@MrSauga have you heard anything from pennywise? he's been missing for few days>?

lol, nope, and here's the proof. Unless they fell on the floor. :) I paid for the Joesy Whales Original Glue and the rest were freebies. First time using this company and I have nothing bad to say. Quick shipping and discreet.
MrS, I got that exact same package today! That's pretty damn eerie, I'd say. :Rasta:

Not sure why, but I can't wait to try that Lemon Bubble!

I paid for the Joesy Whales Original Glue and the rest were freebies.

sauga got freebies :bravo: :bravo: when were you going to tell us??
lol, how about yesterday at 10:08pm EST. :cheesygrinsmiley:
@MrSauga have you heard anything from pennywise? he's been missing for few days>?
I have not. I did not know he was AWOL.
Not sure why, but I can't wait to try that Lemon Bubble!
That was weird. I have to do some reading up tonight as I wasn't expecting any freebies, but I love the name. Same with the Double Black.
And clarifying the label names for us is just part of why we love you.
Didn't matter how much I tried to adjust the RAW file I couldn't make the names appear from the flash. You mean there are more reasons you guys love me other than that? Sweet.

Oooo! Can't wait to see that Glue in action.

I've got some of the same freebies too. Added them to the "to grow within the next decade" pile. :laugh:
lol, I know what you mean. I didn't care about the freebies as my seed bin doubles as my coffin. Imagine the greenery popping out of my grave in May(following my departure).

lol, I know what you mean. I didn't care about the freebies as my seed bin doubles as my coffin. Imagine the greenery popping out of my grave in May(following my departure).

You've got me thinking hilarious, morbid thoughts.

I wonder what my body's NPK ratio is like????

:laugh: :laugh:

Saugalicious
Reminds me of
1606350210427.png

Back
Top Bottom