The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

@Preston9mm

What was the smell on her like? Had a crossed green crack running and the green crack mom was a very strong guava smelling pheno which came out in the cross.
Mine had s pretty strong fruit flavor. I really enjoyed it. Wish I hadn't screwed up so much during that grow. My harvest was really fluffy and light.

Mine had s pretty strong fruit flavor. I really enjoyed it. Wish I hadn't screwed up so much during that grow. My harvest was really fluffy and light.

Yeah the buds on the cross weren't the greatest but the mom was bred for the smell and taste not so much a good yield.

Afternoon guys n gals, took Gollums Angel outside for a pic or 2 and it's windy a bit but was worth it..

So as you know she is revegging under 2 50w halogen, so more of a suntan than a roasting...

Reminds me of a bristly Mohawk. If you peek a bit closer on the leaves emanating from the pistils, notice the almost blisters on the edge of the leaves all round....

Interesting, so it looks like she's fighting with herself over what to do I think.....?

This is my first time getting to see a plant being re-vegged so it's really interesting for me, I never even knew it could be done until I came across this. I wonder if you could do it with autoflowers so you could allow them to get bigger that way since the veg phase is so short? Probably not because of it not counting on the amount of light it gets a day.. i'm just trying to do the impossible now lol..

morning everyone and howdy to anyone I might of missed...so I got a bee in my bonnet, I'm going to up pot Laurel as he's working out perfect for cpl arms stretched out....

Now Hardy on the other hand, just has this feel to me that it's a boy but I shall wait and see....

Got some girly bit pics of the reveg.... but I'm considering taking cuts this late and hope for best... See if they'll go beserk who knows......

And finally these 2 last to arrive #suntanningwithnewty.....:hug:

View media item 1562483

Haha! How’s you know I was sun tanning on Saturday! Lol love those turtles:)

Also your plants look great! I love revegging things and it’s so interesting to watch. I’ll expect your girl to take another month ey? I’m currently revegging a few things myself;)

Have a great week Smeegs:)

7'c this morning and hating it.

So went to visit my fam on the farm and came back with 15 bags of sheep manure and 5 bags of composted straw bales.
And came home with 4 new seedlings.....:cheer:

So good morning all, hope ya all having a merry time.

Granny's Children at your service.......:slide:

Laurel is going to be up potted today as I topped/FRM ( f...ing really missed twice )
She looks like a perfect LST candidate...

Have a wonderful day guys n gals..

I'm pretty sure ill be asking a few as it looks like i have a fairly similar setup and im also using the biobizz nutes. If i am not mistaken i think you are also growing in the good old RSA. I may be wrong though :Namaste:

I believe you may be right. Nice to meet a fellow Saffa on here....:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom