The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Wish you have the happiest birthday ever Sue :circle-of-love::partyboy::party::yummy::party::partyboy::circle-of-love:

Thank you so much OG. I'm certainly going to give it my best shot. :hug: I'm going out to breakfast now. Feeling indulgent after my Callanetics session. I took a peek into the tent.

image4810.jpeg

All looks good. I should have no problem getting it jarred Thursday morning.

:party::party::party::party::party:

Happy birthday SweetSue. I hope you spend all day happy and very very high.
Love you lots :hug: :love: :hug:

Thanks Love. I'm working hard on both fronts. :laughtwo:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY SUE!!! It's my little girls birthday today too. What a coincidence!! Hope all is well, and enjoy your special day my friend!:happy-birthday::bigtoke:

Well, my happiest birthday wishes to your own bundle of energy. :party: :partyboy::party:

Happy Birthday !!!!! May you have the most resplendent of days, botanically beautifull, blazingly brilliant & bountiful bongs of buds to you my friend! :)

That was bodaciously brilliant LA! :laughtwo: Thank you so much. :circle-of-love:

Happy Birthday !!!!! May you have the most resplendent of days, botanically beautifull, blazingly brilliant & bountiful bongs of buds to you my friend! :)

That is the most consonant birthday message I've ever read. Impressive!

Happy Birthday my Dearest!

How about another photo but this ones better for the kids. Or not :rofl:

image4835.jpeg

Excellent. You cure for the entire three months don't you?

you say the entire 3 months, like thats all?
Keep curing, just like wine...better with age

At this point I have yet to keep anything around for three months. :laughtwo: The luxury of long-term cures is one of the goals that remains elusive.

Pigeons demonstrates better skills as a cannabis cultivator than I. He actually has inventory.

Back
Top Bottom