The Red Cup!

Looking good guys, gotta love the different rates that people's plants be growing, 3 weeks till flip yeah?

Weeds are taking over my.. well.. weed ...
420-magazine-mobile1755707658.jpg

Looking healthy tho, the WW is growing mong as.. should be nice
420-magazine-mobile147876716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile120939363.jpg

Should I pull the weeds out?

Looking good guys, gotta love the different rates that people's plants be growing, 3 weeks till flip yeah?

Weeds are taking over my.. well.. weed ...
420-magazine-mobile1755707658.jpg

Looking healthy tho, the WW is growing mong as.. should be nice
420-magazine-mobile147876716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile120939363.jpg

Should I pull the weeds out?
Ahh shit Reefer is growing some more monsters. You're going to need 2 tables for This challenge! Unfortunately I'm probably going to have to remove myself from this challenge. My seedlings are just too stunted and fried from the hot soil. I'll try and bring them back to life but it won't be in time for the flip. Good luck to everyone left!

420-magazine-mobile1379993323.jpg

Update on Mysty. Taken yesterday before she joined the others in my flowering cab. Hopefully the hermie pollinates my AK before my sprouts and Blue show sex. Also, one of my sprouts fell over and died out of nowhere. What happened for it to do that?

I'm disappointed I didn't know about this competition, as I would've asked if I could join in! Nevertheless, I'm enjoying watching the progress. Respect.

Hey what up Anna? Welcome to the show, we're all just here to watch the grass grow. Next run is prolly gonna be in mid to late Jan of 2018. We will prolly do Autos. Welcome to the Red Cup, hang out, ask questions, we are glad you made it!

Not sure if I'm still in or not.... way behind everyone else cuz my original died.... here's my new purple kush coming up... hopefully I'll be able to flip on time with y'all... prolly not tho...
420-magazine-mobile1158658689.jpg

Not sure if I'm still in or not.... way behind everyone else cuz my original died.... here's my new purple kush coming up... hopefully I'll be able to flip on time with y'all... prolly not tho...
420-magazine-mobile1158658689.jpg
This is WAY behind. This seedling is probably 4 weeks old and just hanging on. Should I flip her now ? Lol

I'm way behind too. My first seed didn't germinate and I heat stressed my backup seedling by putting it too close to the light... Stupid me!

Mr. Am4zin, this is the plant with your name on it. It was by far the best of the 3. Shes been pulled from the competition for breeding, along with the strongest BB. This was always the plan, just didn't know the plants. Nice work my man, you are Amazing!

420-magazine-mobile102293500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom