TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

I wonder if it would have the same result with salt nutes. I suppose urea is just salts...isn't it?

unsure , one of those old wives tales yeah but ive got enough plants where i can get away with this sort of crap if it doesnt work LOL.

so the plant was fucked locked out dying crap ,i added my urine about 100 mls undiluted Haha , 3 days later green leaves and trichs and terpy , i know urine has nitrogen in the form of urea but why it unlocked her ia beyond me , alls well that ends well

unsure , one of those old wives tales yeah but ive got enough plants where i can get away with this sort of crap if it doesnt work LOL.

so the plant was fucked locked out dying crap ,i added my urine about 100 mls undiluted Haha , 3 days later green leaves and trichs and terpy , i know urine has nitrogen in the form of urea but why it unlocked her ia beyond me , alls well that ends well

Could be that it dropped the pH as well.

They are looking awsome mate,looks like snow on the alpines:)

Thanks brother, and welcome... I think... this is your first post here?

I didn't know it snowed in South Africa Bru! Stunning girls :thumb:

LOL! Thanks bud. Jack Frost paid a visit again this weekend. Update to follow.

UPDATE

Day 44 of 12/12 and 34 of bloom.

Ok, so the larger blue venom is definitely in the last stages of flower. The smaller one is also ripening, but is about 4 or 5 days behind it's bigger sister. So a very fast flowering strain it seems. I'm disappointed. The buds on these 2 are the smallest in the tent, and they only have about 2 weeks left by the looks of things. They should swell nicely in those 2 weeks, but will still be low yielding. I'm hoping I'm wrong of course.

The Freak hasn't put on much bulk over the last 3 days. Instead, the 2 Lemons have almost caught up. They have really been packing it on. It's interesting to see the various stages they go through. It's almost like a race, with the leading 3 trying to overtake each other.

Last 4 photos are all of the bigger Blue Venom. You can see she is in the home stretch. About 2 weeks left on her. I will start the flush in about 5 or 6 days.

20160801_075816.jpg
20160801_075840.jpg
20160801_075850.jpg
20160801_075913.jpg
20160801_075943.jpg
20160801_075921.jpg
20160801_075334.jpg
20160801_075359.jpg
20160801_075420.jpg
20160801_075513.jpg

Very nice work Blaze. Leafs look beautiful, perfect green color. Plants look relaxed and happy. That's how it's done.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Man that boom is befok... Bakgat man on update... Hope that came out right :rofl:

Thanks CS! I'm just worried about those 2 blue venoms. If I had 3 Lemon OGKs and 3 LC-OGs, then I would absolutely hit my target. Probably exceed it by a bit. Oh well... a lesson about the importance of choosing your strains carefully.

Damn my friend! Sorry on ya BV's, I honestly had a stormer of a plant and expected way better forya!

Nah man, don't stress bud. I was keen on that strain before you recommended it. Besides, it is impossible to know what a plant will do and I would be some kind of special idiot if I held you accountable. LOL! I think this strain needs a longer veg period. Mine barely stretched at all, but are making buds everywhere. So I might still get a surprise on yield, although realistically they can not compete with the other 2 strains in the yield department.

The girls wanted to say hello, so I took a quick in-tent pic.

20160802_071852.jpg

:blunt: Whoot whew (wolf whistle :rofl:) :passitleft:

You've decided you love LED photos, or you've decided to get some LED's? LOL! Sorry for the confusion. I'm actually not a big fan of LED pics. Hides too much detail. Makes the buds look bigger though. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom