The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Nice bro those look amazing congrats. I literally jus got done harvesting my 2 strawberry cake clones jus now an got the buds all ready for a low an slow dry/cure now. Isnt it great to b able 2 grow r own meds the way we need.

Question 4 ya what size are those cloth pots??
Yes i love growing my own meds for sure. These pots are 5-gallon I’m using this run. These autos have filled these 5 gallon with roots. I didn’t think they would but they have surprised me lol.✌️

Yes i love growing my own meds for sure. These pots are 5-gallon I’m using this run. These autos have filled these 5 gallon with roots. I didn’t think they would but they have surprised me lol.✌️

Nice i just put a tangiematic auto into a 5gallon cloth pot. So hope it goes gud wish me luck.

Good luck with her man, ain’t that what they bred Blue Dream with to make the Blue Dream’matic? Seems like I read that but not for sure lol. I want to try and do about six or more photos in smaller pots in my 5x5 but I veg them to long every time lol. I think I could up the yield with more smaller plants. That’s why I’m wanting to find a couple mother’s soon so I can start doing sog type grows. The thing is to find a good strain you like that will do good with sog.✌️

BDA starting to cloud just a bit. Lol. Week or so and they may just get chopped to make room for the fall grow. Cheers.
D5182749-9C88-48B6-9271-C4C25C1CBB8C.jpeg
A3ED70E1-1BC9-4019-A846-EF14EDA5DD91.jpeg

Here’s a few pics of the Blue Dream, first up is Roxy, her buds are turning purple with the cool temps at lights off

I will get her out in the natural light tomorrow for pics so you can see the purple better. Next is Lexus, she is also turning purple but not as much as Roxy yet

Next is Lucky, she’s doing great and bulking up fast
That’s the only pic I have of her for now. Next is Candy, she’s a beast and bulking up nicely

Here’s a few more random pics and a group shot

That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone.✌️

I’m thinking Roxy and Lexus will finish close to the breeders time. Most pistils are orange but not much amber in trics. I don’t want a lot of amber basically when I see about 5% amber on the bud it’s time to harvest, especially sativa dominate strains. I’ve experimented quite a bit harvesting at different stages and that where I like it best. Hopefully next week sometime they will be ready, I don’t think they will go to next weekend but we’ll see.✌️

I’m very pleased with mine, not sure what they will yield but whatever it is I will be happy with the bud. I believe they will yield pretty good though. Roxy will probably yield the less but she has some chunky buds on her.✌️

Back
Top Bottom