The Red Cup!

Thanks man, nice strong lady with good breeding stock. Hope she grows big and strong for you. :passitleft:

No clue if she's a she or a he. I'm actually hoping for an "Am4zin Male" to impregnate some of the ladies in the bunch. Only one way to find out. Clone and go!!!

Cant help but think you guys are o.g's lol my plants were massive and I still couldnt tell the sex.. I'm learnin lol

Not me man, I'm just lookin at the plant and thinking about what genetics I want the next plant to have. Male or female I win in this situation. Unless of course everything is male... I can't clone everything, so some plants will just be a wing and a prayer.

I keep looking though and they are keeping it a secret!

What do you mean" thinking about what genetics my next plant to have"... I'm very curious about breeding but way to new to explore it

What I mean is you can look at a plant and see what genetics are expressing themselves. Leaf shape, node spacing, color, etc. Once you go to flower you can look at other traits that present themselves, like bud size, fragrance, stretch, etc.

That is why you make clones of everything and then flower the clones. Essentially you're taking all your best plants and making clones, then you flower the clones. By doing it this way you can always duplicate your resluts and/ or change one of the strains being bread. Using this method you can create several F1's with different characteristics and then cross them until your getting seeds from plants that produce good results.

Then it's back to the cloning and flowering etc.

As far as I know this is how Mendel did it, but there are some key differences in the pea plants he used, they were asexual. Although he is the father of cross pollination he wasn't quite at the level that a home gardener, in today's modern world, can be.

420-magazine-mobile1043123059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile720355021.jpg

That's what I'm doing once I cross my hermie and AK47 plants; breeding for certain traits and characteristics to create my own personal strain. As for Mysty, are these curling leaves a sign of heat stress or nute burn? The heat hasn't bothered her before, but this is the first time she's been in the new tent with a lot of reflection. I also watered her last night and I believe I put too many nutes in the water... it was also big bloom. I thought it would help her bloom faster.

420-magazine-mobile1043123059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile720355021.jpg

That’s what I’m doing once I cross my hermie and AK47 plants; breeding for certain traits and characteristics to create my own personal strain. As for Mysty, are these curling leaves a sign of heat stress or nute burn? The heat hasn’t bothered her before, but this is the first time she’s been in the new tent with a lot of reflection. I also watered her last night and I believe I put too many nutes in the water... it was also big bloom. I thought it would help her bloom faster.

Popular consensus on those symptoms is usually Nitrogen toxicity. Do a bit of research here on 420 and use google and check out grow weed easy dot com.

Whaddup ✌️️.
Critical ::: White Widow
420-magazine-mobile1133383412.jpg

The white widow I topped, and it's got 3 heads . I've seen it before from a clone, but I guess it's a fairly common mutation. So it'll be a 6 header, as the node below is also a three pronged elbow .
420-magazine-mobile1065906296.jpg

Critical ::: White Widow
420-magazine-mobile1120781967.jpg

420-magazine-mobile31206680.jpg

I culled Mysty last night because she was looking worse and I wouldn't have been able to help her, but I still have my younger plant along with my AK47

R.I.P. mysty. I have issues pulling plants.. I feel like I'm killing my dog.. I have this really messed up little plant . been through hell and back.. And she is in flower, way to young cuz I had no where to put her.... Lol she needs to be pulled but
" I'm just gonna seeeeend it." Hahaha I will get a g or 2 lmao. I have attachment issues I know. working on em. I never thought I would.. But I love these girls.

Lol, I do a little bit myself. My tent is only 2x2x2 feet and my AK47 is taking up most of the space. My young plant won't get as big and is healthier, which is why I kept it. Mysty was a brave sacrifice and she won't be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom