TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Your plants are looking fantastic Blaze, no surprises there. Awesome work.

"Hairy" about perfectly describes the Black DOG. It's crazy how many hairs came off of mine during the harvest / drying process. That said, I grew GG next to it as well and found the Black DOG trim super quick and easy compared to the GG trim. I'll take the hairs for a quicker than usual trim.

I'm a week into curing mine now. The Headband flavour is coming out more than I expected, it'll be really interesting to see how that vs. the Blackberry flavour comes out through the cure. The Headband head effects are most definitely there, mine feels like more of a hybrid than an indica in effects.

Thanks for the update Dobe. Like Jgrow, you are more than welcome to post up pics here as well.

Mine are turning purple. First strain I've ever had that does that without the help of the cold.

Almost there, 70 days will be done..
G18926Z day 67

IMG_20190116_071605.jpg
IMG_20190116_071746.jpg
IMG_20190114_072912~2.jpg

A tower of love.

Looking proper

Impressive are big they have gotten since last time I came here! Wow man what a wonderful grow!

Looking super, those will be a breeze to trim!

I will pass on the good news to the trim girls. Maybe I should pay them less then. :ganjamon:

do you have to put your coat on before you go into the frost zone lol there looking very nice blaze you star off the set with what looks like the gorilla big fat calyxes covered in frost nice pics to I always like coming here and looking at your great pics!

No coat, but I do have to remove my slops. LOL! Thanks for the kind words bud.

I'm a scrooge, so I agree totally. LOL

8 weeks of 12/12 as of yesterday

One of the LZ could already be harvested. Incredible. The rest all look to be done around 9 weeks. Very fast for a sativa dom, although they look more 50/50 to me.

Black DOG will go closer to 10 weeks I think.

Half of the plants will be harvested this weekend. Glues and a few LZ. The rest will have to wait until 70 days.

LZ just about done in 8 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom