TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

High Blaze!

Stellar looking plants, and a level field of green..or white as the case may be lol.... grow is kill broseph. :surf::drool:

I wanna get my Freak on lol...she looks bomb.

Thanks brother. That freak is a beast. Completely different pheno to the other LC-OG in the tent. More skunk/diesel as well.

Time to book my Mango flight over there :laughtwo: amazing plants Mr Blaze!

Thanks Pat! Get over here... we braai... we dop... we smoke. LOL!

That Freak has an insane fan leaf cluster shown in second picture. That's bad ass, I don't believe I've seen a set like that. It's feeding those monster colas well. Great job on leaf color too,
Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks guys!

Buds have swollen nicely over the last 24 hours. From now on, it's plain water for the girls. Only thing they will get is a dose of EM-prosoil. That stuff works nicely to help finish up.

Not sure if I'm going to harvest the one Blue Venom tonight. When I checked trichs on her last night, it was still about 80% cloudy and 20% clear. No amber. Looks like she can go a few more days. She seems to be swelling a bit as well.

UPDATE

Day 58 of 12/12

Decided not to harvest the Blue Venom last night. I did give her a proper defol though. More of a glamour thing, than actually trying to yield more. Might take her down tonight or tomorrow night. Saw a hint (might be imagination) of amber on her this morning.

All the plants are pretty much done. I could harvest all of them now, and it would be good smoke. I will stagger it over the next 8 or 9 days though.

That room absolutely honks though. This is the dankest grow I've ever done. For the first time, I am worried that the neighbours might be able to smell it. It reeks! There is an ammonia smell coming through quite strong now. Mixed with the rotten fruit, lemon curd, sour milk and petrol it is an assault on the senses.

Last 6 photos are all of the smaller Lost Coast. The one with the single seed. I love her shape.

20160815_074755.jpg
20160815_075803.jpg
20160815_075851.jpg
20160815_080011.jpg
20160815_080022.jpg
20160815_080051.jpg
20160815_080115.jpg

Lost Coast OG
20160815_075202.jpg
20160815_075243.jpg
20160815_075308.jpg
20160815_075330.jpg
20160815_075416.jpg
20160815_075516.jpg

It's the blaze spears tour, oops he did it again...reps all day long if I could, just beautiful blaze... You taking month or so off growing or going again?

It's the blaze spears tour, oops he did it again...reps all day long if I could, just beautiful blaze... You taking month or so off growing or going again?

:) Thanks boet! I'm very happy. I don't want to jinx it, but I think they might exceed expectations.

Jumping straight onto the next grow after this one. Need to get one more good one in before we move. I need the bucks. Not a good mindset I know, but that is the reality.

Absolutely stunning bro :thumb: If my LCOG turns out half as good as that i will be very happy :)

Thanks bud. I'm sure your LCOG will turn out great! I'm going to be ordering some more Emerald Triangle beans for sure.

Mindset shmindset, reality is just that at times mate, we gotta do what we can...

Thanks bud. It's my fiancee's last week at work, then she is done. That knocks about 20% off our household earnings. Factor in the new family member, and the costs associated with that... well... thank god for cannabis. The money it brings in will mean the difference between drowning in debt and just keeping my head above water. Once in the new spot, I can ramp it up a little to setup similar to Feral's. Then I should be able to breathe a little easier while immersing myself in doing what I love. Win win.

:high-five:

All I can say is I'm glad I have people like you in my life to push my skills. Every grow you raise the bar. Good job Blaze.

Thanks for the awesome compliment Miller. Those GG#4 plants of yours are going to shine! :thumb:

Thanks for the awesome compliment Miller. Those GG#4 plants of yours are going to shine! :thumb:
That's what I'm saying, you and Feral and Grizz, ect (I could go on) are showing white monsters. There's no way I'm letting "Potland" look sub par. But I love a challenge.

Cheers

Thanks bud. I'm sure your LCOG will turn out great! I'm going to be ordering some more Emerald Triangle beans for sure.

Not too impressed with mine so far but thats just the size compared to all my other girls :rofl: mine is the hso version too so a bit different ;) Got a couple Emerald Triangle seeds as freebies with my latest order and eager to test them when they get here, Cotton Candy Cane and Cherry OG :thumb:

Ah man... been dying to try their Cherry OG. How delicious does that strain sound. Think I'm going to order the following from them soon:

- Cherry OG
- Blueberry Headband
- Royal Purple Kush
- Black berry OG

Back
Top Bottom