The Vault: Kannabia Mega Give-Away, Almost 30 Prizes To Be Sent

Hey,
I have no experience with your products.
I prefer to Chemdog when it comes to selecting "one" strain. I like the indica effect better, helps me sleep and eat better.
Autos are what i have been working with lately, so another Auto run sounds interesting!

Do you guys ship to the USA and take VISA?

European and worldwide orders​

We provide International Tracked (& signed for where possible) delivery to countries outside the EU and UK, which can be tracked in most countries.

Please note, if you have included Stealth Shipping in your order: delivery can currently only be guaranteed to EU countries and the US. Guaranteed Delivery excludes, but not limited to: African, Australisia, Middle Eastern, Asian and South American countries.

Your order will require a signature on delivery.

We ship to most countries, worldwide

A time of delivery is not always possible to guarantee but:

European orders normally arrive between 2 and 14 working days.

US orders usually take around 10 days working days.

Worldwide orders usually take between 5 and 25 working days to arrive.

International Shipping Prices cost from £10.90 but your delivery costs will be calculated in the checkout process when you have selected your delivery country.

...from their website, and yes CC's are accepted, however, some people in the US experience issues on cc purchases on the US end, when buying from overseas...using bitcoin can remedy that if your bank has an issue...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

I am new to the group and growing so I haven't used Kannabia. Like many have said I also don't win things either, so that being said I would not be greedy in the pick of what I won. I'd would just be happy to win and to share in the fact I did and be able to add another stain to my grow journal when I move to my new home.

kannabia-mega-give-away.jpg

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of 420 Magazine, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 5-pack of Lemon Haze Auto, and a 4-pack of Kritic Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread.

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll send a DM to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault
Kritic auto for this guy please & thank you!

I too will admit I have yet to grow anything from Kannabia yet, but I have some of their Colombian Jack seeds which will be used in my next tent grow. The Lemon Haze auto would the one for me, as I’m in love with Amnesia Lemon Kush and some Lemonchello Haze right now

I have never had any experience with Kannabia genetics, as far as strain personally I would pick Kritic Auto for a few reasons after years of growing I just grew my first auto and it was quite fun, 2nd the yield possibilities with this strain for an auto are amazing, 3rd I want that pungent skunk aroma that we all know and come to love. But in my final say I'd have to choose with out a doubt the Lemon Haze auto, because my father-in-law loves lemon and citrus strains he's battling cancer for a 5th round he's made it past 6 years from the deadline they gave him, he gets pale and skinny and can't eat , the only thing that helps is cannabis every time after the chemo and treatments it goes into remission think he's jn the clear and about a year or so and it comes back worse then the previous, my wife fears this is his last go around. He's never looked so bad. So with no guarantee of tomorrow getting him a strain that I can flower quickly with his favorite terpes he can atleast enjoy one last thing he favors , hopefully it's not the last. Lol he said make sure you put me in the ground with papers in one pocket a sack in the other and a rolled one in his ear, it will be open casket if he goes and he said F anyone who says anything I'll still be tokin when I'm gone.

Back
Top Bottom