GDB won’t try it. He’s more likely to invent a GDBirrigation system.. which I would guess to be a series of bendy straws taped to his faucet.
@ChefDGreen, have you been spying on my R&D operations? :rofl:

The reason I was wondering is because I’m installing a drip system in my garden. They make all sorts of dripper/emitters from fixed to adjustable. Most of them are color coded as to flow rate. The also have some shaped like lady bugs and frogs if you want to put some bling in your garden. 20 GPH is a lot of flow but I guess if you’re only running it for 1 minute you need that much volume. How many drippers/emitters are installed in the manifold? Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the underside of the lid where the manifold and emitters are?
It may be different than what you are picturing. The matrix covers have two 1/4" lines attached where the water is distributed from. The covers themselves are quite thin.

I'll post some pics tonight.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

FTFY. How young do you think our eyes are?

Phew! Thought I needed reading glasses!
Ok, on a PC the color of the text comes out fine, which is what I use. Today, on my phone that has no phone line attached, it shows as unreadable. I will keep that in mind for future images.
Thanks

Dear Q,

I am reading your journal on a 22" 4:3 monitor and I still found the black text on dark blue difficult to read.

Thanks,

—Shed
Who is "Q"?

Before he edited his post it read thusly:
Okay, an apparent typo?

If that's the case then I know Q will return, maybe the next time as "W". :laughtwo:

I just thought it was his British Secret Intelligence Service code name that he accidentally divulged.
Wannabe Maxwell Smart. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom