The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

That's a cleaver idea to be fair I might se if I can make a small veg tent out of a old one to try some cutting on my next one
Once the days started lengthening and we were past the last frost, I would just get them rooted and then leave them outside to veg until a space came free in the flower tent.
They seem to like it when they have a decent amount of veg time.

Last year grew the plant longer so that I could keep the top as a clone.
This became the next quad and I just kept repeating the process.

Good luck
I usually micro top when the growth shoot is just a couple of cm long, a little 'wiggle waggle' back and forth and it breaks off cleanly. But this time I grew her for longer to make a bigger cutting to hopefully grow it out. I have kept the topping in a humidity dome and sitting in a glass of water with a pinch of sugar in it, I change the water every 2 or 3 days. So far it has been 2 weeks and I haven't got any roots altho the leaves still appear in great shape. I am hope in the next week or so that roots will show. What did you put your cutting in to root, and how long for roots to show?

The 2 I toped for quad fair bit of new growth already

IMG_20201209_154853.jpg

IMG_20201209_154830.jpg

I usually micro top when the growth shoot is just a couple of cm long, a little 'wiggle waggle' back and forth and it breaks off cleanly. But this time I grew her for longer to make a bigger cutting to hopefully grow it out. I have kept the topping in a humidity dome and sitting in a glass of water with a pinch of sugar in it, I change the water every 2 or 3 days. So far it has been 2 weeks and I haven't got any roots altho the leaves still appear in great shape. I am hope in the next week or so that roots will show. What did you put your cutting in to root, and how long for roots to show?
After dipping in rooting gel, I put them straight into a small pot of compost and then in a propagator so that I can control the humidity with the vent of the top.
Sometimes they can be difficult to root but I can really say a time.
I've now started foliar feeding with a dilute seaweed fertilizer since the back end of the year.
I would also clone the undernodes when they got big enough on the quad.

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I've been on these forums but I just decided to check in and good to see this thread is still alive and well! Just a quick update but I'm starting the process to buy a house and when that happens it is highly possible I will start journaling again.

Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to being more active again in the coming months. Keep on Quadlining!

I really Love how quad or multi lining works to fill in and give you the best return. That and Super Cropping works So well together. I need to take better pics but the PH is 46 inches across and the NH is 38 inches across and now the middle will fill in and give me tons of colas

Nice quads bro you normally quad?
No I do a modified quad which is more like a 6 or 8 line. The NH is an 8 because the nodes are SO tight. The PH has 6 but she is spaced a lot farther between nodes. I am considering cutting the bottom 2 and make the PH a quad instead of a 6 line because the nodes are spaced SO far apart. More so then any I have seen

I will get better pics later. They are smushed together so you really cant see them and I want to get rid of the yellowing leaf's. I also want to post some pics of my other 4 plants. They are all from cuttings so the nodes are alternating so it is a little tricker to train them but I have the leaders tied down but the shape will be different and the main lines not as distinct.

BF61E76A-E698-44AB-8768-3CFF12A75473.jpeg
D29C50EA-9C2C-4DB8-8944-7B7CFBCDD848.jpeg

hey guys, nearly hitting the 2 week mark on these, this would be my second grow, first one is nearly ready for harvest but I did not attempt any training on the first batch so very new to all of this. In regards to the quad technique along with topping am I correct in thinking I only leave the top 2 levels of protruding stalks on and I cut the rest off? Scared to mess anything up so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm new to it all to bro I'm trying it I done really early but if I'm rite you'd cut all leafe and node closest to soil I got mine like this after and before hope this helps

IMG_20201203_214316.jpg

IMG_20201203_213920.jpg

I topped a the. Next Eve after lights off then back onr 16hr outa the 18hr lights on seemed to not really shock it if that's what it's called it healed really fast
Awesome thanks man, looks like our plants are in close to the same stage. Have you topped it at this stage yet? Not really sure when you’re supposed to start topping plants if I’m honest.
I topped a the. Next Eve after lights off then back onr 16hr outa the 18hr lights on seemed to not really shock it if that's what it's called it healed really fast

BF61E76A-E698-44AB-8768-3CFF12A75473.jpeg
D29C50EA-9C2C-4DB8-8944-7B7CFBCDD848.jpeg

hey guys, nearly hitting the 2 week mark on these, this would be my second grow, first one is nearly ready for harvest but I did not attempt any training on the first batch so very new to all of this. In regards to the quad technique along with topping am I correct in thinking I only leave the top 2 levels of protruding stalks on and I cut the rest off? Scared to mess anything up so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I can't dm a the pic I edit of urs

D29C50EA-9C2C-4DB8-8944-7B7CFBCDD848~2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom