The Hempire Strikes Back!

Heres just a pic of what i got going on in flower. Figured it was past time for a photo update.
20170821_223523.jpg

... and the UFO launches into the skies once more.

O dont worry about overlooking me sweet sue, i know your busy rushing around this site lol. Thank you for letting me know, ill have to check it out. Life is super busy for me of late and i been quiting smoking cigerattes and caffine so i been stressing like crazy. I feel super bad for slacking so horribly on 420 magazine.

We never think of it as slacking lexort, we always think "Wow! I hope he's ok! Life must be awfully busy around those parts."

It can be a lot to keep up with when life gets crowded, and many of us get to feeling bad about being absent on our digital streets. Just stop in every week or so to let us know you're still there and well. :battingeyelashes: It's supposed to be fun. Let it be.

... and the UFO launches into the skies once more.

Lol ya its constantly performing launches lol. Continuious occurence round these parts lol.

We never think of it as slacking lexort, we always think "Wow! I hope he's ok! Life must be awfully busy around those parts."

It can be a lot to keep up with when life gets crowded, and many of us get to feeling bad about being absent on our digital streets. Just stop in every week or so to let us know you're still there and well. :battingeyelashes: It's supposed to be fun. Let it be.

Ya life can get a bit heavy at times thats for sure! Im definitely gonna put forth the effort to post more on here, i get to missing the 420 family something fierce!

Hey buddy, just wanted to pop in and let cha know I ve missed your shit! I ve also been outta the loop for quite a while but still think of you awesome f ers and the amazing things y all have taught me. Hope all is well in your world bro, take care!
!

Hey brother been a while. Good to see ya. I been slacking horribly between internet being crap and busy with other projects i havent been on here much. Been meaning to pop some beans and get going again, i still have sour d and huckleberry in veg as mothers but been lazy and havent taken clones yet lol. I might start a new journal in the near future not sure yet, i kinda let this one go for too long. Glad you stopped by though brother!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom