The Green Turtle's First Try At Indoor

N I thought this would be a cool reference, a chart that shows what's absorbed at what ph for soil and hydro! I this helpful for me anyways
420-magazine-mobile598000482.jpg

N here's some pics of lst technique I've been using
420-magazine-mobile1658274867.jpg

Holding down my main stem with a big wire-the main stem wants to grow up and pushes with considerable force so it takes work to keep it down
420-magazine-mobile2090034737.jpg

Here you can see I'm separating the leading branches, 2 more are coming in so I'm making space for them by adjusting the big branches!
420-magazine-mobile1294337521.jpg

Here you can see how I seperate her branches to let more light in to lower regions
420-magazine-mobile1477633322.jpg

And an overall shot after some lst

Basically using clips n those ties you can kind of play around and focus on spreading branches out- I'm going for a total blanket over my pots but you can totally train them however you want! I think in that article on lst I even saw a plant grown like a spiral hedge!

420-magazine-mobile1835803725.jpg

Low and wide baby .

Lol sorry I said I'd get those photos in here but had a busy day yesterday- hope this helps with your lst endeavour! Feel free to ask questions for clarity! It's definitely not a professional technique by any means, just what's been working for me! I still say check out Stupidfaces journal cause his lst is the bomb n he is running autos, he's doing a great job .

Morning bud! XD sorry I tend to go on when I'm sober . cheers!
Thank You! You pictures are actually quite helpful, I'm grabbing some of that magic green bendy stuff tomorrow.. Pipe cleaners just don't do well for me...

One more question if you don't mind since tomorrow marks 14 days should I start feeding? I know everyone's opinions on FFOF but from what I've read it's 14-21 days then start nutrients... Could my yellowing be because that particular lady is hungry for some help?

Thank You! You pictures are actually quite helpful, I'm grabbing some of that magic green bendy stuff tomorrow.. Pipe cleaners just don't do well for me...

One more question if you don't mind since tomorrow marks 14 days should I start feeding? I know everyone's opinions on FFOF but from what I've read it's 14-21 days then start nutrients... Could my yellowing be because that particular lady is hungry for some help?
Yep I'd say start 1/4 strength nutes n see how they do! Maybe aim for 250 to 300 ppm, nice and light to givem a taste of the goods before laying it on them!

Thank you guys! I will definitely start feeding them lightly :D how much do I give them? When do I start water to runoff? I definitely don't want to Overwater them.. You guys rock Thank You Big! And Thank You Droopy! And Thank you everyone else for the help so far

Thank you guys! I will definitely start feeding them lightly :D how much do I give them? When do I start water to runoff? I definitely don't want to Overwater them.. You guys rock Thank You Big! And Thank You Droopy! And Thank you everyone else for the help so far
Watering becomes a bit of a game now lol because they are so small it's easy to over water still, but we're gunna start adding nutes so we need to make sure we are watering to avoid salt build ups!

So! For the first water with nutes my recommendation for you would be water just until a bit starts dripping out the bottom and then stop. This will charge your medium with whatever your feeding, and since it's the first feed you don't need to worry about run off too much. Once they have a bit more roots going you can water till run off like normal! N water around the outside of the pot (mostly) so the roots have to push out to get to most of the water .

For nutes it gets fun now! So when we say 1/4 strength etc. We're comparing to the recommended dosing from the bottle. They usually tell you to use way more than you need!

So you can go off the bottle n gradually decrease your dilution, or you can make a custom nute schedule! I see your using a gh go pack so you have everything you need and then some!

I use gh nutes with some extra additives, so I'll upload the nute schedule I based my revised schedule off of, and my revised schedule. Keep in mind these are not the products your using, but I'm thinking the micro, grow and bloom ratios might help a bit .

Check it out n let me know if it helps

The original nute plan I got from a commercial grower
420-magazine-mobile193810542.jpg

My revised schedule
420-magazine-mobile1168869193.jpg

And a couple more schedules I was looking at while researching
420-magazine-mobile1844605762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile431043776.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1571286869.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2129344909.jpg

Lol k information overload but hopefully this helps get you started .

Watering becomes a bit of a game now lol because they are so small it's easy to over water still, but we're gunna start adding nutes so we need to make sure we are watering to avoid salt build ups!

So! For the first water with nutes my recommendation for you would be water just until a bit starts dripping out the bottom and then stop. This will charge your medium with whatever your feeding, and since it's the first feed you don't need to worry about run off too much. Once they have a bit more roots going you can water till run off like normal! N water around the outside of the pot (mostly) so the roots have to push out to get to most of the water .

For nutes it gets fun now! So when we say 1/4 strength etc. We're comparing to the recommended dosing from the bottle. They usually tell you to use way more than you need!

So you can go off the bottle n gradually decrease your dilution, or you can make a custom nute schedule! I see your using a gh go pack so you have everything you need and then some!

I use gh nutes with some extra additives, so I'll upload the nute schedule I based my revised schedule off of, and my revised schedule. Keep in mind these are not the products your using, but I'm thinking the micro, grow and bloom ratios might help a bit .

Check it out n let me know if it helps

The original nute plan I got from a commercial grower
420-magazine-mobile193810542.jpg

My revised schedule
420-magazine-mobile1168869193.jpg

And a couple more schedules I was looking at while researching
420-magazine-mobile1844605762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile431043776.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1571286869.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2129344909.jpg

Lol k information overload but hopefully this helps get you started .
Thank you so much for the help!

First feeding! Did 1/8 strength for first feeding :D between all five with just minimal runoff they drank 1 gallon! Let's see if the ladies liked it now! Ph was 6.73 :D I measured ppm but I forgot it lol!

420-magazine-mobile720252850.jpg

All the gals together!

420-magazine-mobile336297800.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile596642321.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile738302902.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3

420-magazine-mobile1015561807.jpg

Fast Buds #2

420-magazine-mobile2114664365.jpg

Tangiematic :D

Prepare for take off my friend! They look ready :3

Hey Verde just a heads up. Taking a close look at Nova's top newer growth today and I noticed a slight burn on the tips. I fed her the last 2 weeks 1/2 strength Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom. Now since this is my first grow I'm not sure if this is burn or just what happens in the last few weeks before harvest. But I would imagine it's burn because I did feed her 3 times (2 nutes/1 pH water) this week because she has been drinking alot and I'm trying too push those buds a bit. But here is a pic of her tip. It is very small but burn none the less I think.
420-magazine-mobile552481195.jpg

I think the girls liked their first drink, some more than others :D

420-magazine-mobile1050847011.jpg

Just the group looking happy!

420-magazine-mobile1066880470.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile1642186573.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile843868225.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3

420-magazine-mobile1586111936.jpg

Fast Buds #2 (not to happy about nuts)