TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Thanks bro.

We're getting close now. Only about 10 days left on the bigger Blue Venom. Smoked a sample I took from her (accidentally) a few days ago. Even though it was too early for sampling, I still got a pretty decent buzz from her. She is going to be strong.

LOL! You know how it goes... just move this plant here, and that plant there... SNAP!....fuck.

:rofl: I can just picture that. I almost had a similar incident but managed to stop myself from falling. My slop caught on the lip of the entrance to the tent. That could have ended really badly.

Yeah, she is going to be potent for sure. Shame, the poor girl must know I'm a little disappointed with her girth. She is desperately trying to pack it on. Last feed for her tonight, and then in a few days I will give EM prosoil. (bennies + sugars) Maybe give her a little bump. We'll see.

Holy Sh!t Blaze. Are you giving them HGH lol! Those ladies look spectacular. Any thoughts on using the supplemental LEDs yet? just wondering if the extra electricity is making the difference you were hoping? I know you'll probably have to wait until the numbers come it but are you seeing any visible differences in the frost levels or anything else?

:bravo:

Thanks Doc! Very happy with these girls. Even the smaller Venoms have a unique charm about them. The bigger one looks to be a 42 day flowering plant. Apparently quite rare.

To answer your question, I can definitely notice an improvement over my last grow. How much of that is attributed to the lights, I'm not exactly sure. Also have no idea what the yield is going to be either. I've given up trying to guess. My brother saw the plants a few days back, and he thinks I'm going to smash my previous yield because there are quite a few more tops this time. I want to believe him, but I can't help being a sceptic. LOL! Not much of an answer. Sorry...

Oh, and they are definitely frostier than the last round. Without a doubt!

UPDATE

Day 48 of 12/12 and 38 of bloom.

Calyxes are swelling and pistils are shrinking. The Freak is definitely the longest flowering plant in the tent. Still almost all white, and hasn't quite turned the corner yet for that last phase of flowering. She really might just be the heaviest girl I've ever grown.

I closed the windows in that room yesterday due to high winds. The smell coming from there when I went to check on them last night was intense! Sickly sweet almost. Fruit/sour/cream/caramel. If you brush up against the LC-OG's you also get petrol/burnt rubber/pine. If you just smell the buds it is fruit and sour milk. Venoms don't stink much. Just a subtle fruit and skunk smell.

Last 4 photos are all of the smaller Blue Venom. Smallest plant and smallest buds in the tent. She has plenty of bud sites though, and is extremely frosty. She will also flower for at least a week longer than her bigger sister. So she might put out a respectable yield.

20160805_075609.jpg
20160805_075744.jpg
20160805_075811.jpg
20160805_075916.jpg
20160805_080259.jpg
20160805_075017.jpg
20160805_075052.jpg
20160805_075115.jpg
20160805_075148.jpg

bloody hell man look at that frost :) how are you going to pick just one for a potm entry :hmmmm: :rofl:
Still absolutely killing it brother :thumb:

LOL! She sure is a sticky lady. Exactly how I prefer my women. :rofl:

Thanks for the kind words brother.

Absolutely gorgeous !!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks bud! If this is your first post here....then welcome! :)

Eh, they look ok. They would be better if they were purple. Ha, I just had to say something else. Great job.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

LOL! You're right Miller. A little colour would be nice. ;) I seem incapable of growing purple flowers, even when I grow purple strains. Lights off, my tent gets pretty chilly. About 60 deg fahrenheit on the colder days. That should be low enough to get some strains to purp up. It just won't happen.

No. They are great, I was being silly. It's just those are beautiful plants but I can't say the same thing so I went left instead of right. Purple are small, RTK had issues growing large purple flowers. Mine came in at like 135g off three plants under 1050 watt HPS bare bulb. So stick to white, your killing it.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Crazy pretty buds! I haven't been able to come up with anything different to say over the last like month. Compliments to the chef! I'll take any of my dishes with a big side of frost!

Back
Top Bottom