TheRoach - DIY Indoor Grow - 20 Plants - SOG - 600W HPS - Grow - Organic Soil

I harvested the other half, I expect over 200g for a total harvest of 350 grams or so
420-magazine-mobile598146544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile586805413.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1405934414.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im waiting for the harvest weight. For the first half it was 151 g, Im expecting at least that much from the second half.
Dont you love the uncertainty of this part of the harvest?
Is like wondering how your baby will look like. And smell like.

Im waiting for the harvest weight. For the first half it was 151 g, Im expecting at least that much from the second half.
Dont you love the uncertainty of this part of the harvest?
Is like wondering how your baby will look like. And smell like.

Hehe! Yes I do. I just jarred up my Carnival, the first of many, and probably the largest yield of the bunch. I was on my way to my journal to document. I ended up with 86 grams. :slide: I wasn't expecting more than two ounces, so yes, very, very happy.

I'm glad your harvest is doing much better than mine. You have greater needs. Good work. :high-five:

Hehe! Yes I do. I just jarred up my Carnival, the first of many, and probably the largest yield of the bunch. I was on my way to my journal to document. I ended up with 86 grams. :slide: I wasn't expecting more than two ounces, so yes, very, very happy.

I'm glad your harvest is doing much better than mine. You have greater needs. Good work. :high-five:
Thank you Sue! I will be using some of the green poison for cannagars and some for making wax/shatter. I recall you have a thread about cannabis oil right? Sorry if it is in your signature, I cant see it in the app

Thank you Sue! I will be using some of the green poison for cannagars and some for making wax/shatter. I recall you have a thread about cannabis oil right? Sorry if it is in your signature, I cant see it in the app

I have a study hall where we study oils, but we also study all things cannabis as it applies to the healing arts. Here's a link, just for you my friend.

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Are you aware that ShiggityFlip has a thread on pressing the oils, the idea of a solventless concentrate? If not, you should definately check it out. That's right up your alley. :laughtwo: Boys and their toys. Haha!

The second half harvest weighted a total of 216 grams dried.
Total harvest 367 grams.
Sorry I havent uploaded pics, I have been a bit busy with the holidays and all tthe guests

The second half harvest weighted a total of 216 grams dried.
Total harvest 367 grams.
Sorry I havent uploaded pics, I have been a bit busy with the holidays and all tthe guests

Happy Holidays. Celebrate in style. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I forgot to leave you a card.
IMG_279711.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

David, is this a mistake?

Nope, thread was reported by OP as being completed.

Ok. Whew! Scared me for a minute there. :laughtwo: I forgot he was wrapping up. Lol! I just hate to have them fall away David. I know that's not happening here. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Sorry for not posting a better answer, I was in the mid of smoking a joint with one of my friends (and fellow grower) when he asked how much did the whole grow yield, I had to write it down before I forgot. I am starting a new grow from three green poison and a northern light mother, will take clones and try another sog

Sorry for not posting a better answer, I was in the mid of smoking a joint with one of my friends (and fellow grower) when he asked how much did the whole grow yield, I had to write it down before I forgot. I am starting a new grow from three green poison and a northern light mother, will take clones and try another sog

Well that sir, is a most excellent excuse. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom