The Green Turtle's First Try At Indoor

Yeah I just transplanted and watered them. I did grow out a NYC Diesel but It was stunted.
420-magazine-mobile1864140295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1284897285.jpg
it's just one small cola I cut her premature and smoked it hehe.

Haha, is this your first plant? Make sure you hold on to those pictures so you have something to look back at!
Here's my first plant..anything I could do wrong I did at least twice and she still produced buds lol
420-magazine-mobile1392654251.jpg

If you honestly want my thoughts here goes.. I suggest that you focus on lst only going forward. You want to allow your plants to grow vertically so the bud sites can stack nicely... the only way that will happen is if the branchs have the node sites. I think topping is a great way to train, I use to top every plant until I completed my last grow.. I realized the bud and trim I was losing out on.

Well just a quick daily update they are all looking good, growing healthy it seems... Should be thirsty withing next two days... Waiting on the last of my supplies to run my exhaust ventilation out of the current room my tent is setup in :D

420-magazine-mobile1270044522.jpg

I have started seeing the difference in genetics for sure! 1 of the Blue Amnesia (#2) is superior to the other two and one (#1) is definitely inferior but hey I don't judge :D (too much)

420-magazine-mobile213823273.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile1865375178.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile967817787.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3

420-magazine-mobile845683107.jpg

Fast Buds #2

420-magazine-mobile768799760.jpg

Tangiematic :D

Hopefully my bondage supplies will be in today, so I can start planning that out ( I know it's still a little early but I like having a plan ready)

Hehe you gunna top them? They look damn happy :3

Hehe you gunna top them? They look damn happy :3
I'm not sure... I was thinking about topping one of the smaller Amnesia ones, but I've also read about it stressing the plants out bad... May just save it for the photo plants in my future.. This first and second are just quick simple grows to build some up for the gals medicine cabinet . I'll get to toy around when she gets to smoke and forget that I'm paying other ladies more attention . . .

Lol I think they were called soft touch plant ties, it's just wire with a soft rubber around them! Like 3 bucks for 16 feet of it at canadian tire lol

Why are they at a tire shop?
Because I live in the land of igloos and polar bears, everything is at canadian tire XD idk maybe in the states you could find it at Wal-Mart or a garden shop!

Because I live in the land of igloos and polar bears, everything is at canadian tire XD idk maybe in the states you could find it at Wal-Mart or a garden shop!
I was going to ask the same question! . . . You Crazy Canadians! You can find some odd stuff in odd stores the more isolated you get here in Murica! So I understand

And do you just bend it into a u and stick it in the dirt to hold down branches?
Yep sometimes I just hang them off of young branches or if needed I clip the tie right to the edge of my pot! Works wonders .

420-magazine-mobile1137364774.jpg

Just a quick and easy update, no water yet (waiting on them to tell me they want it) got my ventilation finished up so no more hot room and babysitting Temps :D

Soon they will cover that dirt up with leaves!

I can't wait! I really can't wait for the smell.. I love the smell of freshly grown medicine.. The more I prep for LST the more it's intimidating me :/ it's definitely a process to behold and kinda confusing/intimidating at the same time
Get on YouTube and watch some time lapses so you can see how the plant grows through the phases, this will give you an idea of what to expect!

Then you can kind of picture what you want your plant to look like, and with the knowledge of where branches will form etc. You can kind of start planning and manipulating for that basic shape, refining it as the plant grows!

You'll get an idea of what your plants can handle pretty quick, I definitely snapped a couple branches but they keep rocking so don't be scared! I'm on my first time lst'ing as well! It's a little nerve wracking at first but if You watch and listen to your plants you'll get it!

I can't wait! I really can't wait for the smell.. I love the smell of freshly grown medicine.. The more I prep for LST the more it's intimidating me :/ it's definitely a process to behold and kinda confusing/intimidating at the same time

Verde - I'm with you. I've never LST'd and it is a bit intimidating. I'm afraid I'll snap the stem and kill the little girl. I still have at least 2 months before I drop my next beans so studying lots of grows ...

Back
Top Bottom