TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

UPDATE

Day 53 of 12/12 and 43 of bloom.

Not much to report. Business as usual.

Last 5 photos are of the smaller/fatter Lemon OGK.

20160810_075314.jpg
20160810_075528.jpg
20160810_075545.jpg
20160810_075614.jpg
20160810_075748.jpg
20160810_074735.jpg
20160810_075001.jpg
20160810_074927.jpg
20160810_075026.jpg
20160810_075050.jpg

Beautiful

Mmmmmmm! Those buds look delicious Blaze my friend. What types of smells are you picking up now? I know they change all the time. Have you Blazed any test buds? :love:

Thanks bro doc!

The smell has definitely changed. A week ago, it was all sweet fruit. Now there are some other smells coming through and it doesn't smell as sweet anymore.

Coffee and caramel, when I walk into the room. Sour milk, fruit and BO when I stick my head into the tent and take a big whiff. The tangerine smelling Lemon OGK doesn't smell as potently sweet anymore. Hoping that overpowering tangerine smell comes back.

Still only tested one small branch of the Blue Venom Doc. That plant is still on track for harvest this sunday.

Monster colas. Late Flower Rocks. UVB? Nows the time brother. Reptile bulbs are cheap but effective.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks for the suggestion bud. Will look into it for the next grow. Just want to finish this one up without any surprises.

Thanks brother. The 2 Lemons are actually the least frostiest of the lot. The venoms are where it's at in that department.

My man TheBlaze!:bravo:
You killin it man!

Looking awsome mate,Do you notice any difference from growth of buds that are under the LED lighting than the hps?

Thanks bud. I rotate the plants every 3 to 4 days. So they all get a chance under the LEDS. I notice the biggest difference when I rotate a plant from under the LEDS to the back of the tent, where it gets the least light. Within 24 hours of doing this, I see a noticeable swelling of the buds. Strange. Maybe it stores energy from the intense light, and then when it can rest at the back, it focuses on transforming that energy into bigger buds. Bro-science for life! :rofl:

My man TheBlaze!:bravo:
You killin it man!

Thanks my brother from another mother! :)

Yeah, I agree. Can't wait to see what I'm going to yield. It will be almost like the previous grow, with the lowest yielding plants being harvested first.

So the Lemon OG kushes are the biggest plants in the tent. The taller of the 2 coming in at 35 inches. I just remembered that those 2 were vegged a whole week less than the other plants. If they had that extra week, they would be monsters ALA Miller's GG#4. Same thing happened with the Exodus Kush in my previous grow. Both strains have OG#18 in their pedigrees. Seems it is a safe bet that a strain with OG#18 in it will stretch considerably

Long time.wow the girls are looking super Mr Blaze.Cant wait to see the end result

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

Back
Top Bottom