The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

good afternoon guys, not too much going on, took " Gollums Angel " outside for a pic or 3. She's been in a months reveg today but as I've never attempted this before I don't know what I'm looking for to tell me it's working...??

I pony tailed quite abit in the beginning so only the first cpl sets of branches have got any decent length on them.. the rest have just started shooting out pistil and leaf at the junction where the branch should be...?? So can I assume that my reveg plan has started as she's got till end August to do her thing...

Any ideas as to what's going on plant wise that I can keep an eye out for...?
cheers guys hope you all having a grand day....:high-five:

afternoon guys n gals, ive smoked 3 different purple chem's in the last 6 months, most recent batch I found seed in, 10 in total in 5g indoor. i wasn't impressed by purple chem bout people really seem to enjoy it, the guy who grew it is who I get all my supplies from if I don't have my own.

So I dropped those 10 seeds this morning in water and let's grow them out and learn why I didn't enjoy my previous experience with this strain....

I just want to make people smile... :hug:

After years of being miserable, and making others miserable by association....
My life will now be spent trying to give back because I've taken way too much in the past.
Whatever I can... I try to help

I love this!! It’s so fantastic to see people have the ability to self reflect and do better. That’s my life motto, well among other things! Lol
aahhh mr.H, knowing my brothers tolerance limit with his edibles I only accepted 1.....he has 4 ( coconut butter cookies he makes ) and smokes a slim bat. Knocks him out........:goodluck:

" my affects ( have I used the term correctly) kicked in after close on the 2hr side and wrote an awsome " tutorial/ guide " on correct bud wash and drying techniques my brother and I are hoping to have some serviceable. I gave my kitchen a good deep ol clean, a big sativa buzz, but that lead to me being overly energetic and my leg stiffening up..... So now a heavy indica couch luck has set it, I'm expecting my nephew and brother to pop in after school " grade 00 " becoming a big little "man now " too....

" so my old friend and confidant ' paranoia ' settled in I started feeling really anxious and jittery. I was working myself up at their impending visit that a cpl times I had to stare down a cpl panic attacks..

So it's taken 5hrs to make a simple phone call to find out what's going on are they coming.... luckily they are not so now securely safe in the knowledge that my day know longer has its paranoid surprises lined up to sharply bringing me back to crashing reality........I do believe a afternoon nap will better suit my brain as its been overthinking on overdrive......

" so guys who have never experienced edibles and are trying edibles for the 1st time, know what product you are using, as this was made with your average normal swagg for bout $2 no lie....
it absolutely smashed me guys and my head is sore, so I leave you with food for thought.....

#saysacrappyfeelinggollum........:hmmmm: #notworthit.....:eek:o_O. .........#wouldnevershare......:rip:
Awwww poor Smeegs!

Edibles are very different, just try less next time;)

Great updates! Glad to see your using hashtags...newty tends to rub off on people lol :D

Have a great day Smeegs and bros:)

hi Smeeg
I see signs of a re veg but at a very early stage. I look for those single bladed leaves. The grow scraggley, they need those long light days to turn back the clock on flower.

I dunno if this will help, but my try at a re veg, only did it the once.
Lemme try a piccy of one I did, not too many piccy of mine cause it just weren't pretty. i was screwing around.
CIMG2649.jpg

'Ere is another same day I think.
CIMG2650.jpg

Another from a different day

Those are seeds on it, I pollinated it, i forget how or why....

High Hopes for your re veg good way to keep a favorite smoke for another go.
CIMG2899.jpg

EDIT: and those new leafs, they seem to have less serrated edges, more rounded. I think see that in your new baby leafs. :goodluck:

good evening guys, hope y'all have had a splendid day, mine has just been amazing been super excited all evening as I had confirmation of participation in the Brooklyn Sunrise comparative grow.. How awsome is that, can it get any better......lol
So update time, it'll be in parts I think, see how it goes...:high-five:

So 2days ago I dropped 10 chem purple reg seeds in a water/h2o2 mix and this morning I put them in paper towel and tween 2 plates and wrapped in a towel and popped them on top of my small grow box all nice warm and snug..
What am I going to do with them you ask, well not sure yet but tag along and we'll find out together...

As you can see there are 2 that have taproots poking out, but they can chill until tomorrow as I had nothing ready this evening...

So today marks Laurel and Hardys 1 month above soil today, so I'm not quite sure what to expect as you know I've had a cpl back ops in the last 4yrs so everything that I've shown on my journal my brothers kindly helped me with but this time I'm all hands on baby.
I gave them each their 1st official feed of 1.5ml biobzz diluted in 500ml rain water, each 1 got 100ml around perimeter of pot as I'm hoping to improve root structure 1st.

So 1st pic is Hardy, just taking it all in. 2nd up is Laurel who I topped/Fimmed or should I say I tried too.
I made the cut at/on the fifth set of branching so what I'll end up with is 2-4 tops I hope....

Last but not least is Gollums Angel/chem fruity..

So I've had this little lady under 24/18-6 schedule for a month now and I've slowly been watching for signs that she's starting to reveg and she's started throwing out weird shaped leafs and if you look closely something else I learnt today after @kelticBlue kindly supplied some pics for me to compare is that on a plant that's busy revegging a sign to look out for is the serrations on the leaves look to be rounded and not pointy which I totally agree with, also if you look closely you see it's abnormal leaf growth pushing out amongst the pistils. So hopefully she go monster come spring time.....

Well guys n gals it's been a truly awsome day, it's just been good vibes piled upon good vibes all day, even my brother who has bad ass tennis elbows ( yip both of em ) was in a chipper mood...
The piggies must be makin bacon then.......

Well the sunset was about 4 hours ago so I leave you an African sunset from my garden.....:love:

good evening guys, hope y'all have had a splendid day, mine has just been amazing been super excited all evening as I had confirmation of participation in the Brooklyn Sunrise comparative grow.. How awsome is that, can it get any better......lol
So update time, it'll be in parts I think, see how it goes...:high-five:

So 2days ago I dropped 10 chem purple reg seeds in a water/h2o2 mix and this morning I put them in paper towel and tween 2 plates and wrapped in a towel and popped them on top of my small grow box all nice warm and snug..
What am I going to do with them you ask, well not sure yet but tag along and we'll find out together...

As you can see there are 2 that have taproots poking out, but they can chill until tomorrow as I had nothing ready this evening...

So today marks Laurel and Hardys 1 month above soil today, so I'm not quite sure what to expect as you know I've had a cpl back ops in the last 4yrs so everything that I've shown on my journal my brothers kindly helped me with but this time I'm all hands on baby.
I gave them each their 1st official feed of 1.5ml biobzz diluted in 500ml rain water, each 1 got 100ml around perimeter of pot as I'm hoping to improve root structure 1st.

So 1st pic is Hardy, just taking it all in. 2nd up is Laurel who I topped/Fimmed or should I say I tried too.
I made the cut at/on the fifth set of branching so what I'll end up with is 2-4 tops I hope....

Last but not least is Gollums Angel/chem fruity..

So I've had this little lady under 24/18-6 schedule for a month now and I've slowly been watching for signs that she's starting to reveg and she's started throwing out weird shaped leafs and if you look closely something else I learnt today after @kelticBlue kindly supplied some pics for me to compare is that on a plant that's busy revegging a sign to look out for is the serrations on the leaves look to be rounded and not pointy which I totally agree with, also if you look closely you see it's abnormal leaf growth pushing out amongst the pistils. So hopefully she go monster come spring time.....

Well guys n gals it's been a truly awsome day, it's just been good vibes piled upon good vibes all day, even my brother who has bad ass tennis elbows ( yip both of em ) was in a chipper mood...
The piggies must be makin bacon then.......

Well the sunset was about 4 hours ago so I leave you an African sunset from my garden.....:love:
View media item 1555160
View media item 1555161
View media item 1555162
Lookin' great brotha! :bravo:

Happy to hear you got in on that comparative grow. I can't wait to watch it all go down...
:popcorn:

Green Days to you.
:passitleft:
-P

good morning guys n gals, thanks kindly for all the kind words, a Smeegs must try what a Smeegs must try....lol

So it's cold this morning, like really cold as in 7c cold, luckily there's no misty vapor coming out my mouth when I breathe/blow out.... So I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do today as its going to be raining and miserable and apart from the seeds I have going in their paper towel incubator and a rogue seed which has walked off on its own while I was counting sheep last night..??

Have fun ya hear......:high-five:

Hi @Smeegol, been catching up on your growings’ on, some fun things
:thumb:

I put some cuttings in the ground last spring and they flowered and revegged. Some came out within weeks, some took all summer. They reverted to single leaf growth, at first all stunted and curled. Then began normal 3 then 5 leaf growth. Some stayed all larfy with growth that needed stripping off. A couple revegged and got super bushy and gave me some nice flowers. So you might see all of that with your reveg.

Howdy mr.Boat thanks for that bit of info as its helps me form a better image of what to expect with what I am seeing...
What I am intending to do is put her out in spring ( sept ) take a cpl strong cuts and let her go rest of summer and see what she does. The cuts I will use use for a seed project with silver like yourself I believe, and I have some pollen I want to experiment with so gonna be fun watching you and comparing if you want.....

good morning guys n gals, @Mr. Magoo nice to meet ya please anything I can do to help please don't be shy, ask away...:high-five:

Damn mr.Blue, shingles is a horrible one to endure, my aunt suffered it for a long time. Hope you are in better health now buddy.

morning everyone, so I've had a rough cpl days battling with gout, I have chronic gout and it's truly an affliction that renders its victims helpless with pain. So after 2 doc visits in 2 days for x4 injections and a knee that resembles a grape fruit I can coherently swear now and be understood whereas before you couldn't due to mind altering explosions of crucifying and gut wrenching pain.

So woke up today went for a hobble and have a smoke of granny's balls and now that my knee is peaceful harmony with my body, I bring you " Laurel and Hardy ".

So if you've been following the adventures of Laurel and Hardy you'll know Laurel is the runt of the litter even though she poked her head above soil 2 hrs earlier than Hardy.....:eek:

So this is Hardy who has done rather well despite me trying to dehydrate them in 32c temps at night. but she's responded like a trooper taken it her stride.

Ooh ooh.....Laurel.

Now Laurel on the other hand has just remained in a dormant state of nothingness for the last 21 days ( 21 days for both today ) she hasn't budged since.........until yesterday. So yesterday when I went to say good morning I saw she had just exploded with growth overnight and you can imagine what this geriatric looked like doing a hobble with a excited grimace on his face just daring that smile to take over, well needless to say the smile won out......:high-five::slide::popcorn: then gout reminded me who da boss.:laugh:
the last pic is " Hardy " and some random seedling that's sprouted.....wonder what it could be....shall we leave it and see....?????
Is there a certain strain you have looked into to see what would benefit you the most ? Or cbd strains.. I’d ask sweet sue or lady G2HM

mr.king to be honest with you I've never finished/harvested a grow of my own only guided my brother in growing for us , because of the high prices of purchasing your meds to smoke or 3ml oils and also seeds not as easy to come by as I'd like so I've narrowed down my list to 3 strains that I want to concentrate on. Also we are not going a full harvest as to purchase is a 4 hr round trip and expensive per gram indoor or outdoor and gas for the car.....

I've been following @SweetSue dark devil auto thread and that is no.1 on my list, number 2 is a strain that I haven't seen mentioned on this forum is the GG Allin strain by Southern Star seeds and it's quoted to be a 100% indica and a total knockout which will do well for my meds and my sister in law who has Crohn's disease.
The third and final 1 is gorilla glue auto by gorilla glue I'll get the info in a bit but it's medical properties are powerful and Crohn's is one of the ailments listed under medical properties.

The infamous ATF is another strain but is out of reach at the moment, cbd wise I want the candida as I get it here without much hassle...

And until recently in an agreed unanimous decision by my smoking circle ( my brother, his missus and myself ) this granny's balls I've been talking about that my friends grows his " strain " is really amazing...

It's only known parent was Road Kill Skunk according to the grower and it's was grown indoors, it ended up having a seed or 5 from a random pollen fairy... Ever since then he's grown out the female and crossed with whatever was in proximity whether it was a calculated pollination or random.

My brothers been speaking about ang finally we have got our hands on some " granny's balls " grown outdoors in a shaded tunnel set up... I'm holding on too 25 seeds for a project cause that same purchase we purchased 5 grams of indoor grown Sour Power OG. We have grown 1 OGK by dinafem full term but it was mediocre and cause we didn't unsterstand the whole trichs story it was average smoke........

So driving home and I rolled a phat sour power my brother admitted the next day he didn't remember the 2 hour drive home the night before, well we were impressed let me tell you....

So that's another interesting project I want to work towards is a cross between sour power and granny's using CS or silver thilosulfate and if all fails I will naturally wait for her to stress ....

We don't have access here in South Africa to even a quarter of the products that most of you guys have available to you within a week or even 24hrs if needs be, but that's our lot and we work with what we have available to us do a LOS soil using certain products like Neem/Karanga cake and crustacean meal but the help I've been given and ingredients that I can obtain and work with im my attempt at my first LOS soil attempt in the next month, I've seen the proof that this soil mix without those ingredients using what we have available here in South Africa. I could easily point all of you in the right direction to the proof I mention I've seen from these members that you use this platform as well from South Africa but I want prove myself among my peers that I look up to on this forum and I'd like to also show any fellow country man that we can also do a good proven organic soil is possible without having to resort to often costly imports for certain products.

I'm not having a whinge by any means at all, I just feel very strongly about implementing what I've learnt from all of you using ingredients that are available to me.

I can honestly say I can't recall actually saying on my journal at any time " hey feel sorry me " I'm a cripple with a really bad back........ hell NO I just want to learn and grow, you guys have guided me and I hope I gained the respect of those of you that I physically make an effort to follow your journals no matter how long they are but it's cause I respect you guys and value your input.
I also realize how busy all of you are juggling work/growing your meds and dealing with the world wide events regarding cannabis it's amazing and I get to share it with....

My apologies as I'm not sure whose journal I'm on or if it's my own and I can't be bothered to check right now but I like you guys and want you to share in my triumphs as I have shared in yours.....:love:

There's a cpl bid fish that I'm still getting round to getting a bit more comfortable with as you are all vey unique each in their your own way, you know where my garden is if you've ever come across it , messy yard eva.......:love:

So please come join and share the next big step in my adventure
@TorturedSoul I was very wary of you but thanks to sweetsue among others I've come to understand you and feel confident to tag you, so that just goes to show you that this interest we all share overcomes all forms of of obstacles....

And others whose quirky views on life I've come to appreciate as it helps me grow and broaden my horizons and reevaluate my outlook on life going forward and I'm almost sure this phrase you all use " no pics, no proof or you haven't done it " is an awsome resolution to work towards for me or you guys doesn't matter what the objective is, it's about sharing,caring and learning.......

You've all been there at that point in your life somewhere in your journal where you've reached this point I've I've reached today...

So thanks for your ongoing friendship and advice and I can't wait to start paying it forward which is I something I learnt from my time living in America.....

Good Mornin' Mister Smeegol,

My friend you wrote all those beautiful words and they ring very true for me. Hits my soul. These connections are beautiful and it is great to be able to be here together - from across the world - and learn from each other something so great.

I wish it were so simple as to just walk across the street and smoke one with you. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom