The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Have you seen some of the Dark Devil auto plants around 420? I would probably start with that one but I might actually pass on the project for a while.
Ive got some DDA waiting in the wings. When I get my comparative seeds going shes gonna be in the tent with em!

great fun! planting in a toilet roll, pretty cool last minute adaptation, cannot wait to see.
have fun with the pollen:cheer:
I beleive you can just plant that straight into the next container. Not only will the roots go straight down but as the toilet roll tube degrades the roots will push through it. Very clever smeegs!

Ive got some DDA waiting in the wings. When I get my comparative seeds going shes gonna be in the tent with em!

These DDA are going to drive me nuts.....lol waiting on a email to find out if a local s-bank is getting them in as they advertise it.....

I beleive you can just plant that straight into the next container. Not only will the roots go straight down but as the toilet roll tube degrades the roots will push through it. Very clever smeegs!

Sadly to say the toilet roll experiment died, root just shriveled right off, but thanks for that mr.B as that was experimenting at short notice but now that you mention it I'm going to do that come summer and see how well it works.....:thanks:

I feel ya buddy! My seed order is still "pending shipment" lol
I check the damn website daily. :nomo:

C'mon mothafuckas! Get them bitches in the mail!!!
LoL

LMAO P...:smokin:
Sadly... this is like my 9th order from this bank. I know how long it takes to get here. I'm just being impatient..... Critical Jack is gonna be dank! @Smeegol

Sadly... this is like my 9th order from this bank. I know how long it takes to get here. I'm just being impatient..... Critical Jack is gonna be dank! @Smeegol
Yah gotta say im a fan of critical jack. Has a almost liquorice taste to it. Well the batch I got hold of did anyway lol

These DDA are going to drive me nuts.....lol waiting on a email to find out if a local s-bank is getting them in as they advertise it.....

Sadly to say the toilet roll experiment died, root just shriveled right off, but thanks for that mr.B as that was experimenting at short notice but now that you mention it I'm going to do that come summer and see how well it works.....:thanks:
I dunno if seedsman have got any left after their 420 extravaganza lol. If these are who youve tried then ignore me but if not have a look. My greenthumbs itching to get em in the dirt lol. Sounds like just the strain for me. Believe me this is gonna be private stash. No fuckers even gonna smell a bud of it lol. My misses is gonna be lucky if I share a doob with her lol. (Mama mia is basically for her benefit im happy with a indica dom hybrid like the critical I got going. Id also be very happy with the critical jack @Preston9mm mentioned)

Great job on the pollen collection Smeeg.....ive not delved into that yet myself. Great idea to put the spoon and rice beside your file so that everybody can get an idea of how little it takes.

@Bilbobudkin420 that mama mia I just googled and actually sounds like I'd quite enjoy it for my evenings, thanks for getting my interest up...

Great job on the pollen collection Smeeg.....ive not delved into that yet myself. Great idea to put the spoon and rice beside your file so that everybody can get an idea of how little it takes.

Morning mr.G, thankyou kindly, I hope it helps anyone whose nervous bout collecting as it is really interesting apart from the 93 pollen sacs..lol I want to pollinate a chem fruity fem whose thrown pistols as she was outside and hours are shorter, I've had her under 24hr for a week now 18/6 for a cpl days.
Should I continue to veg as I'm not sure bout this next step as I know if I veg she might go monster, but she's only under 100w halogen as it's an experiment.. But I'm thinking take 4 cuts and wait for roots to show and then flower out maby...?

:thanks:

good morning guys n gals, I trust you are doing well, pictures of perfect health...?? So yesterday I had my 1st check up with the doc, and pleased to say all went well. Had X-rays done and nothing's moved so all good.

Stopped by my nice guys house to purchase some meds. Chocolope - outdoor, Purp chem - outdoor and 1 that's been talked about from guys n gals I meet at nice guys house.

Granny's Balls - indica leaning with heavy body lock then eases off, but head high is alert but sluggish
( turn my head and vision follows 3 seconds later )
It's a smorgasbord of mixes all in one, mr nice guys personal strain which he had in stock and all grown outside he's been mixing strains with granny's balls for years n years that he doesn't even remember what it originally was.....:rofl:

But I'm glad to report its kicking butt very nicely..... all his customers love this strain....:bravo:

Anyhow a cpl pics of Laurel and Hardy....

Granny's defo got seeds in. hmmm summer project

.....Ok so My growing partner wanted to enter the compareative grow thing, so I did it for him, and they notified me really quickly that I was excepted, and they would be sending it.. I was like cool.. When I was checking out what info he had put down for billing and mailing he had put my address down.. Also cool. Then I realized he hadnt put down the number for the address... E-mailed to adjust their info, and they had ALREADY sent it out... That is the quickest I have ever seen seeds sent out whether you paying or not... I am hoping that since I live in an isolated and private country community they will know it is mine... No others around here with my name, though just got this house last Sept....
.....Dont know anyone all that well except my hot ass neighbor who by the way gave me permission to use one of her old planters out back of our places for my GROW... Thats cool...Hope they figure it out, dont really care for myself, it would just be nice to get seeds in less than the ole 7 to 10 business style delivery LMAO... Green Days all

LMMFAO Mr. Nice Guy... And Granny's Balls... you kill me man... Green am to me, Green pm to ya..

mr. H, I won't lie but granny's got some big balls.....really had me doing aimless things that I wouldn't normally do. I think that it's is definitely a heavy indica leaner but has that space warp effect vision when you look around..... found some seeds which I'm stoked about and my brother found some too in his med bag he reckons that he also thoroughly enjoyed it... so spring time lets try and get a female.....

Back
Top Bottom