TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Makes sense, because you and I are using exactly the same nutrients.

It will happen Five. You are almost there.
Thanks mate. Can't complain with the last batch, just would like some harder, denser buds. The last two grows have been quite light and airy, plus I dont think the plants grew as big as they could have but not 100% sure why. Can't wait to see what happens with the current autos though ;)

Also can't wait to see how much your girls dry out to. I'm sure it will be a real nice haul!

Stick to the same nutrients. Don't be tempted to try all sorts of other things. These nutes are great, but I think there is less room for error with it. Get the hang of it, and all of a sudden it becomes easy. If you keep chopping and changing nutes in search of that miracle product, you will just end up delaying that process.

Stick to the same nutrients. Don't be tempted to try all sorts of other things. These nutes are great, but I think there is less room for error with it. Get the hang of it, and all of a sudden it becomes easy. If you keep chopping and changing nutes in search of that miracle product, you will just end up delaying that process.
Spot on, pick a brand and dial it in well. I like seeing each grow improve due to increasing experience with my ferts. I've seen most people I follow dial their grows after each harvest. I'm in competition with HB and organic growers on this board. If your using Chem nutes (we are) you need a tight game to get attention.

Cheers

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Tap only till death . Lol love it I do aswell

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah so true buy a brand stick with it some ppl just don't figure it out . Then give it a bad name

I did my first grow with base nutes then slowly worked in additives .

Yeah, I barely use any additives. Just some beneficial microbes, and calmag. The rest is all GH Flora Series.

I was looking at having a go at the Canna Coco range due to a lot of growers using it here and getting great results, plus I've had quite a few people advise they switched to Canna from GH and never looked back. So I thought I'd give it a try and if I didn't get better results after a few grows I'd go back to GH.
However you guys are now making me question that idea. I thought it might be better to use coco specific nutes but you guys have results that prove it isn't necessary

Master the GH and it will reward you. I suppose the same can be said for many nute lines. Stick it out for another grow or 2.

every body might laugh but if you have a medium size plant wirh deficiencies etc and just cant fix it , piss in the pot ,just a little bit , 3 days later(soil) def is gone LOL then back to usual no more piss haha

UPDATE

Day 41 of 12/12 and 31 of bloom.

3 of the plants have moved into the next stage of flowering. Some of the pistils are turning, and you can see the buds are not quite as fluffy anymore. Strangely, The Freak is still all white while her smaller LC-OG sibling has turned the corner. So this large lass is going to flower a little longer and get that much bigger. The plant with the shortest flowering time will be the bigger Blue Venom.

Anyway, on to the pics. The last 5 photos are all of the bigger LC-OG aka The Freak. These photos don't do her justice. She is stacking monster buds!

20160729_080139.jpg
20160729_080159.jpg
20160729_080208.jpg
20160729_080219.jpg

20160729_075757.jpg
20160729_075829.jpg
20160729_075853.jpg
20160729_075921.jpg
20160729_075947.jpg

Holy slice! That freak is gigantic. Awesome growing Blaze. I used the GH flora serious and had awesome results as well. I like the advice to stick with one brand and dial it in. The more you grow, the more you know!

:bravo:

Your girls are so hot! I could just eat that LC as is....

Your girls are so hot! I could just eat that LC as is....

LOL! You stay away from my lady you filthy perv. :rofl:

Holy slice! That freak is gigantic. Awesome growing Blaze. I used the GH flora serious and had awesome results as well. I like the advice to stick with one brand and dial it in. The more you grow, the more you know!

:bravo:

Yeah, I think she is going to be huge. Although I'm not sure she will be the biggest yielding. The tall Lemon OGK is stacking longer buds. Just not as fat.

Thanks Doc

every body might laugh but if you have a medium size plant wirh deficiencies etc and just cant fix it , piss in the pot ,just a little bit , 3 days later(soil) def is gone LOL then back to usual no more piss haha

Actually that makes sense. Were you doing that with organic or chem grows?

LOL! Unacceptable brother Krip. Your doctors note better be a good one. :)

Welcome bud!

LOL! You stay away from my lady you filthy perv. :rofl:

Yeah, I think she is going to be huge. Although I'm not sure she will be the biggest yielding. The tall Lemon OGK is stacking longer buds. Just not as fat.

Thanks Doc

Actually that makes sense. Were you doing that with organic or chem grows?

organic i only did it to 1 plant that was just fucked i thought oh well lets try this bullshit , but it worked LOL

Back
Top Bottom