The VipersNest Continuous

Do you think it would be possible to get this link sent to me, I've read back through the thread about six pages and I am unable to find the address anywhere so I am guessing it has been removed because of forum guidelines.

Thanks in advance.

what are you looking for?

im on page 101 cant read anymore today. this journal is defo the best thing ive found. hope to read the rest in next few days.

its alot to absorb...sorry....240 pgs of misc rants from a stoner...I think this is the longest journal here. check out the pic fest....quick and dirty..I have a couple pages to add to it.:smokin:

I saw the BC God Bud in an e-mail and was impressed. As for the Pineapple Chunk I am told it is a BEAST!
I will be watching from the sidelines and pulling for you brother. To say you have grown some great meds is an understatement as anybody that reads can see. Looking forward to watching a master at work.

thanx bro

FWI...I woke up bout 2am yesterday and couldnt fall back asleep. after several rips on some SLH I then proceeded to terrorize a few members....dont know why per say but I was in that kinda mood. I dont remember the specifc guy but I remember he was from Puerto Rico and his post was something like "can you tell me what to put in my water to gro hidro" .....a couple people answered properly like "thats too broad of a question" but I went on a rant on reading the How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know link and when he got around to putting in some research time I would then tell him the "secret of life"...I was kinda harsh....and then I proceeded to dump on autoflower ditch weed and went on a particularly long rant....I should have saved it in my blog. it was kinda like "hey Pit dont hold back and just tell us how you really feel" and he is a fellow Ebb nGrow guy...I didnt blast him but I did act like I had sand in my vagina. then I went back to bed. I was being an asshole I guess...just sharing

wow all the playas are droppin in today....love to see ya
Irie you killed me with the cailiflower way back then
Soniq.....lol..
Setting Sun..thanx for understanding

Glad you are loving your cloner. Had some fun experimenting but it sounds like you are about to get back to real business. Are you still going to run that grow in this thread? I thought maybe you could put it in its own grow journal and keep this one for your general grow comments, Q & A, and occasional rant ;). Maybe do an occasional crosslink from the grow journal to this one so new visitors know where to see the grow posts. Just an idea.

Thanks for all you do around here, my brother. :peacetwo:

Glad you are loving your cloner. Had some fun experimenting but it sounds like you are about to get back to real business. Are you still going to run that grow in this thread? I thought maybe you could put it in its own grow journal and keep this one for your general grow comments, Q & A, and occasional rant ;). Maybe do an occasional crosslink from the grow journal to this one so new visitors know where to see the grow posts. Just an idea.

Thanks for all you do around here, my brother. :peacetwo:

I considered that Munki...thanx for stoppin in BTW. I dunno do you think I should start another thread? your not the 1st person to mention a seperate thread. Im not killing this one fer sure....its taken a life of its own.
I might put up a poll.....I appreciate your input bro

I just decided....I already comitted to restarting the LED grow.
I have a tent blooming now.
Ill start a new thread for the Godbud and Pineapple Chunk and just do as you suggested and just keep the nest going as an ongoing social club.
LED thread
New grow thread
and the Nest thread

FWI...I woke up bout 2am yesterday and couldnt fall back asleep. after several rips on some SLH I then proceeded to terrorize a few members....dont know why per say but I was in that kinda mood. I dont remember the specifc guy but I remember he was from Puerto Rico and his post was something like "can you tell me what to put in my water to gro hidro" .....a couple people answered properly like "thats too broad of a question" but I went on a rant on reading the How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know link and when he got around to putting in some research time I would then tell him the "secret of life"...I was kinda harsh....and then I proceeded to dump on autoflower ditch weed and went on a particularly long rant....I should have saved it in my blog. it was kinda like "hey Pit dont hold back and just tell us how you really feel" and he is a fellow Ebb nGrow guy...I didnt blast him but I did act like I had sand in my vagina. then I went back to bed. I was being an asshole I guess...just sharing

A sandy vagina......

:laughtwo:

No further questions, this is a family website.

I just decided....I already comitted to restarting the LED grow.
I have a tent blooming now.
Ill start a new thread for the Godbud and Pineapple Chunk and just do as you suggested and just keep the nest going as an ongoing social club.
LED thread
New grow thread
and the Nest thread

are you gonna use those new strains with the leds? that would be sweet. i have never gotten this frosty of buds before with HPS. i could be the strain or the leds? all i know is i am not changing a thing.

are you gonna use those new strains with the leds? that would be sweet. i have never gotten this frosty of buds before with HPS. i could be the strain or the leds? all i know is i am not changing a thing.

ya Im dumping the strains I have now....when these grows are finished..4-6 weeks you will see the closet with the LED and the new strains
and 2 tents with the new strains. Ill add 1 more tent after each harvest after that and again for a total of 4 tents and the closet. the closet is purely for head stash.

Question Pit, i have some bag seed, OG Kush starters. I have four, but cannot tell which is a lady. How long at 12/12 will I see the sex? Can I bring it back to 18/6 without complications? Is there anything extra that needs to be done?

Thanks

nice score on the OG bag seed..
you may be able to sex them w/o 12/12 if you can ID the preflowers.

If not you can flip 12/12 and you will know for sure but then your losing time when your going back to 18/6....theres a 3-4 week loss of time.
easier to clone for sex...take cuttings..mark them and the plants and flip the clones right to 12/12.....id the males...remove them. hows your cloning game?
how long are the plants in veg now?
you may find these helpful...
What are preflowers?

Cloning for sex
I usually can sex them at 4-5 weeks by preflower..but its not foolproof

Back
Top Bottom