TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Thanks!

Wow, she is a massive bush for a medium height plant. The one LC-OG (with the big buds) is about the same height. My biggest, baddest, smelliest girl is now just shy of 35". She is not bushy like your WJ though. Still, I think she will get heavy.

Thanks!

Wow, she is a massive bush for a medium height plant. The one LC-OG (with the big buds) is about the same height. My biggest, baddest, smelliest girl is now just shy of 35". She is not bushy like your WJ though. Still, I think she will get heavy.

Yeah she was pretty small when she went in, massively topped and tied down but would have been pushing 9" tall at start of 12/12 :thumb: The atomic i grew when i first got my 5x5 was heaps bigger than her but not as many big buds :rofl: The way your girls are going bro, they are going to be monsters by harvest time :passitleft:

So a monstrous stretch on the white jack. Good to know.

My current girls are a bit smaller than my last round, with the exception of the 2 Lemons and the one LC-OG. I'm just hoping they really pack on the flowers. They look promising at this stage, but you can never be sure.

Yeah, we can dream right? LOL

That one LC-OG is building the biggest buds I've ever seen. If it keeps up this pace for another 3 weeks or more, then it will be monstrous. It looks like a freak compared to the other plants in the tent.

That's really freaking cool. My LCOG went exactly 56 days and out yielded everything in the tent both times I grew her. The buds were incredibly dense. 2 ounces easily fit in a quart jar lol. If yours is as dense, that plant is going to have huge yield!

That's really freaking cool. My LCOG went exactly 56 days and out yielded everything in the tent both times I grew her. The buds were incredibly dense. 2 ounces easily fit in a quart jar lol. If yours is as dense, that plant is going to have huge yield!

Man, I love talking shop. :)

Update coming soon and I will be highlighting The Freak

UPDATE

Day 41 of 12/12 and 31 of bloom.

3 of the plants have moved into the next stage of flowering. Some of the pistils are turning, and you can see the buds are not quite as fluffy anymore. Strangely, The Freak is still all white while her smaller LC-OG sibling has turned the corner. So this large lass is going to flower a little longer and get that much bigger. The plant with the shortest flowering time will be the bigger Blue Venom.

Anyway, on to the pics. The last 5 photos are all of the bigger LC-OG aka The Freak. These photos don't do her justice. She is stacking monster buds!

20160729_080139.jpg
20160729_080159.jpg
20160729_080208.jpg
20160729_080219.jpg

20160729_075757.jpg
20160729_075829.jpg
20160729_075853.jpg
20160729_075921.jpg
20160729_075947.jpg

Man you can really see the freak LCOG compared to the others in that first pic, awesome job brother :thumb:
reveg on that girl? :)

Thanks bro

Nah... next round will be Aurora Indica, Atomic Bomb and Skunk #1. It's ok though. Once I have space to clone, I will haul out some very special seeds I have been sitting on for about 4 years now. Then you will see something spectacular. Hopefully... LOL!

Very nice and white, great job blaze. Getting close but still to much green on leafs.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller. My plants never seem to fade like some other grows I've seen. I have noticed though, that chem grows don't have the same amount of fade as soil grows. Plants tend to express more calmag deficiencies at the end. I know I could just cut nitrogen right down to get them to yellow up, but I don't see the point. I have already cut nitrogen intake by half. Will flush plants for 7 - 10 days at the end and will still not get much fade. LOL! I'm not complaining though. Proof is in the pudding, and the end product will be good. ;)

Thanks Miller. My plants never seem to fade like some other grows I've seen. I have noticed though, that chem grows don't have the same amount of fade as soil grows. Plants tend to express more calmag deficiencies at the end. I know I could just cut nitrogen right down to get them to yellow up, but I don't see the point. I have already cut nitrogen intake by half. Will flush plants for 7 - 10 days at the end and will still not get much fade. LOL! I'm not complaining though. Proof is in the pudding, and the end product will be good. ;)
Good plan, I've noticed my def's starting in week 6 to 7, but I'll water 2 to 3 weeks from then till harvest. I got tired of chasing spots on leafs and said screw it, tap only till death.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I've found the same, I dont seem to get fading anywhere near what others do. My last grow stayed green as but still tasted lovely when smoked

Back
Top Bottom