TheRoach - DIY Indoor Grow - 20 Plants - SOG - 600W HPS - Grow - Organic Soil

After drying, the green poison plantsyielded 155 grams, I still have to harvest the other 9 or 10 plants that take 9 weeks to flower

Sent from my SM-T210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A picture of a green poison bud, I submitted this picture for the nug of the month contest.
420-magazine-mobile2143210634.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1060610497.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Beautiful picture. The color contrast of the leaves and their linear quality set those buds off so elegantly. Good luck in the contest. Now, don't discuss the contest outside of that thread. Last month we lost Noob because he made a casual, playful comment to me about his Carnival and got bumped from the contest, then left the site.

I realize your reaction wouldn't have had you leaving the site, but I'd hate to see you get into trouble.

Beautiful picture. The color contrast of the leaves and their linear quality set those buds off so elegantly. Good luck in the contest. Now, don't discuss the contest outside of that thread. Last month we lost Noob because he made a casual, playful comment to me about his Carnival and got bumped from the contest, then left the site.

I realize your reaction wouldn't have had you leaving the site, but I'd hate to see you get into trouble.

That's how it went down. Great grow. Subbed!

Oh, thats right I read somewhere in the rules the no campaining part. Will make sure that does not happen to me. Thank you! I really liked these green poison buds.

Good day Roach. :hug: I started a new thread. One on joyful living. :laughtwo: The link is at the top of my signature line. You're an optimistic soul. We could use your insight in how you manage to stay there.

This is probably my most important work. It's kinda scary Roach. :hug:

Ah there you are. I figured I must have accidentally unsubscribed, which is something that happens regularly for me. Just the way the subscriptions are set up- the wrong button gets bumped pretty often. Anyway... All fixed and now I can get my 4 minutes of sleep in peace. Good night :)

Ah there you are. I figured I must have accidentally unsubscribed, which is something that happens regularly for me. Just the way the subscriptions are set up- the wrong button gets bumped pretty often. Anyway... All fixed and now I can get my 4 minutes of sleep in peace. Good night :)

:laughtwo: When that happens you feel like you're the only person who does it. Hahaha! I used to fall asleep and the finger would fall and then I had no idea, and was usually too tired to backtrack. Then one day you realize

"Wait.... I haven't seen..... " :laughtwo:

Good day Roach. :hug: I started a new thread. One on joyful living. :laughtwo: The link is at the top of my signature line. You're an optimistic soul. We could use your insight in how you manage to stay there.

This is probably my most important work. It's kinda scary Roach. :hug:
Thank you Sue. I will deffinitely visit your thread soon. I was harvesting a few minutes ago. My digital camera ran dry in battery, so i took a few pics using a celphone.

Hey weaselcracker, I was hoping it wasnt something I said or didnt say haha How is the weather this time off the year? I always wonder if you have grizzly bears prowling (is that a word?) your backyard, looking for some tasty smoked salmon and a bite of good old weaselcracker in the snow.
I have always been extremely scared of bears, and thats weird because there are no bears in my county.Bears are the most frequently featured dangerous creature in my nightmares.
Are there any bears where you live?

I went looking, just out of curiosity, and discovered that dreams of aggressive bears are indicitative of unexpressed aggression and a feeling of being trapped. Are these dream bears aggressive? Next time you dream one, talk to it. Bears are very powerful symbols to the Native Americans. Either that or hunt it and kill it, although such aggressive action against another earthling, even in a dream state, would disturb my soul. But that's weird and wonderful me. :laughtwo:

Hey weaselcracker, I was hoping it wasnt something I said or didnt say haha How is the weather this time off the year? I always wonder if you have grizzly bears prowling (is that a word?) your backyard, looking for some tasty smoked salmon and a bite of good old weaselcracker in the snow.
I have always been extremely scared of bears, and thats weird because there are no bears in my county.Bears are the most frequently featured dangerous creature in my nightmares.
Are there any bears where you live?

I live near the ocean and that warms the place up a lot in winter, cools it in summer. Weather patterns have been increasingly strange because of human induced climate change. After yet another summer of record breaking heat- we have sunk into very unusual low temps and I've been living in a frozen winter wonderland scenario for the last few weeks with no end in sight. It's sort of nice - though I'm not set up to deal with it. Last winter it snowed only once, and in fact it barely even froze.
I run on rainwater and now my rainbarrels are almost frozen solid, except for a little bit of liquid in the middles. In another week my grow will be running on melted ice and snow.

We are always scared of the unfamiliar and imaginary dangers - whether it's poisonous bugs, bears, monkeys, cold, heat, or (in my case) large numbers of brainwashed television-watching humans.

Bears wander through my yard often, usually in late summer. We get very large black bears here. I haven't seen a grizzly in this area though I've encountered many in my life.
They're large strong animals, and so they're potentially dangerous. Other than that- in reality they're in no way vicious. They bumble around eating mainly plants, roots and shoots and grass. Berries are a main food source. Also insects like ants, and meat if they can scavenge some. A lot of their protein comes from the fall salmon runs. They're not hunters- mainly omnivorous grazers and scavengers.
I've encountered many hundreds of bears and the usual routine is -if they are troublingly close -yell at them so they know I'm there, and then they run away. If they aren't so close as to cause trouble in event of a misunderstanding, just let them wander around and do their thing. They smell well but tend to be a bit nearsighted so it's good to let them know you're there, especially if they have cubs.
Bears are somewhat of a sacred animal in this area. We do get a few 'mighty hunters' who come here to shoot them, despite our struggles to prevent this happening. Shooting a black bear would be about the easiest thing in the world as they're easy to get close to and all you have to do is pull the trigger. Unfortunately somehow these people get an image in their head of themselves valiantly slaying a ferocious beast. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Grizzlies are less predictable, but the same principles apply. Give them their space and appreciate them for what they are and you're very very unlikely to have any problems.

I went looking, just out of curiosity, and discovered that dreams of aggressive bears are indicitative of unexpressed aggression and a feeling of being trapped. Are these dream bears aggressive? Next time you dream one, talk to it. Bears are very powerful symbols to the Native Americans. Either that or hunt it and kill it, although such aggressive action against another earthling, even in a dream state, would disturb my soul. But that's weird and wonderful me. :laughtwo:

Maybe cannabis legislation lol

I live near the ocean and that warms the place up a lot in winter, cools it in summer. Weather patterns have been increasingly strange because of human induced climate change. After yet another summer of record breaking heat- we have sunk into very unusual low temps and I've been living in a frozen winter wonderland scenario for the last few weeks with no end in sight. It's sort of nice - though I'm not set up to deal with it. Last winter it snowed only once, and in fact it barely even froze.
I run on rainwater and now my rainbarrels are almost frozen solid, except for a little bit of liquid in the middles. In another week my grow will be running on melted ice and snow.

We are always scared of the unfamiliar - whether it's poisonous bugs, bears, monkeys, cold, heat, or (in my case) large numbers of television watchers.

Bears wander through my yard often, usually in late summer. We get very large black bears here. I haven't seen a grizzly in this area though I've encountered many in my life.
They're large strong animals, and so they're potentially dangerous. Other than that- in reality they're in no way vicious. They bumble around eating mainly plants, roots and shoots and grass. Berries are a main food source. Also insects like ants, and meat if they can scavenge some. A lot of their protein comes from the fall salmon runs. They're not hunters- mainly omnivorous grazers and scavengers.
I've encountered many hundreds of bears and the usual routine is -if they are troublingly close -yell at them so they know I'm there, and then they run away. If they aren't so close as to cause trouble in event of a misunderstanding, just let them wander around and do their thing. They smell well but tend to be a bit nearsighted so it's good to let them know you're there, especially if they have cubs.
Bears are somewhat of a sacred animal in this area. We do get a few 'mighty hunters' who come here to shoot them, despite our struggles to prevent this happening. Shooting a black bear would be about the easiest thing in the world as they're easy to get close to and all you have to do is pull the trigger. Unfortunately somehow these people get an image in their head of themselves valiantly slaying a ferocious beast. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Grizzlies are less predictable, but the same principles apply. Give them their space and appreciate them for what they are and you're very very unlikely to have any problems.
Well I just joint in to have a look but well you live in a quite interesting place then! for you it's obviously normal to have a bear wandering near your home but to me it sounds special and excited!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sometimes I forget all the information is available in the web haha, didnt think of searching for its meaning. Usually in my dream, I see them attacking other people, mostly strangers. Now that you mention it, they never attack me directly, rather I see them chasing after horrified persons, wounding them severely and leaving them. But not after. In my dream Im always looking from an advantage point. Away from danger but close enough for them to start chasing me, as thought it was intimidation, showing me what was going to happen if I got too close. So I skulk away, being quiet, too scared to draw their attention to me.
Now that you mention that, it is very meaningful. In the one nightmare where I was wounded, a stranger came running to help me up. I told her to go away, to run and save herself. I was bleeding and the other bears would come and get us both, there was no sense in staying.
Edit, forgot to mention in my nightmare, Im wounded the first time I try helping others.

We are always scared of the unfamiliar and imaginary dangers - whether it's poisonous bugs, bears, monkeys, cold, heat, or (in my case) large numbers of brainwashed television-watching humans.

I know they are not very aggresive towards humans, I dont know why they are so deeply imbedded in my mental imagery as vicious predators. I hate people that kill animals for fun. I can understand hunting for wild turkey or hog, even deer, because you can eat them (I guess you could eat a bear?) but killing an animal you arent going to eat is stupid.

It was in relation to post before it. It is from Willy Wonka and Chocolate factory it's what happens if you talk about NOTM or POTM outside of their threads.

Thank you very much, once in a while I will ask you to explain the joke.
Lets make a party, Weaselcracker will bring the bears.

Back
Top Bottom