The Red Cup!

Im feeling good about my clones for this Saturday. Gonna be checking J3 & 4 tomorrow, hopefully on Saturday i'll have 6 clones going and two in Red Cups.

Heres the one i planted last night.

420-magazine-mobile1295082972.jpg

Thx snarly but my girlfriend has nicknamed me the clone killer because of my earlier efforts lmao so we will see
Don't feel bad, Dark. Until recently I was a serial seed killer. After advice from the knowledgeable people floating around here (I say floating cause quite a few of us are constantly buzzed) I am now capable of about 90% germination success. I'm sure I will go through the same thing when I clear up a tent and am in a position to try cloning myself.
:thumb:

Don't feel bad, Dark. Until recently I was a serial seed killer. After advice from the knowledgeable people floating around here (I say floating cause quite a few of us are constantly buzzed) I am now capable of about 90% germination success. I'm sure I will go through the same thing when I clear up a tent and am in a position to try cloning myself.
:thumb:
Lmao at least there's another serial seed/clone killer here besides me
Cuz my grows up the garden in a shed I struggled to get the right temp for my aero cloner....but I think I got it dialed in now, but temps still fluctuate a bit

Lmao at least there's another serial seed/clone killer here besides me
Cuz my grows up the garden in a shed I struggled to get the right temp for my aero cloner....but I think I got it dialed in now, but temps still fluctuate a bit
Well, if you run into issues, there are a lot of cloners here that will be of help:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom