The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

@Preston9mm

What was the smell on her like? Had a crossed green crack running and the green crack mom was a very strong guava smelling pheno which came out in the cross.
Hey bud just wanted to wish you good luck in member of the month and thank you for helping me with act info brotha ✊

Well you just check the width of the leaves really. Wider leaves are associated with Indicas and narrow thin ones with Sativas. (Although according to the very smart science people all plants are sativas and we naming things wrong...but screw em...lols)
Anything in between would be a cross or a hybrid. It doesn't take long for you to start noticing the variety in plants. By next year's run you'll be good at it.

Hey smeegol just wanted to say hi and how things are ... plants look good how long you ponytail for usually ?

Hey bud just wanted to wish you good luck in member of the month and thank you for helping me with act info brotha ✊

Oh was really confused by that, thanks man but I'm somewhat of a lurker on here. Only swoop in to pass on some 2nd hand knowledge where I can. Hope the ACT works for ya. Learnt some stuffs myself from the other helpful chaps.

Oh was really confused by that, thanks man but I'm somewhat of a lurker on here. Only swoop in to pass on some 2nd hand knowledge where I can. Hope the ACT works for ya. Learnt some stuffs myself from the other helpful chaps.
Wel thank you as well you all are great man blessed for the info you guys share ...:passitleft:

afternoon guys n gals, so today's unveil is " GB " granny's balls..

came out on 26/5 but were root bound in those nursery seedling trays.
I up potted 2 days ago into straw compost/compost and perlite.
Soil mix was fresh and moist and I did not add anything to it.
Only spraying rain water, but want to soak a bit of kelp powder to hydrate once I see they taken to the soil.
They will be vegging outdoors during the day 8hrs+ as I'm in winter and indoors under CFL to make up 18/6.
The smoke from granny's balls is a definite indica leaner with a bit of a energetic head buzz which tingles the body and develops into a couch lock so nice for evening meds...
4x seedlings..

@NoobyMacDooby, so far I'd say indica leaning on the leaves, have to diff pheno on those haze2.0 reg seeds from the auto mom. 1 is indica leaves, the 2nd def sativa but same mom...

@Kingjoe83 , how ya doing, getting my ground work in for spring gardening, so damn windy today, luckily no need to venture out today . I normally pony tail for 6hrs or so a day, from what I've observed it does work..... Promotes lower branch growth to catch up and level with the top then you let her loose again and tie down when needed but I'm only doing what I've read from everyone else....:hug:

Ya
afternoon guys n gals, so today's unveil is " GB " granny's balls..

came out on 26/5 but were root bound in those nursery seedling trays.
I up potted 2 days ago into straw compost/compost and perlite.
Soil mix was fresh and moist and I did not add anything to it.
Only spraying rain water, but want to soak a bit of kelp powder to hydrate once I see they taken to the soil.
They will be vegging outdoors during the day 8hrs+ as I'm in winter and indoors under CFL to make up 18/6.
The smoke from granny's balls is a definite indica leaner with a bit of a energetic head buzz which tingles the body and develops into a couch lock so nice for evening meds...
4x seedlings..

@NoobyMacDooby, so far I'd say indica leaning on the leaves, have to diff pheno on those haze2.0 reg seeds from the auto mom. 1 is indica leaves, the 2nd def sativa but same mom...

@Kingjoe83 , how ya doing, getting my ground work in for spring gardening, so damn windy today, luckily no need to venture out today . I normally pony tail for 6hrs or so a day, from what I've observed it does work..... Promotes lower branch growth to catch up and level with the top then you let her loose again and tie down when needed but I'm only doing what I've read from everyone else....:hug:
buddy I heard no more then nine hrs at a time per day . It does work I might do some on girls this weekend and post pics also going to knuckle where all four mains I quadline super crop lightly why I see it helps make the base branches that connect to main branches or main stalk strengthens im
Sure I will try and monitor on journal .

Have a Good Friday buddy and all ✊

Ya

buddy I heard no more then nine hrs at a time per day . It does work I might do some on girls this weekend and post pics also going to knuckle where all four mains I quadline super crop lightly why I see it helps make the base branches that connect to main branches or main stalk strengthens im
Sure I will try and monitor on journal .

Have a Good Friday buddy and all ✊

I made a bit of a FIM job on it which back fired, so will use branches available, but I watch and take tips from all of you wonder folk so thanks for ya help as its awsome....:Namaste::goodjob:

Hey smeegol check out new crop king seeds strains blue cookies

I just bought five damn it

morning mr.Joe, I looked at them, looks amazing..
I've got green crack, gorilla glue by fastsbuts and WW regs coming for springtime, can't wait, hopefully make some seeds...

evening ladies n gents, hope you've all had a relaxed Sunday...:passitleft:

nothing major happening, they are all getting their grow on so I cannot complain.
Actually had them all out for a family photo, then only realised afterwards " Hardy " was hanging solo.
So famil/Hardy pics next.

family.

" Laurel n Hardy ".

ok, smoke break, all ya needs are on the table taken care of folks...:passitleft::bong::smokin:

early this evening I took 4 cuts from the Chem fruity reveg. My well intended plans didn't quite work out the way I planned but I rocked either way.. 2 outa four and I'll be chuffed and hopefully they go bananas over summer.....

Back
Top Bottom