The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

If I don't say it now, it may not get said. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUE!

:party::party::party::party::party:

Ahhhhhhhhhh. I see... Speed reading is to blame again. :) hope you're having a sweet birthday eve then.

Been there, done that. :laughtwo:

Just saw the purple butter. Between that and the Christmas tree, you have me rolling in the isle.

I'm so glad I could brighten your day Tead. :battingeyelashes:

still getting better slowly the breathing is whats screwed now I really need to quit the tobacco smoking its really affecting me when I recover from chest congestion
example my friend was stuck on the side of the road earlier so I pulled out my jack I just wanted to eliminate
what was causing the grinding noise to I jacked up the front corner to spin the wheel
just spinning the jack to get the van up I was out of breath so I feel a lot better but the breathing hasn't gotten back to normal yet
it will slowly I hope sooner than not cause its hard to go back to work if I run out of breath
Have a Great Week Sue :circle-of-love:

Thanks. Heal, my friend. :hug:

If I don't say it now, it may not get said. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUE!

:party::party::party::party::party:

Thank you so much. *giggle*

The Dry Cycle

image4765.jpeg

I'm pushing it to the limits here, and I know it. All I can do at this point is to sit back and watch it go. I laughed right out loud when I typed those words. :laughtwo: No way will I be sitting back. My current list of chores in advance of leaving includes:

- Jar everything up and attach written instructions for the burping process.
- Pack my suitcase. I'm a woman comfortable with her natural beauty, free of embellishments. I travel lighter than most. Enough clothes to last four days and toiletries. No need to weigh it down. I'm essentially going home for vacation. :laughtwo:
- Wash everything that was in the tent (lights, bulbs, trays, crates, etc.) and pack into the tiny closet for storage.
- Get soil totes processed and a tad over wet before I leave.
- Plant clover in no-tills.
- Set up SWICK for 10 gallon pot in crate.
- Scrub the bathroom down, change the sheets and make sure the kitchen sink is clean on the way out. These three steps make all the difference when you return home.

Tomorrow I celebrate my first birthday without Dale in 35 years. It's waves of grief today, but not what you'd expect. I was just contemplating how different it feels today. Possibly because I've found a bit of focus for my life beyond planning the next grow, but it feels more like I'm standing in the shallows, letting the ocean wash around me than the locomotive broadside from the right its been all along. I suddenly realized I'd felt no lateral shift, but rather a sense of my feet being held by the earth. I think this may have been a significant moment. I find I'm no longer afraid of the grief. .....................Nope, can't find any more fear. :battingeyelashes: Good. Now it's time for the next stage.

Even more reason to have a second brownie.

If I were going to enter the Dark Devil Auto it should have been yesterday that I took pictures. I may enter anyway, because I can, but I'll be happy to post it right here. This will be the first year in my life I did not put up a Christmas tree. German roots on my mother's side meant as an infant I "helped" mother hang my first ornament. This, then, is my tree for 2015, my gift to you all. What's really neat is my habit has been to put the tree up the day before my birthday, which is today. Sweet how that worked out.

image4764.jpeg

I'm going to have that brownie, treat myself to some decent coffee and a run of Callanetics and turn into a cleaning fool for the rest of the day. I'll be seeing you guys around when I take regular breaks. I've lots of reading to get behind me too. I wish I had more time to visit. I'm still working on a way to be everywhere at once. :laughtwo:

Get out there and spread that joy guys. Make it sparkle. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

WAIT!!! I forgot ......................:hug: Good Morning :love:

Happy Birthday Sue!!

I love how Happy and SweetSue seem redundant :circle-of-love:

happy birthday Sue :circle-of-love:

you are truly a gift to our little community, best of wishes :happy-birthday:

Happy Harvest. Happy Birthday. Happy Vacation.

There I just said everything.

lol

Happy almost Sue's birthday!

Now is it your birthday?
Happy birthday Sue! You are so awesome!
That's why we ❤️ you.
And in case you went to bed early tonight...
Good morning! ;)

Happy early-in-the-wee-hours Birthday SweetSue!! :party::happy-birthday::theband::partyboy::allgood:

Happy Birthday Sue!!

I love how Happy and SweetSue seem redundant :circle-of-love:

happy birthday Sue :circle-of-love:

you are truly a gift to our little community, best of wishes :happy-birthday:

May you find happiness and joy in every step of the day!
Happy happy DanceDay:party::cheer::party::passitleft::circle-of-love:

Happy Birthday!

:party::partyboy:

:green_heart:

Happy Harvest. Happy Birthday. Happy Vacation.

There I just said everything.

lol

The greatest thing about your birthday is all of us get SweetSue as a present! May your day be filled with brownies and vape, good memories and experiences to build new ones!

Happy Birthday SweetSue. Have a great day!

:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::partyboy::party::circle-of-love::party::happy-birthday::happy-birthday:

Happy birthday :circle-of-love:

:happy-birthday:

Locally, we have an interesting birthday tradition. Folks pin a dollar to their shirt with a safety pin. As folks cross them thru the day, they add a bill to the hanging stack. Friends, family, strangers, random drunks, whomever.

If I were near, I'd pin a buck to ya today! Happy Bday!

How funny. We have a large community transplanted here from Louisiana. Now I understand where that tradition comes from. Thanks for clearing that up for me. LOL!

Thank you all. What a wonderful thing to find when I awoke. You make my life sparkle. Now I'm gonna have my brownie and start my day with Callanetics. I'll be back later.

I love you all. Each and every one of you. Rad, that was the sweetest comment and ShiggityFlip..... Awwww...... :battingeyelashes::love:

I'm starting the day with my first brownie (you can rest assured there'll be extras today :laughtwo: ) and a bowl of Jamaican Dream bits I clipped off "by accident" (wink, wink) yesterday. How conviently that timed itself. :battingeyelashes:

I was just thinking how clean the vaporizer hits and how I always laugh at that moment where I think

"Did I actually get a hit?"

Then it smacks me between the eyes and I giggle. Ahhhh........ Happy Birthday to me. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom