The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

good morning guys n gals, @Mr. Magoo nice to meet ya please anything I can do to help please don't be shy, ask away...:high-five:

I did not have gout but I did have a case of shingles not long ago.
Tis, Screwed up shite this getting ol'

Cheers and feel better, healing vibes your way:peace:

Damn mr.Blue, shingles is a horrible one to endure, my aunt suffered it for a long time. Hope you are in better health now buddy.

morning everyone, so I've had a rough cpl days battling with gout, I have chronic gout and it's truly an affliction that renders its victims helpless with pain. So after 2 doc visits in 2 days for x4 injections and a knee that resembles a grape fruit I can coherently swear now and be understood whereas before you couldn't due to mind altering explosions of crucifying and gut wrenching pain.

So woke up today went for a hobble and have a smoke of granny's balls and now that my knee is peaceful harmony with my body, I bring you " Laurel and Hardy ".

So if you've been following the adventures of Laurel and Hardy you'll know Laurel is the runt of the litter even though she poked her head above soil 2 hrs earlier than Hardy.....:eek:

So this is Hardy who has done rather well despite me trying to dehydrate them in 32c temps at night. but she's responded like a trooper taken it her stride.

Ooh ooh.....Laurel.

Now Laurel on the other hand has just remained in a dormant state of nothingness for the last 21 days ( 21 days for both today ) she hasn't budged since.........until yesterday. So yesterday when I went to say good morning I saw she had just exploded with growth overnight and you can imagine what this geriatric looked like doing a hobble with a excited grimace on his face just daring that smile to take over, well needless to say the smile won out......:high-five::slide::popcorn: then gout reminded me who da boss.:laugh:
the last pic is " Hardy " and some random seedling that's sprouted.....wonder what it could be....shall we leave it and see....?????

Looking nice Mr. Smeegol. I notice that sort of lag in growing plants. Drives me nuts because I will overfertilize sometimes then they are really stunted and will be for a month or more. Live and learn. Now I know.

I hope you are having a better day today!

Cheers,

Those babies look great Smeegol. Love seeing them in their natural light. :goodjob::popcorn:

thank you mr.S, might be lucky as the next 2 weeks temps look steady in mid 20's/10ish, once below 3'c in those coming 2 weeks. So far it's been 24hr but I want to step down to 18/6 with Mother Nature and light at night.

Looking nice Mr. Smeegol. I notice that sort of lag in growing plants. Drives me nuts because I will overfertilize sometimes then they are really stunted and will be for a month or more. Live and learn. Now I know.

I hope you are having a better day today!

Cheers,

Evening mr.Fish, if I have to be honest she had till next Tuesday to improve stature wise, it's was a silent threat that seemed to work..... to be honest I haven't paid this much attention to anything I've had going since operation.....and I'm really enjoying a Korea hands on approach, which is awsome as its a big learning curve I find while I'm recovering.....:high-five:

Kids are looking happy! I've never done autos before will they start flowering early if they are under 12/12 light or do they just have a fixed growth time?

Evening mr.N, if I have to be honest with you, I've never had much hand rearing the 1's I feature in my journal as its been more of a " growing and learning from a distance " or any of them that I have in my journal due to how long I've been out with my back, probs the better part of year. But what I do understand with these 2 are mom was auto and dad was random pollen. They've both had more 24hr than 18/6 but that will change next tues when I'd like to transition to 18/6. I haven't seen any sign of pistils either. 21 days old today.. Hoping for 1 fem as 2 I'd have to send back 1 to the farm.... :popcorn:

The only growing I've done is what I've learnt befriending all of you fine folk and my brothers kindly grown most of it out with a bit of advice here n there....so :bravo:everyone you've silently been crafting a 1 of a kind..........." an education for a gollum "........

anyways there's so much awsome info from all and cheers.......:thanks:

so I've totally neglected my other project being grown shyly under the ever watchful eyes of " smeegs helpful mentors " I've got chem fruity fem/aka GA/ Gollums Angel should cut it. So her soil is a mix from my brothers farm, and she's loving it to be honest. soil/manure/stones, and 2x 50w halogen globes. Saturday will be 3 weeks of reveg under 24hr as she's 2 large gor me to move but I rotate her daily. She sprouted outside on the 20/03 or 03/20 her stamp shows. She is 19 odd inches I think and I've only fed her biobzz grow 1.5ml/1lt rain water last Tuesday and the Tuesday before. She's just kept on pushing out pistils still so going to get her funk on I believe still to come. I forgot to edit dialogue on GA's pics, sorry.....:passitleft:some chocolope I got same time as " granny's balls " and I think it's fair to say I should of got another slot of grannys......:reading420magazine: more learning to do.

1st and last time she saw Mother Nature. about 2 weeks, stupid to think I lifted her out there.

From Soil to Tip.

All compact bud sites which I've confused on a scale of 1 to heaven help her.

and to further confuse her I've been spreading the tip of her out bout once a day.

my plan after observing and learning from a host of amazing people is........leave her alone.
yip leave her alone. 08/23 is 1st of spring in the Southern Hemisphere so then i figure I should have 4 decent sturdy cuts to choose from before she will move back outside to finish off her golden days....

4 X cuts - hopefully I'll get 2 decent let's go with happy girls and I can expand on trying the pollen I've collected and is snuggled in the freezer. if what I understand is I'll get a 50/50 reg seed which could express either or neither parent....?

Another angle I'm looking at is reversal, it intrigues me like crazy and I won't lie I'm itching to try it but patience is a virtue and that's what Summer's going to be like from 12/22 is patience as that's when summer enters the game and hot, hot and hot...

But..... of course, in true @Smeegol fashion, you pay it all forward by helping sad souls like me learn to grow. LoL
:high-five:

mr.P, I think that outa all the chats we've had I would never even consider you a " ... Soul " more a " supercalamari-poplintastics " type of soul......:laugh: truly mr.P and @#allwhohavehelpedsmeegs...:thanks::love:

@mr.Hacker sir, you most certainly haven't missed " ol ladies balls " yet as that's coming spring18 ....lol
got some seeds that I'm going to grow out and see where I land as a starting point..

Whoever said " Rome wasn't built in a day " musta been smoking a bit of granny's stash.......lol
Hope you having a great day in your garden just gone 01:40am here so it's off to bed being hemmed in on both sides by my girls ( sausage dog-1, fox terrier cross-1 ) and there's no ms.Smeegs so I'm all good as don't need a electric blanket in winter......lol :green_heart: good green vibes coming your way

anyways there's so much awsome info from all and cheers.......:thanks:

so I've totally neglected my other project being grown shyly under the ever watchful eyes of " smeegs helpful mentors " I've got chem fruity fem/aka GA/ Gollums Angel should cut it. So her soil is a mix from my brothers farm, and she's loving it to be honest. soil/manure/stones, and 2x 50w halogen globes. Saturday will be 3 weeks of reveg under 24hr as she's 2 large gor me to move but I rotate her daily. She sprouted outside on the 20/03 or 03/20 her stamp shows. She is 19 odd inches I think and I've only fed her biobzz grow 1.5ml/1lt rain water last Tuesday and the Tuesday before. She's just kept on pushing out pistils still so going to get her funk on I believe still to come. I forgot to edit dialogue on GA's pics, sorry.....:passitleft:some chocolope I got same time as " granny's balls " and I think it's fair to say I should of got another slot of grannys......:reading420magazine: more learning to do.

1st and last time she saw Mother Nature. about 2 weeks, stupid to think I lifted her out there.

From Soil to Tip.

All compact bud sites which I've confused on a scale of 1 to heaven help her.

and to further confuse her I've been spreading the tip of her out bout once a day.

my plan after observing and learning from a host of amazing people is........leave her alone.
yip leave her alone. 08/23 is 1st of spring in the Southern Hemisphere so then i figure I should have 4 decent sturdy cuts to choose from before she will move back outside to finish off her golden days....

4 X cuts - hopefully I'll get 2 decent let's go with happy girls and I can expand on trying the pollen I've collected and is snuggled in the freezer. if what I understand is I'll get a 50/50 reg seed which could express either or neither parent....?

Another angle I'm looking at is reversal, it intrigues me like crazy and I won't lie I'm itching to try it but patience is a virtue and that's what Summer's going to be like from 12/22 is patience as that's when summer enters the game and hot, hot and hot...

mr.P, I think that outa all the chats we've had I would never even consider you a " ... Soul " more a " supercalamari-poplintastics " type of soul......:laugh: truly mr.P and @#allwhohavehelpedsmeegs...:thanks::love:
I just want to make people smile... :hug:

After years of being miserable, and making others miserable by association....
My life will now be spent trying to give back because I've taken way too much in the past.
Whatever I can... I try to help

good morning boys n girls, guys n gals....... so what's a Smeegs to do on a beautiful winters morning, real feel - cold enough for me to be enjoying a piping hot ( actually warm, can't do piping hot ) coffee and my brother dropped in with a prezzie ( what could it be )....?

Oh well I shall find out after my stomach has digested it......?

DIY project anyone.....???? not stomach related........lol:hmmmm:

:rofl::rofl:................to be continued :popcorn:

aahhh mr.H, knowing my brothers tolerance limit with his edibles I only accepted 1.....he has 4 ( coconut butter cookies he makes ) and smokes a slim bat. Knocks him out........:goodluck:

" my affects ( have I used the term correctly) kicked in after close on the 2hr side and wrote an awsome " tutorial/ guide " on correct bud wash and drying techniques my brother and I are hoping to have some serviceable. I gave my kitchen a good deep ol clean, a big sativa buzz, but that lead to me being overly energetic and my leg stiffening up..... So now a heavy indica couch luck has set it, I'm expecting my nephew and brother to pop in after school " grade 00 " becoming a big little "man now " too....

" so my old friend and confidant ' paranoia ' settled in I started feeling really anxious and jittery. I was working myself up at their impending visit that a cpl times I had to stare down a cpl panic attacks..

So it's taken 5hrs to make a simple phone call to find out what's going on are they coming.... luckily they are not so now securely safe in the knowledge that my day know longer has its paranoid surprises lined up to sharply bringing me back to crashing reality........I do believe a afternoon nap will better suit my brain as its been overthinking on overdrive......

" so guys who have never experienced edibles and are trying edibles for the 1st time, know what product you are using, as this was made with your average normal swagg for bout $2 no lie....
it absolutely smashed me guys and my head is sore, so I leave you with food for thought.....

#saysacrappyfeelinggollum........:hmmmm: #notworthit.....:eek:o_O. .........#wouldnevershare......:rip:

Ya I have had too much before. Sometimes it is just not the right kind too. Strain dependent. You hear about those cobs? The thread is in my signature. Chewing cobs is not like other edibles at all.

Cheers,

Ya I have had too much before. Sometimes it is just not the right kind too. Strain dependent. You hear about those cobs? The thread is in my signature. Chewing cobs is not like other edibles at all.

Cheers,
morning mr.Fish, I survived......:rofl: I got up to date on the cobs last week and can't wait to try....:high-five:

I mean DAMN... LOL take a nap or something ......

Morning mr.H, alive, well and nap is over, it's just gone 9am and I feel fresh like a daisy....:slide:

howdy all, so not much happening as no one wants me to drive a vehicle and I'm getting bored. So halfway through winter already it's 26c out and a low of 7c. So since spring is still 2 months away I'm itching to drop gdp reg seeds in prep for spring.....

considering making a pvc hoop house thingy for the juniors.... will have to supplement some lights for cpl hours...

Back
Top Bottom