The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Now is it your birthday?
Happy birthday Sue! You are so awesome!
That's why we ❤️ you.
And in case you went to bed early tonight...
Good morning! ;)

It should be possible. In all stages. I think it would make us all grow better and we'd be sharing fools. :laughtwo: We'd probably put the Postal Service back in the black. Hahaha!

Just because I like public monopolies that charge reasonable prices for reasonable service:

The Postal Service makes a profit each year. There is a special requirement by congress for the post office to 'pre-fund' future retiree health benefits at an accelerated rate not applied to any other business entity that makes it appear that the post office loses money.

Just wondering the streets. Seems dark, fairly warm but there's nobody around... :scratchinghead:

:ciao::goof:

I've been off studying the Endocannabinoid system and how cannabanoids help the body return to homeostasis. My respect for the evolutionary process grows by the minute. I've always told my children "The tendency of the human body is to heal" but I never really appreciated what a wonderous process that is and how important cannabis is to that process when stress and disease enter the picture.

I need to become familiar enough with the material to boil it down to a page. It has to be a good page. My best. It's too important for anything less.

I've been at this for hours. Another benefit of the Carnival brownie I can share - heightened cerebral activity and focus. Wow! I'm definately going to grow more of this first, and get a better yield next time. This stuff's great. I need to get up and move around though.

Hahaha! I looked around and thought "What can I clean?" Damn! This stuff's good. :laughtwo:

I've been off studying the Endocannabinoid system and how cannabanoids help the body return to homeostasis. My respect for the evolutionary process grows by the minute. I've always told my children "The tendency of the human body is to heal" but I never really appreciated what a wonderous process that is and how important cannabis is to that process when stress and disease enter the picture.

I need to become familiar enough with the material to boil it down to a page. It has to be a good page. My best. It's too important for anything less.

I've been at this for hours. Another benefit of the Carnival brownie I can share - heightened cerebral activity and focus. Wow! I'm definately going to grow more of this first, and get a better yield next time. This stuff's great. I need to get up and move around though.

Hahaha! I looked around and thought "What can I clean?" Damn! This stuff's good. :laughtwo:

(Shiggy scribbles the word "carnival" onto a list.)

Just because I like public monopolies that charge reasonable prices for reasonable service:

The Postal Service makes a profit each year. There is a special requirement by congress for the post office to 'pre-fund' future retiree health benefits at an accelerated rate not applied to any other business entity that makes it appear that the post office loses money.

Thank you for that clarification Rad. :love: i agree with your assessment.

Now is it your birthday?
Happy birthday Sue! You are so awesome!
That's why we ❤️ you.
And in case you went to bed early tonight...
Good morning! ;)

Brownie Report: Carnival

Let's face it, I'm an edibles babe. There's no reason to continue the facade of smoke reports with me. :laughtwo:

These were distinctively different from any others I've made. It's interesting how I'm able to ascertain the different strain effects from the brownies. I shouldn't be surprised by that, but I was.

This one is closest to speed yet. I didn't get this effect yesterday from Carnival either vaped or smoked, but within 30 minutes of ingesting a brownie with about a gram of quality bud I was starting into the dishes, intending to just get the sink clear so I could possibly throw a load of laundry in, if the mood struck me. The washer drains into the sink, so you understand.

Here we are about three and a half hours later. My kitchen is not just clean, it's been detailed. When I found myself taking a magic eraser to the standing dust pan and washing the bristles of the associated broom I knew for sure that the first run when I get set back up to grow will be a pair of Carnivals. :laughtwo:

The kitchen sparkles. I'm working on the second load of laundry. That first load included a holiday tablecloth that's been tossed under a chair in the corner of the kitchen since the weekend of Friday the 13th of February, when they amputated Dale's leg. Grief is a b***h. I washed the last two crates, washed out all the little pans and things that had accumulated from the gardening and then scoured the tub. The gardening mess at the foot of my bed is now completely cleared and swept clean.

Then I took the time to sort through the stack of important papers I've been negligently tossing off to a side since he died. Now they're all filed away and that emotionally painful mess no longer stabs at me every time I walk down the hall to the kitchen.

I'm most proud of that.

image35435.jpg

I decided that warranted another brownie. I can't take them with me. :cheesygrinsmiley: The daughter was just over here tossing her laundry in and asked, curiously, what I intended to do with the brownies I just baked today. It took me a minute to stop laughing. There won't be any left, and I'm not at all concerned about getting everything done. :laughtwo:

Carnival is definately a keeper and more. She gets top marks in my book. Not only a cheerful disposition, but motivation beyond anything I'd anticipated. Let's see how much more I can accomplish tonight. It's only 9:00 and I can feel the jaw beginning to tighten. Here we go again.

My musical choices while I was cleaning started off with old Motown hits which somewhere slipped into a YouTube playlist of Stephanie Mills, of all choices. :laughtwo: That caught me off guard, but I was cleaning at top speed and wasn't going to complain. LOL! Let's see where the evening takes me.

Nice to hear about the Carnival !

There is something special about an early, potent harvest of a daytme strain.

'Night Pigeons. Sleep well. :hug: :love:

I'm starting to wind down too. It took a lot of brain energy to read that fast and for that long.

After breakfast I jar it up.

image4920.jpeg

Gotta be carnival on the right!

Absolutely. :battingeyelashes: Saving her for last. I started with the smaller girls. More pictures later, but this Dark Devil Auto........ I mean, look at her colors!

image267.png

Back to the work at hand. I have a tent to dismantle too. Thank goodness I have lots of brownies. :cheesygrinsmiley: I know, I know, moderation. Not today, but nice thought. :laughtwo:

Jarring It Up: Carnival

Many more pictures to follow, but I have a tent to get down first. I didn't want to keep you in suspense much longer. I trimmed her close, so it's mostly bud weight with very little stem.

image4921.jpeg

In the end, she weighed out at 57 grams. :blunt: Yes, I patted myself on the back. I was thinking I'd be lucky to get 1.5 oz.

Graytail this is for you Bud......................... :hug:

Thank you for the inspiration and the mentoring that led me to this excellent harvest under the most dire circumstances. You're a great friend. :love:

Look Graytail, I have JARS OF IT!!!! :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo: :party:

And this is only Carnival. :battingeyelashes: The rest later, I promise. I love you all and appreciate your patience.

:laughtwo: Geez, it feels good. You know?

***THE SAGA CONTINUES***
Lambs Quarters! I'm lovin it Pigeons...

Dang Sue, I'm jealous. My 420mag curing jar broke. The top shelf of my closet was so crowded with jars I knocked it down while trying to pick a strain for my Thanksgiving trip. It was a hint from the Weed Gods; take the Critical Sensi Star...

Out with the daughter. Thanks guys. *giggle* :love:

Tearing one of these suckers apart alone is a pain, but one feels so damn satisfied to finally get to this point! Loaded Santana into the playlist. Let's kick this!!!

image4931.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom