TheRoach - DIY Indoor Grow - 20 Plants - SOG - 600W HPS - Grow - Organic Soil

:laughtwo: That would be so cool. I don't think anyone's done that yet. Lol! You'll have us competing for the prettiest one. Haha!
All cannabis growers should know how to roll their cannabis-only cigars, it is so easy and rewarding, they are awesome for gatherings and parties. I guess they make for dandy gifts as well, and I have been thinking about making a njce package for them, much like those of Leira cannagar, from where I have drawn much inspiration.
In my language, the word for this configuration is "Puro", meaning pure. Pure tobacco cigar= Cigarro de tabaco puro, cigarro puro, puro and puro havano for those of highest quality, made in Cuba by a master torcedor with cuban tobacco only.
I will change a couple things next time I do it, making these is really simple and quick if you have the mold and someting to compress the weed core as you add more cannabis.

Sent from my SM-T210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We need to find a way to make the mold. Can't be easy to find everywhere.
The mold in the picture was made by taping two pieces of wood together and drilling a hole with a drill press (using a drill bit of your chosen thickness, in this case it is 3/4", but a mold using a 1/2" bit would make for a nice puro and use less weed for the same length) , make sure no wood dye (tint?) or any other wood finishing product is applied in the inside of the molds. Another hole, just wide enough for a bamboo skewer to fit, is drilled in the center. it will hold the wooden skewer while you compress the core into shape.

How any canna leaves do you need for the outside? The leaves are with the "fingers" only I assume, cutting of the stem. Or the fingers of the leaves are separated and then placed to be rolled together? ( Did I make sense to you?)
I actually was thinking of rolling a cigar by hand :)
Pouro in Greek = cigar by the way :)

How any canna leaves do you need for the outside? The leaves are with the "fingers" only I assume, cutting of the stem. Or the fingers of the leaves are separated and then placed to be rolled together? ( Did I make sense to you?)
I actually was thinking of rolling a cigar by hand :)
Pouro in Greek = cigar by the way :)
4 or 5 large fan leaves will do. The leaflets (I think thats the translation, finger leaves) are cut leaving around15% of the leaflet attachet to the petiole (stem that attaches leaflets to a branch), this is because the vein that runs in the middle of the leaflet becomes stiffer the closest you get to the point where they all attach to the petiole, if that makes sense.
The leaflets are cut and glued to the core one at a time using a vegetable glue, you can use bho, wax, cannabis oil, gum arabic or even pectine as an adhesive. I use the same glue torcedores use for habanos, because is cheap and very easy to make at home. It is made by mixing a tablespoon of water with half a teaspoon of cassava or yuca starch (yuca the tuber, not yucca schidiggera) then you heath in the lowest setting while mixing. You will see the water becoming white and fluid, then thicker and milky, then clear and sticky. Stop applying heat or it will become a gel. You want it to be thin enough to be smeared easily on the back of the leaves.
Spread some glue on the back of a pre-cut leaflet, and then glue it around the core. It is actualy very easy if you have a preformed core. Get a woodworker to make you a mold, he may do it for free from some scrap wood. With a mold you get a better core, that makes for an even burning of the cigar.

the NL plants changing colors

420-magazine-mobile1753305381.jpg

Happy, happy plants. Happy gardener anticipating a bountiful harvest. :laughtwo:

Well this is something I didnt see coming, yesterday I went to pay my electric bill, which should be in the range of $120 to $140 (remember I said I moved recently?) so I give the number to pay my bil and they tell me its only $13, same as last month (Last month I assumed we were paying for the month the house was empty) after che king both bills I realized I am paying the minimum fare for electricity. That is somehow common in my country, as I have met quite a lot of people that get free utilities by mistake, some going for decades without having to worry about it...
I saved around $250 that I used to buy my lovely wife a diswasher machine haha

ha Thank you, I know it sounds wrong, but in fact it may take very long for them to come and check the meter, and you may have to request it multiple times

The universe smiled on your household. I like that. :hug: :love:

It sure did Susan! I have been busy today building a cabinet for the dishwasher, it is one of those built-in models, and we dont really have any storage space to give up, so I am building a free standing wooden cabinet for it. I will hopefuly have some wood left to make a shelf.
I love woodworking and power tools!
I like cannabis and horticulture better thought :)
420-magazine-mobile1452026115.jpg
TheRoach - 420 Magazine(16489116) on Vimeo

Fabulous video Roach! :high-five: They're maturing nicely and appear to appreciate the air.

I will be harvesting the green poison plants in three days, let me share a couple pictures that catched my eye. I will be entering the plant of the month contest in january

Back
Top Bottom