The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Now it's setting in; I really feel like your leaving Sue.
:rollingeyes:

Final Daily UpdatePerpetual Tent - Week 22, Day 5

Makes me sad guys. I'm excited for what the immediate and short-term future look like, I meant really excited, but looking at this pile of what used to be tugs at my heart.

image4934.jpeg

Bigger and better days are ahead. Time for SweetSue to let go and just enjoy for a while. I'll be studying my butt off, but that's more fun than anything else. :laughtwo:

Let's do the tally, shall we?

Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia

image4935.jpeg

image4936.jpeg

Paradise Nebula

image4937.jpeg

Original Bubblegum

image4938.jpeg

image268.png

Dark Devil Auto #3

image4939.jpeg

image4940.jpeg

Jamaican Dream

image4941.jpeg

image4942.jpeg

Carnival

image4943.jpeg

image4944.jpeg

Adding in the 2 grams left over from last night and the 8 grams that went into the brownies I've been scarfing down all day :laughtwo: and you have 57 grams total.

image4945.jpeg

Just waiting for me to return. I'll be calling the daughter every day to assure they get burped. Walked her through the simple steps and she's going to be fine as long as I stay on her ass about it. You can count on it.

27 gm Afghani #2
5 gm Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia
5 gm Paradise Nebula
4 gm Original Bubblegum
2 gm Dark Devil Auto
27 gm Jamaican Dream
57 gm Carnival

127 gm Total Harvest

I think I'll be good with that. :blunt:

image4946.jpeg

I have some wrap-up notes for tomorrow and then this baby gets put to bed. I was beginning to worry we were going to get to 500 pages and I'd never live that down. LOL! You guys have been great. I'm stoned out of my mind here and I think I'll do some thread surfing before I get busy on some things that's need done before I leave time. I should do a Callanetics session after wrestling with the tent. Might just take myself up on that one later.

I'll be seeing you around.

Now it's setting in; I really feel like your leaving Sue.
:rollingeyes:

That's so sweet. :love: I'm not leaving B A R. I'm just closing the grow journal and going on vacation. I'm busy with other projects and I have five other active threads I'm administering. I think you'll have a hard time getting me to leave the neighborhood anytime soon. :laughtwo:

Impressive harvest and an amazing edible report on Carnival. That's a must-grow strain and it's going on my own list :)

Congratulations :bravo:

Great to hear. You're about the fifth person today to make that decision. Makes me feel good to know I've helped Graytail raise interest in this amazing strain. I feel blessed to have discovered two amazing strains within my first year and to have inspired excitement in other cultivators. Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to Carnival. There's a whole mess of grows getting ready to drop seeds or recently did so. Wouldn't that be neat? The Dark Devil Auto thread is tremendous fun for the group. I'm still waiting for someone to start one for the blueberry strains.

:party: :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

It amuses me after having just returned from Jamaica that your Jamaican dream is on the sticks like that. That's the way all Jamaican weed is when you buy it there ;-)

What a neat share. Lucky you. You got to do what we all dream of and ran off to Jamaica. :high-five:

When I went to Jamaica I was with a Christian College Choir. I wasn't even thinking about smoking, although everyone else in Jamaica was. LOL!

That's so sweet. :love: I'm not leaving B A R. I'm just closing the grow journal and going on vacation.
Even though it's just a vacation do you know how many folks are going to miss those daily updates?

Absolutely beautiful/stunning/amazing Sue :bravo:
Excuse my lazy reading but what ever did become of that CheeseCandy?

Well hello Brad. Thank you. Catching up on this journal can be a challenge. LOL! Cheese Candy became luscious brownies, like just about everything else I harvest. :laughtwo: She was quite potent at that. Everything that's grown in the no-till pot has been top-line produce. I'm going to pull together a list of my harvests since setting the tent up before I close out the journal. That may not get done until I'm in the air.

By this time tomorrow I'll be approaching Phoenix. :yahoo:

Even though it's just a vacation do you know how many folks are going to miss those daily updates?

Do you have any idea how much I'll miss doing them? :laughtwo: I'm seriously thinking of starting a vacation thread just so I have some place to do a daily update. Then I remind myself that I have such a thread already up and running. That's what my Spot thread is for. So I'll just check in there every day. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey Gypsy - great music. Thanks. :hug:

He posts this great electro stuff on his caravan chronicles. Makes great listening while I'm doing all sorts on digital things.

Alright, next job for the night: soil care. I have some mixing and hydrating to do. Buzzing right along here. Love, love, love Carnival. :cheesygrinsmiley:

image4948.jpeg

I took the time to compile the list of plants since setting the tent up. 24 plants, representing 20 species, starting mid-May. The most frequent dancer was Dark Devil Auto, with four appearances, followed by the Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia which showed up three times.

Next up is to track how much they all yielded. Some I never even weighed. My first Dark Devil Auto was one of those I believe. Anyway, something to occupy me as I travel. Crap! They don't let you use your devices in flight, do they? Reading and writing it is then. :battingeyelashes:

On to that soil. Haven't been in there yet.

The bedroom now smells of moist and healthy soil. This will be my greatest challenge. No way will the daughter do what needs done to keep the bins stirred and hydrated. They're going to have to survive without, so I overwatered a bit. It's the large HB tote I'm most concerned about. I made sure it was evenly moistened. Nothing better than being elbow-deep in soil as you plunge to the bottom over and over. Nice temperatures going on in those bins. I had so little first run soil left that I simply mixed it in with the soil prepping for the second cycle. I split a bag of EWC proportionally between them and hydrated with Trans/Water. The LOS bin was just adding water.

They'll either make it through or require a recharge when I return.

12:30 and I'm still buzzing along. I need something else to do. Ahhhh..... There's a vaporizer right here. :laughtwo:

Thank you guys. I'm so wired right now. I'm trying to force myself to get some sleep, but I don't know. :laughtwo: Maybe one brownie too many this evening. Not that it's a bad thing, just keeping me awake looking for little jobs to get done. What a motivator. LOL!

The bedroom now smells of moist and healthy soil. This will be my greatest challenge. No way will the daughter do what needs done to keep the bins stirred and hydrated. They're going to have to survive without, so I overwatered a bit. It's the large HB tote I'm most concerned about. I made sure it was evenly moistened. Nothing better than being elbow-deep in soil as you plunge to the bottom over and over. Nice temperatures going on in those bins. I had so little first run soil left that I simply mixed it in with the soil prepping for the second cycle. I split a bag of EWC proportionally between them and hydrated with Trans/Water. The LOS bin was just adding water.

They'll either make it through or require a recharge when I return.

12:30 and I'm still buzzing along. I need something else to do. Ahhhh..... There's a vaporizer right here. :laughtwo:

Don't worry about the HB soil. Even if it dries out, all it will need is to wake the bots back up. Just dust it with some Roots and wet it well, and it'll come right back to life in a couple weeks.

Been there, done that. :thumb:

Don't worry about the HB soil. Even if it dries out, all it will need is to wake the bots back up. Just dust it with some Roots and wet it well, and it'll come right back to life in a couple weeks.

Been there, done that. :thumb:

Not that you're predictable or anything Graytail, but I just knew I'd find this comment this morning. :battingeyelashes: :love: Thank you. I knew this, but needed to hear it anyway. :laughtwo:

Tying up loose ends this morning and finishing off the last two brownies for breakfast. :cheesygrinsmiley: Can't take anything with me. I was smiling about the fact that I'd downed 8 gm in less than 36 hours, all on my own. Obviously a high tolerance. I've only experienced the nervous side once, back when I made the first batch of brownies and used 14 gm of bud and sugar leaf. That was a bit overboard. :laughtwo: Great buzz though, after the first trippy pass, and one I've been working to replicate.

On to the work at hand. May your day be filled with serendipitous moments of joy. There's a nice thought. I'll leave it just the way it wanted to be written. Enjoy. I know I will and it's nice to know I have so much company. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

What a neat share. Lucky you. You got to do what we all dream of and ran off to Jamaica. :high-five:

When I went to Jamaica I was with a Christian College Choir. I wasn't even thinking about smoking, although everyone else in Jamaica was. LOL!

It is so cool to smoke legally. I smoked right in front of police. Rolled joints on the bar in my hotel.

Reps for completing that info packed grow Sue, we love you.

Reps for completing that info packed grow Sue, we love you.

Gosh B A R, thanks. I'm kinda oozing love right now. :laughtwo: Between the well wishes from friends and neighbor's and my virtual neighborhood, life feels pretty sweet at the moment. I'm just switching journals though. I'll be all over my Spot. I'll be doing cookie baking every day until Christmas. I see potential for some lovely pictures. :battingeyelashes:

I miss plants so much already. She was talking this morning about maybe having me stay through her tax season, but I can't stay away that long. Even for her. I thought I might be able to, until I tore the tent down yesterday and immediately began designing the replacement. :battingeyelashes: :love: You don't awaken a passion this deep and walk away. In two months I'll know much more about Concentrated Cannabis Oil and its effects on the EDS, and will have picked out whatever strains I plan to grow beside my next Carnival. I have a 6' wall space in my living room itching for a new cabinet.

You guys do know I'll be everywhere while I'm not growing, don't you? I may actually catch up on my subs, although I've noticed I don't pass by very often, but end up in conversations that span hours. :laughtwo: Oh well, it was a nice idea. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom