The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

That's still a good price I think and yeah I am from uk down the countryside amazing the difference in price in country's
Absolutely crazy! Aaaah the countryside that sounds lovely
Yey, ladybugs for your hair !!
I have e few on my bedroom ceiling. I think they hitched a ride upstairs on my head.
Hahaha :hippy:

My flower friend, they love you

Honestly, her chances are slimmer with her stem sitting in moist soil - touch her!
OK OK I did it!! I touched her and moved her!
God help me :rofl:

20211101_120248.jpg

20211101_120304.jpg

Excellent choice!

Now, you might as well harvest the bud - it will help her energy-wise. Just leave some of the leaves towards the bottom.
OK will do at baby nap time

Wait, I have a noobie question, why get the ladybugs? Is there a pest problem that I missed? It may be the latter, I'm trying to follow like 15 journals.. who has time to work anyway?

Wait, I have a noobie question, why get the ladybugs? Is there a pest problem that I missed? It may be the latter, I'm trying to follow like 15 journals.. who has time to work anyway?
Exactly! Thank you lol
Soil gnats that come and go...good Pest PREVENTION Not necessarily an issue right now. Ammy had some a month and a half ago, had to start Mosquito dunking
Ah - one of the @InTheShed interns :laughtwo:

I think she just likes to feel them crawl around on her..
:hippy:
Hahahaha well yea...duuuuuhhhh....flower child!!!

OK so chime in anyone and everyone...5 days apart!!!! What in the heck is going on with the Blue Cheese girls!! Remember, younger BC2 is the more developed and more developed than even BC1 should be....this is mind boggling to me. They smell the same so I know the seeds weren't switched from the bank I attained them from...I'm just dumbfounded. What's going on here, just weird genetics of both of these seeds?

20211101_160958.jpg

20211101_160916.jpg

20211101_160949.jpg

20211101_160926.jpg

20211101_160846.jpg

Weird genetics! :thumb:
Well I'm glad to know that I'm the current bearer of two odd plants and not that I am somehow doing this to them so thanks for that boost of confidence! I was questioning my methods...

Oooh! I like that shot looking up INTO the light!
I was trying to get a better one!! One of these days soon I'll get the pic I'm looking for. I had one of Ammy when she was in like week 7 of Flower that I really loved-like looking up Marilyn's skirt...I want that for all of them somehow...I'll figure it out!

Back
Top Bottom