Did something be just get rickrolled? High school comes back to haunt me again!
I had never heard of that until a few years ago. The guy who told it to me was hilarious.

I had never heard of that until a few years ago. The guy who told it to me was hilarious.
That’s around the time I remember hearing about rickrolled. Couldn’t believe after all those years of being rightfully dormant the millennials resurrected that song. But oh did the girls love it in HS back in the 80’s.:rolleyes:

Thx Sauga!! :kiss:

same here, shut downs are starting again. You can even get ticketed if you are just driving for no cause. its also now mandatory to wear mask in stores. Only cuz halloween past and the number of cases went crazy

ya, the lines ups are stupid. I had to stand in lineup for 2 hours at home depot once.

Can y'all get most things online?
This was in the beginning of the pandemic. Only major load order was through online. Now you can get anything with no minimum to orders.

Can y'all get most things online?
Yes, but groceries you need to go line up unless you like someone with covid selecting your veggies. :)
It's not as tight as last time and most will be limited capacity or curbside pickup
Mornin Sweetness.:nomo::love:
Hiya VG! A vigorous good morning evening to you! How was your day?

Back
Top Bottom