TheRoach - DIY Indoor Grow - 20 Plants - SOG - 600W HPS - Grow - Organic Soil

Thanks nismo12, welcome aboard. Did you like our country? what part did you visit?

Sent from my SM-T210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Was all over the country. My favorite part was Arenal. The volcano and the hot springs were pretty cool. Was there in May so it was beautiful until about 1 PM then you could expect rain everyday after that. Also thought it was cool to be able to pull 100k out of an ATM...colones of course lol.

I'd keep an eye for early signs of cal/mag deficiency and adjust at that point. Let the soil do what it's evolved to do and help it along only if necessary. It's a community and you're the supply train, but they have somewhat limited storage fascilities and you don't want to overload them with something they may not need.
I always note a slight mag deficiency earley after the 12/12 switch, so I have added an small amount of mag in my flowering fertilizers.

Was all over the country. My favorite part was Arenal. The volcano and the hot springs were pretty cool. Was there in May so it was beautiful until about 1 PM then you could expect rain everyday after that. Also thought it was cool to be able to pull 100k out of an ATM...colones of course lol.
haha, yes in May you can espect rain every afternoon. I havent visited the Arenal volcano yet, and my family lives like 15 minutes from it. 100,000 colones like 190 USD lol

Good evening Roach. Just passing through and thought I'd drop off a hug. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

Alrighty then, I'm off to wander the digital streets. :kisstwo:

Good evening Roach. Just passing through and thought I'd drop off a hug. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

Alrighty then, I'm off to wander the digital streets. :kisstwo:
Hi Susan! Was planning on making a photo season using the tripod, but went to grab the tripod and it was broken :( I guess It broke while moving.
The plants are flowering nicely but I feel they stretched too much, I have to make the switch when they are shorter and also use a single strain for the sog, so I dont end up with phenos of different height. I was supposed to do a green poison only run but had that bunch of clones laying around. Since then I have decided to switch to a mono-strain sog for the indoor and grow all the other strains outside.
I have to take some pics of the plants growing outside.

Some frost

420-magazine-mobile1116132652.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1549074118.jpg

haha, yes in May you can espect rain every afternoon. I havent visited the Arenal volcano yet, and my family lives like 15 minutes from it. 100,000 colones like 190 USD lol

Yeah the exchange rate was right around 500:1 USD

One of my friends gave me this mold as a gift, it is used to make cannagars. I will be making some this week or next. I will document the whole thing
420-magazine-mobile1059071771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile826755880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680151481.jpg

Hi
I would like to join too..curling up next to the gal and guys :circle-of-love:.
love the cigar mold:thumb:
Hi AngryBird, thank you very much for joining!
I was making some calculations and the large cigar mold should produce a cannagar of about 12 or 14 grams. It is 9 inches long and 3/4 inch thick, the mold also has slots for making two smaller cores, 8 cm long and 1 cm thick (sorry for the metrics, I dont know how much is that in inches imperial measures are complicated haha)
I was going to wait until I had enough trim to make around 3 or 4 grams of wax, but this time will use some torcedor glue instead, a vegetable glue used in the production of habanos.

I made a cannagar today. after smoking for an hour I realized I had to weight it before burning it. After consuming a couple inches of it with my wife, it still weighted 11 grams of solid bubblegum bud
420-magazine-mobile332738156.jpg

Whoa!!! I'm lucky to get a pin joint smoked. :laughtwo:

Well done Roach. :high-five:

Thank you guys, I hope I will improve and make a tutorial for this

:laughtwo: That would be so cool. I don't think anyone's done that yet. Lol! You'll have us competing for the prettiest one. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom