TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Haha that would be awesome. 420 Ferrari, 420 LeTigre, a whole group of strains based on the looks of Zoolander.

Quick question. Is the movie "Man from Snowy river" considered a good flick in Australia? I loved that movie. I forget the name of the girl in that movie but she was just beautiful. She was in a lot of movies and TV miniseries back then. I remember "All the rivers run."

For recent movies I like "Tomorrow, when the war began." That Caitlin Stasy! Hubba hubba she is gorgeous.

I'm not an Aussie Shiggs. I am, however, an honorary Aussie. LOL!

I'm South African. The villains of the Southern Hemisphere. :)

Also, have no idea about any of the movies you just mentioned. Feel kind of stupid now. Will have to google them.

No worries mate. I do hang with the down under posse. Even picked up a few of their colloquialisms. Easy mistake to make on your part.

Charlize is a fit binnit. She is a big girl though at 6ft. Not sure if she able to get any satisfaction from those hollywood lightweights. She needs a real boer. :) (I'm trying to be respectfully crass)

@ TheBlaze. ...Aussie basketball team had the US players biting their nails. Can't wait to see the rematch.

UPDATE

Day 55 of 12/12

I found a single green seed in my smaller LC-OG. Can't find any more. Just that one. Right at the top of one of the biggest colas. All the other plants seem fine. Can't find any nanners or balls anywhere. Weird. I'm not too concerned, as that plant only has about a week left and I can always chop her earlier if need be. I spoke to a friend who is a more experienced grower than I am, and he said not to worry about it. It happens sometimes. She is one of my favourites. 11 main tops, all roughly the same size, and stacking buds almost all the way down to the coco with about 5 or 6 smaller tops around the sides. I really hope it's just that one little seed. I will point her out in the photos below.

Today I focused on the The Freak. Took 7 photos of her, but I simply can not capture how solid and thick she actually is. You're just going to have to trust me when I say she is an absolute beast! She has about 10 days left I think. Haven't bothered to check trichs on her yet. So not 100% sure.

20160812_075840.jpg

One of the tops of the Blue Venom getting the chop on Sunday. She is frosty
20160812_075925.jpg
20160812_075945.jpg
20160812_080039.jpg

The culprit. I can't hate on her. She is just too pretty.
20160812_080311.jpg

Rest of the pics are all of The Freak
20160812_075053.jpg
20160812_075130.jpg
20160812_075246.jpg
20160812_075348.jpg
20160812_075415.jpg
20160812_075517.jpg

Even the lower bud sites are solid chunky things. See below
20160812_075445.jpg

Thanks Mr. Krip. I'm going to head on over to your journal now.

Meh, fricking awesome Blaze. Leafs a bit green still but close.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Meh, fricking awesome Blaze. Leafs a bit green still but close.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller. The leaves won't fade, except for a few bottom fan leaves. It's always been like that with my grows.

Absolutely gorgeous Blaze :thumb: im speechless, cant even think of what to say :rofl: 15/10 is what im scoring them :rofl:

Shiggity, the woman you were thinking of earlier was Sigrid Thornton :thumb: just had a look and that movie came out the year i was born :rofl:

Thanks brother! Just a pity I can't seem to highlight the size of that LC-OG.

Back
Top Bottom