TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

I choose to believe the 2 of you. LOL! They have swelled again overnight. I love it. Smell has changed a bit as well. A deeper smell now. Not so over-the-top sweet. I've noticed that whenever I skip feeding and just give calmag, the buds swell noticeably. I can't believe I used to force feed them in flower. Less is definitely more.

I'm a firm believer. :welldone:

Exactly. With lower levels you can avoid having such excesses that some nutrients will be locked out. They get plenty to be healthy.

I agree! You can't "force-feed" the plants. They'll uptake what they want/need. As growers, we just need to make sure what they want/need is there. A little too much is OK, but a lot too much can cause real issues.

fine looking girls blaze , im trying to upload extremely good macro trich pics only the best ive ever taken in my whole life , no biggie AND IT WONT F'N WORK aaarrrgh!

I agree! You can't "force-feed" the plants. They'll uptake what they want/need. As growers, we just need to make sure what they want/need is there. A little too much is OK, but a lot too much can cause real issues.

You won't believe how long it took me to learn that simple lesson. About 2 years. LOL!

:bravo:Some fine looking ladies Blaze. They're lucky to have you caring for them. :high-five:

Thanks my man! I have my first banana smelling girl. WOW! I didn't know what I was missing. One of the best smelling terps.

fine looking girls blaze , im trying to upload extremely good macro trich pics only the best ive ever taken in my whole life , no biggie AND IT WONT F'N WORK aaarrrgh!

LOL! That's Murphy for ya. Keep trying mate. Close your browser, open it again, and then do the whole process again. Sometimes works.

UPDATE

Day 51 of 12/12 and 41 of bloom

All the plants, except The Freak, are now in the last stages of flowering. Most have about 2 weeks left. First plant will be harvested this coming sunday. That will be the larger Blue Venom. She has put on some weight, and I expect she will put on a bit more in this week. She might actually give me a semi-decent yield. If she gives me 60g dry, I will be happy. Next up will be the smaller Blue Venom roughly 5 or 6 days later. Then the smaller LC-OG, followed by the 2 Lemons. Then The Freak will be last.

The Blue Venoms have been low odour plants from the beginning, until about 2 or 3 days ago when the larger BV all of a sudden became very stinky. She smells like an over-ripe banana. It is a beautiful smell. She is also the frostiest plant. Literally covered in a thick white crust of trichs. That must be the white widow influence.

Last 5 photos are all of the largest plant in the tent. One of the Lemon OGK's. The photos are a little disappointing, because they don't show just how big she is. She will yield very well. A few of her leaves are a little burnt, but overall she is very healthy and happy.

20160808_080826.jpg
20160808_080850.jpg
20160808_080910.jpg
20160808_080936.jpg

Below is the BV that will be harvested on Sunday
20160808_080952.jpg

Next 5 all Lemon OGK
20160808_080452.jpg
20160808_080519.jpg
20160808_080542.jpg
20160808_080653.jpg
20160808_080608.jpg

Welcome Partimus!

You are here for the best part of the show! No boring plot... just money shots. :rofl:

Read above and read reps....

:rofl:

Thanks Shiggs. Appreciate the kind words bud. Even though everyone here knows you are the frost king!

Having said that... wait until I do another update of the bigger Blue Venom. Massive amounts of resin on her.

Beauties brother Blaze!

Those buds are rediculous. 60 grams doesn't seem right. Looks a lot bigger than that. Lemon og is stealing the show though. Have you tried any test buds?

It's a funny thing Doc. The camera makes the smaller plants/buds seem bigger while making the bigger plants/buds seem smaller. LOL! If it continues to swell in this week, I might very well get a bit more than 60g from her. It's so hard to guess though. I always seem to get it wrong. Hopefully those buds are very dense.

I tested the Blue Venom that is getting the chop this weekend. Took the sample very early though. Wasn't expecting much, so when I got a proper buzz that lasted about 90min I was quite surprised. She should be very strong when done.

Back
Top Bottom