TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Man from snowy river is an all time classic film, hopefully gets appreciated as you get older.. If you want a good insight into Australia and or Australians, on a stereotypical but it's us, download The Castle and Crackerjack..

Or Wilfred, the original series... Actually stuff all other suggestions, just get Wilfred, that's us...

That girl is crazy Blaze. I mean all your girls are but that particular one...I hope you were wise and cloned her!

I think it's super interesting that we definitely have a Canadian faction a US faction, English, and also Australian. Each one is a bit different and you can tell by the personality usually which one you are working with. Blaze I still think you are Australian but when you were born you were teleported a few thousand miles to the left! :rofl:

Thanks for the movie and comedy suggestions fellas. And Feral thanks for her name. When I was a kid I had such a crush on Sigrid Thornton. Gorgeous eyes on that babe. And I liked how she always plays a tough woman character.

Someday I will make it to Australia. I wish I could just take a half pound of herb and plop it on the ticket counter! I would love to dig for some Boulder opals. They are my favorite gemstone.

That girl is crazy Blaze. I mean all your girls are but that particular one...I hope you were wise and cloned her!

I think it's super interesting that we definitely have a Canadian faction a US faction, English, and also Australian. Each one is a bit different and you can tell by the personality usually which one you are working with. Blaze I still think you are Australian but when you were born you were teleported a few thousand miles to the left! :rofl:

Thanks for the movie and comedy suggestions fellas. And Feral thanks for her name. When I was a kid I had such a crush on Sigrid Thornton. Gorgeous eyes on that babe. And I liked how she always plays a tough woman character.

Someday I will make it to Australia. I wish I could just take a half pound of herb and plop it on the ticket counter! I would love to dig for some Boulder opals. They are my favorite gemstone.
I forgot, which part of town are you from Shiggity?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Ah, ok. We're only about as far apart as possible since I'm PNW. Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Re: TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Thanks bra Shiggs. I've never taken a clone of anything. Have no space to take clones. Literally just have the tent, and that's it. That is set to change soon though.

I'm all in .... Been lookin for some new strains to add to the roster... What was your previous harvest?

Check my journal out....
First Timer - Let's Grow!

Welcome! I don't see the link to your journal bud.

+Reps TheBlaze....Sheer frosty foolishness.:thedoubletake::drool:
Well done bruh.

UPDATE

Day 55 of 12/12

I found a single green seed in my smaller LC-OG. Can't find any more. Just that one. Right at the top of one of the biggest colas. All the other plants seem fine. Can't find any nanners or balls anywhere. Weird. I'm not too concerned, as that plant only has about a week left and I can always chop her earlier if need be. I spoke to a friend who is a more experienced grower than I am, and he said not to worry about it. It happens sometimes. She is one of my favourites. 11 main tops, all roughly the same size, and stacking buds almost all the way down to the coco with about 5 or 6 smaller tops around the sides. I really hope it's just that one little seed. I will point her out in the photos below.

Today I focused on the The Freak. Took 7 photos of her, but I simply can not capture how solid and thick she actually is. You're just going to have to trust me when I say she is an absolute beast! She has about 10 days left I think. Haven't bothered to check trichs on her yet. So not 100% sure.

20160812_075840.jpg

One of the tops of the Blue Venom getting the chop on Sunday. She is frosty
20160812_075925.jpg
20160812_075945.jpg
20160812_080039.jpg

The culprit. I can't hate on her. She is just too pretty.
20160812_080311.jpg

Rest of the pics are all of The Freak
20160812_075053.jpg
20160812_075130.jpg
20160812_075246.jpg
20160812_075348.jpg
20160812_075415.jpg
20160812_075517.jpg

Even the lower bud sites are solid chunky things. See below
20160812_075445.jpg

That's just my sig... Not sure why the link isn't showing... Here it is

First Timer - Let's Grow!

Still not working bud. Here is what I see in the code: 420 Magazine ®

That won't work because it's not actually pointing to your journal. Replace that part with the URL to the first page of your journal. ;)

+Reps TheBlaze....Sheer frosty foolishness.:thedoubletake::drool:
Well done bruh.

Thanks Stage!

Disclaimer: I'm pretty stoned. So my explanation for your link might not make any sense or even be correct. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom