TheRoach - DIY Indoor Grow - 20 Plants - SOG - 600W HPS - Grow - Organic Soil

Leaves made of gold with diamond encrusted bud
420-magazine-mobile456703596.jpg
420-magazine-mobile636342439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898191347.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you, I will go ahead and take some pics tonight, as tomorrow I will be harvestingmost of the Green poison plants

A little bit of bleaching going on there Roach? I had a plant do that earlier in the year and it threw me for a couple steps. Beautiful picture, and I'm looking forward to a harvest report.

:slide: Reward time!!!!! :slide:

A little bit of bleaching going on there Roach? I had a plant do that earlier in the year and it threw me for a couple steps. Beautiful picture, and I'm looking forward to a harvest report.

:slide: Reward time!!!!! :slide:
Ha, exactly. The AC keeps the air super cool, so I keep the lights closer than usual, just recently realized how close "too close" means, and it isnt as close as I expected haha So I have learned to keep a healthy distance between the ladies and the light. I knew it affected them, just didnt know just how much

I will throw a party this Sunday with some growers from my area.
I rolled this cannagar to share with my fellow growers, and this time took pictures of the process.
Here is the cigar still on the skewer, drying after being rolled.
420-magazine-mobile1164177974.jpg

So I will haverst some of the green poison plants today. Remember I mentioned something about building a cabinet for the dishwasher? I had enough wood left to make a drying cabinet for the buds.
There are hanging lines inside, and I will be adding courtain to block light, leaving a space above and below the courtain so air can circulate.
420-magazine-mobile1838925111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1050662256.jpg

Some pics of a finished cannagar
420-magazine-mobile921447763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile8314106.jpg

Sweet Cannacar Roach, and OMG, cabinetry. :battingeyelashes: :love: I love the smell of sawdust. It was my job to design and finish, so hand sanding was my work, and some of my most favorite memories.

Thank you Angrybird, I am going to upload pics of how I rolled it right now

:nomo:

Sweet Cannacar Roach, and OMG, cabinetry. :battingeyelashes: :love: I love the smell of sawdust. It was my job to design and finish, so hand sanding was my work, and some of my most favorite memories.
Wood has a wonderful aroma indeed, one of my favorite smells too. Woodworking is very nice, I would love to start buying power tools and set up a small workshop in a spare room that connects to my backyard. As of now I just have hand tools and a saber saw (handheld power tool similar to a jigsaw, might as well be called a jigsaw too)

To roll the cannabis only cigar (or cannagar) you may need a mold as the one I used, you might as well use a different method that schews the mold and uses some hemp thread instead (hemp rope?) but the finished cigar is not as good.
This cannagar mold was made by taping two pieces of scrap wood together and drilling a hole with a drill press centered in the point where the pieces of wood meet, if that makes sense. You can choose using a drill bit of your preferred thickness, the finished cannagar being just a couple milimeters thicker than the drill bit used to make the mold. 1/2" and 3/4" are nice girts, if you dont mind the amount of cannabis it will require.
This mold was a gift from one of my friends, who also was the person that showed me the first picture of a cannagar from afgoo_heads insta-pic-sharing-website.
420-magazine-mobile2053040188.jpg

You will also need cured bud, but you can also use dry bud and let it cure in the cigar.
This is some Kalashnikova bud that I got from an outdoor plant.

420-magazine-mobile202772974.jpg

Now you tape the two pieces of your mold so it does not open while you press the core into shape.
Now, in the first picture you can see that the mold has a narrower hole, just wide enough for a bamboo skewer to fit snuggly. Because this cigar is 3/4 of an inch thick, I used a bamboo chop stick carved to make it perfectly round. Carving a bamboo chop stick in this fashion is very easy and is also a good excuse to eat chinese food.
Notice this mold has holes drilled for thinner cigars, those are very good for personal use or for sharing with someone. The 3/4" cannagar is best saved for special days with your friends and loved ones. I guess they would make for a dandy gift as well, but taking in account that the one I made took 23.5 grams of sinsemilla bud, you have the make sure the recipient of such a gift is indeed very close to you.
420-magazine-mobile290696452.jpg

Roach, the very last word in your last post needs editing.

I made this tool to push the bud inside the mold and press it into shape, it is just a piece of steel pipe with a plastic cap on one end. I drilled a hole in the center of the cap so the skewer would fit. This will help keep the skewer centered while shaping the core.
420-magazine-mobile1341131979.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1616661788.jpg

Now it is just a matter of filling the mold cavity with bud.
The day I made the cannagar was super cold (for our standards) so I made it under the blankets, binge watching netflix shows with my wife.
420-magazine-mobile1836166560.jpg

And then push it down with the tool.
Make sure you put even amounts of bud all around the skewer, and that you compress it evenly. Compressing too much will make a cigar that will be hard to keep lit, while compressin too little will make for a soft, fragile and faster burning cigar. With right amount of compression the cigar will smoke smoothly and remain lit, while also lasting for over three hours lit and passing from hand to hand. I was impressed at how long it can last and how slowly it was consumed. It lasted a day for 7 people smoking, making a break to eat and smoking again. At the end, time and sheer stoned-ness made us desist from trying to finish the cigar, spending only a little over half of it.
420-magazine-mobile721265076.jpg

Im starving now, let me go and grab something tasty. Will finish with this later.

Back
Top Bottom