Just a quick easy update, they all got there first drinks in the big girl planters :D can't believe they will be a whole 7 days tomorrow! OMG! Lol
They are looking happy! I can see leaf sets pushing out from here :3

Happy plants = happy life? Idk I'm all about that though!

420-magazine-mobile1006125864.jpg

7 days today since they all took their helmets off to say HELLO WORLD!

420-magazine-mobile1787307172.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile1765546007.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile1395971080.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3

420-magazine-mobile1493286429.jpg

Fast Buds #2

420-magazine-mobile598872435.jpg

Tangiematic

They all took their first water well it was ph 6.35, they each got about 2 oz along very outside perimeter then 1 oz about 2 inches out from stem. Fans still making them shake but I can tell they are building up because instead of rocking to and fro its a gentle wiggle now . tent is running a constant 83-86 RH varies between 45-65 depending on time of day (my humidifier bit the dust sadly)

Aww they are loving it <3 aren't they just the cutest little things?

Hey I've got Fast Bud #2 auto seeds as well! Gonna grow them sometime soon, till then I'm gonna live vicariously thru u!

Cheers!
I'll definitely be keeping it posted in here so you can see how they grow! I planted them purely for speed :D hopefully they are first to get done so my lady can enjoy some next level smoke .

Just more time to plan and prep! It took me months to pull the trigger.. It is so nice to have them growing . and you'll be there before long at all!

Amazon is incredible. My new tent arrived today. I guess tomorrow I need to move my 3x3 --- shhhh don't tell my spouse, I think it is going to accidently end up in my office so I can have 2 tents.

Amazon is incredible. My new tent arrived today. I guess tomorrow I need to move my 3x3 --- shhhh don't tell my spouse, I think it is going to accidently end up in my office so I can have 2 tents.
What size ? Omg yay!

Yes! Epic! I can't wait to get. My second tent for perpetual growing! This should be awesome.. I agree with Big, Hurry up and get back from vacation!

Yes! Epic! I can't wait to get. My second tent for perpetual growing! This should be awesome.. I agree with Big, Hurry up and get back from vacation!

Thanks Verde. I can't wait myself.

Gorilla tent? Nice man, can't wait for you to get back from vacation .

No not a Gorilla Tent. I guess I am just cheap and went with a Apollo for about $104.

Do you think the Gorilla is substantially better? I grow in a totally dark garage with no windows so don't worry about light leak.

Back
Top Bottom