Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

I think I'll hit somewhere between 6 and 8 zips on the 3 plants. Rooster thinks I'll pull 4 off of Gloria. I have no clue, honestly for a first full run I'm just ha ply harvesting meds. If I can smoke until the next harvest in 2 months I'll be a happy dabber!! I realistically expect around 6 or 7 ounces 5 or 6 between Gloria and Lilly and then 1 to one and a half off of the runt Abbie

I think you’re going to be pleasantly surprised. If you smoke all that in two months, I’m coming to visit!

I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised. If you smoke all that in two months, I'm coming to visit!
Yeah no chance in hell from what I can see which is good to know that I will be able to taste some fully cured meds .

Hey guys I hope your not too lose to the coast with the tsunami warning in Alaska this morning!
Don't get much more inland than we are.... can't say the same for Illz, AKgramma, and green thunder. They are all near the coast.... Hope you are all safe in the midst of the chaos ...

Morning everyone! Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words concerning the tsunami. Looks like we are going to be just fine, but please keep those affected by the incident in your thoughts and prayers!

The sample cut went into a jar today!

She has developed a lime like floral scent during drying, but still is super pungent, skunky and fruity.

Just going to keep an eye on trics for now. Arctic lent me a pair of fiskars, so she'll be coming down over the next week. I do want to let her ride because she looks more perky and happy than I have seen her in as couple weeks.

Once I get her down the QB 120 will go over Abbie. Abbie will get tied up better to support her tiny stems.

Mama G is waiting over in veg to rock out and IVY is recovering from a lockout because my dumb butt let her coco over dry.

I will top the prominent arm of mama G and stick the snip into a rapid rooter for good measure. I need to slow down production to make room in the JH auto I will be growing in the veg cab. Once I get everyone moved to flower and finished in the tub. I may switch the tub back over to veg and get some regular beans rocking.

For now, I'm just focused on this harvest in front of me, and getting shit back in check to where I feel like I'm in control instead of the plants .

Back with some more pics soon

Dabber

I know right. I just feel like I ended up with a lot in veg... didn't time things right. Nothing like working out the first grow kinks! I think we'll be okay if I can resist dropping all these seeds I have .

I know right. I just feel like I ended up with a lot in veg... didn't time things right. Nothing like working out the first grow kinks! I think we'll be okay if I can resist dropping all these seeds I have .
In a plug i hopr and not pull a nuke head, but it'd be fun doing just that pheno hunting.

We are on day 62 today of the 12 12 LIGHTING

Temps are between 68 and 77

Humidity is 40 to 47%

I think we finally found the sweet spot for what to feed these girls in flower....

AN Ph perfect grow micro bloom plant food

10 ml grow

8 ml micro

12 ml bloom

4 ml Liquid Karma

10 ml TERPINATOR

Just a hair under 800 ppms 779 I think was the exact tally.

On to some pictures of Gloria

Her colas are getting awfully floppy! Good signs she pumping out that flavor flav still!

Should start hacking her down this weekend .. Hope everyone is having a great day today. Looks like we are going to take one more good dip into the -20s or 30s this week, then it's supposed to slowly start warming up again!!!

I'll try and do some better pics again this evening, but the dishes are calling my name! Gotta get this house half way cleaned up .

Catch you all back around later

Dabber

Sounds like you're feeling better and I'm glad you are being less critical of our darling Gloria! I'm also glad your industrial duct tape is holding the scrog well against the stresses of all those buds :).
Yeah just taking some ibuprofen and caffeine to keep me going. Bit of a cough still, but I should survive .. I try not to be too critical of her she's doing great! But the guy supposed to be caring for her, He's made a few goof ups!

The tape has definitely had its own! It's even holding Abbies little shelf in place too! Damn proud of my spread and duct tape first grow.... not bad for a small budget!

It's just crazy to think she's almost ready .. All those months of hard work are finally going pay off, with a shit ton of weed!

Back
Top Bottom