Third Times A Charm They Say

Mine have been under thps the whole time from clones check my journal you will see them in red solo cups,, under the hps , they were put there 8/19 so less than a month . You have to do whatever you feel confident in and just run with it ride out the little bumps and try not to over react is the way I look at it. Best of luck therein the middle . Let's see what 3-4 days do.

Thanks Everyone.

Transplanted everyone into the foxfarm. Fingers crossed. :) The old soil was quite rank at the bottom of the crates, so something was definitely amiss with it. Glad I didn't try riding it out further, for what it's worth. I'm really thinking everything is going to be cool.

So, I reset the ballast for 275w, so it's not so intense while they recover. My original plan was to throw them into flower when I got the hps set, as I've only @ 30" of usable vertical space (when you take the crates into consideration). So I really didn't want to veg much longer. But now we'll see how it rolls. I'm a bit too broke to throw an MH on right now, but planned on it for the next grow. OG's girls are looking pretty good for an HPS only grow though! :)

I'm afraid I won't be able to control temp very well if I through the cfl's back in the box and the "temporary shelter" is no longer available for veg. (school started so my little one has been having quite a few play dates. The box is pretty stealth, but the laundry closet is impossible to hide with 8 cfls blazing.) But it may be possible with the HPS set to a lower wattage. I'll be checking after the kid gets to bed. Have to say, LK was looking a bit more lively after the HELP product! Hopefully they'll recover fast. It's supposed to be real good at minimizing transplant shock. I tried tio get as much of the rank soil off the rootballs as possible without causing too much damage. I let them rest in the solution while I changed the soils out, for a little extra safeguarding.:bitingnails: Turns out I'll be keeping the other Kush as well, so some tough decisions might be having to be made shortly. ;) Two peas huh Fluffy!?! Lol!:)

I'll update when I know more. Thank again! Y'all are the best!!
:thumb::circle-of-love::thanks:

:bitingnails: Turns out I'll be keeping the other Kush as well, so some tough decisions might be having to be made shortly. ;) Two peas huh Fluffy!?! Lol!:)

Indeed my dear, it is not a fun choice at all! I really don't want Squiggy to go, can she not come and live with me?

I am keeping everything crossed for you...nerve wracking time but I'm rooting for all the girls and I am sure they won't desert you!

I'm thinking I should see some improvement after todays dark period. Also, taking Shizz's advice, and looking at new growth as an indicator. LK's top growth looks pretty good. The givaway (now the keeper) hasn't had any issues yet (ironic?). But QD's clawing is perplexing me. Squig might still come around Fluffy. :) (She actually has grown @ 1/4"!) Just be a bit runty.

Thanks you guys!

K

ps. I broke down and blew $18 of my last $38 on a MH lamp. Should be here by the time the girls recover and I'll veg a bit longer.

Just like any other sport always spending money lol. How are the girls doing? Hopefully perkier ,sp, . Hopefully the MH will help. Every garden and gardener is different so we have to try and adjust. My girls are loving it just soil food and light , trying to stay on the easy side if I can, seems sometimes I get bored may need another garden . An indoor one for the mom and clones . Thanks btw korloin , sannies does rock the package came today driz and the seeds you mentioned so may have two more orders before the next crop maybe one lol who knows this shit . Just wanted to say thanks for shooting me the info.
IMAG0313.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

That last one is suppose to be a giant we will see come spring that is going outside after I clone the females. Thanks again , Sannies has delivered.

So as of now for the next crop I have the t.n.r. , driz ( thanks) and the freebie (thanks) and my ppk seeds. Really looking into sannie's jack and killing fields both look very nice my friend. Again thanks and hope the girls are showing u their stuff, lol.

So as of now for the next crop I have the t.n.r. , driz ( thanks) and the freebie (thanks) and my ppk seeds. Really looking into sannie's jack and killing fields both look very nice my friend. Again thanks and hope the girls are showing u their stuff, lol.

No problem OG! Glad you gave 'em a whirl!
:passitleft:
I've been eyeing that Jackberry F4 and the Selene myself! :)
I found almost nothing but positives, in regards to Sannie's, when I was researching banks and breeders.
Plus most of his gear ranks up 20%+ THC levels!!:thedoubletake::rocker:

First I have to get this Driz off the ground and get a rhythm going though.

Everyone's still alive, at least for now. ;) Live and learn though right? I've gathered quite a bit of wisdom since I started this grow. So If these plants don't work out, my next venture definitely will! :thumb:

The Kush I was going to give away is now the strongest of the three. I'm really hoping QD makes a turn around though. I'm more of a sativa fan in both the high and my medical needs. Though I like a good knock down, now and again.:roorrip:

It's a waiting game now though.......

Peace to you and yours OG! ;)

I'm rooting for you and for them all Korloin, you have put so much work and thought into this it just wouldn't be right otherwise! I thought Ruby had had it a couple of days ago but she has turned around beautifully, and I reckon that MH will make all the difference.

I've got faith in you and the girls, you will have a harvest from this venture my dear!

I'm rooting for you and for them all Korloin, you have put so much work and thought into this it just wouldn't be right otherwise! I thought Ruby had had it a couple of days ago but she has turned around beautifully, and I reckon that MH will make all the difference.

I've got faith in you and the girls, you will have a harvest from this venture my dear!

Thanks Dear!:love:

I'm not bumming too much. I'm a pretty optimistic cat in general. :)

Besides, if they fail, I still have a few more beans to load. And now I have all the right tools from the start!:allgood:

:kisstwo:

Well, good news and bad news today. :(

Squiggy finally just gave up on life. I went to check up on everyone during their 1hr light cyle and poor Miss Squig's top had just sat there all lopped over and split from the main stem. Like a crestfallen little girl, she appeared. With no more hope or passion. R.I.P. Squiggy. You were a good girl for a while. Sorry I spoiled your party, but you gave it everything you had to give.:rip::green_heart::Namaste:

In her honor I took her wee little top, gave it a little solemn thank you and a nice ceremonial-esque cremation..........in my bowl.;)
As I exhaled the pittance of smoke she was able to fume, I raised her ashes to old Sol and declared her life was not in vain! I praised her tiny little spirit and promised to do better with those of her cousins I would have the pleasure of acquainting myself with. And she rewarded my ritual with the meekest semblance of a buzz. Maybe it was the resin, maybe not. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and believe she meant to give back, just once more.

Miss Squiggy ~ 8/17/2012 - 9/15/2012
Squiggy21.jpg

In Memoriam Aeternlis

On the upside, Queen Drizella has decided to begin UN-clawing her little fingers!! Hope prevails! Maybe Squig threw her a little life before it wasted away unused. :) LK doesn't appear any worse, but not any better either. She's always been a bit behind QD though. Why should this be different. The Keeper (now has a name :) ) is still trucking along like an oblivious pre-pubescent midwestern farm-girl.:)

Korloin

A mh should show faster Veg results than a HPS IMO.. Ive seen a fair few start out under HPS, and while they do grow, Compared with a MH or even 6500k CFL's ive seen plants grow slightly larger and faster than HPS.
You can use the HPS all the way thru, but during Veg plants like more of the whitish/blue light spectrum, where as amber lighting s usually for flower. A dual spectrum globe will cover both spectrums, but again, IDK if growth would be the same as just a MH, but it should show slightly better growth IMO?? All the best mate!! Smokemup

Thanks Smokem.

Everything current I've read says the same as you. My MH should be here on Monday. Hopefully we'll have full recovery by then and we can play a little veg catch-up. :)

Until then I have them on risers about 12 inches from the bulb maintaining between 80f and 84f

K

How are the survivors doing so far ? Gotta get out and get some new pics of the girls inside and out and update my journal.

Hey OG! Thanks for asking!

I think they're coming around, slowly. LK seems to be still around the same, but her newer growth seems unaffected. Just slow growing.
QD is perking up now a bit more. I'm thinking there was a N toxicity thing going on with her causing the clawing, less the lockout that LK experienced. She had some I'm sure as evidenced by some of the crispy botton leaves, but I think N has been the major player in her dilema. She has a lot of good looking newer growth, but it's a bit spindly compared to how she was growing under the cfl. I'm hoping the MH might help facilitate her using up any extra N she's still got in the pot a bit faster. There is still quite a bit of clawing, but it's much better than before. I put her bindings back on to get some more light to the new shoots. I also put the Keeper into LST last night to pop some of the secondary growth up. They grew @ 1/4 inch out from the stem since then! That one seems fine with the HPS!

If LK doesn't show any improvement after a couple days w/ the MH. I think I'm gonna pull her and drop the keeper in her place. We'll see.
[video=youtube;xcTtcDMBMiw]
[/video]
I think I've got just enough room to flower them all under scrog if LK sticks it. If not, definitely enough for 2! :)

Get some pics up!! ;) I'd love to see where Emily is now!

Love the song. Let the girls get use to what they have now before you start doing anything else to them, stress is stress. Let them start showing some new growth then bend and tweak things. My girls have been behaving so far all the ones that were lst'd are doing good and emily just under went a haircut and a little more bondage. hopeing to get some light on the under growth, removed almost 3.5 oz. of leaves rom the five. and emily has a big weight hanging on her to bend the portion over the bucket. 1/2 a pound...
IMAG0341.jpg

emily is on the bottom right.
IMAG0347.jpg

slightly thinner, love stephen king..
IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

One of the outside girls doing her stuff.

Emily prior to any trimming.
IMAG0338.jpg

Very heavy under growth on her
IMAG0338.jpg

Very different from my other plants hope its a female if not Black Chery Soda may be crossed with a Platinum Purple Kush, Not a bad thing .

Right on man!! That's the way I'm thinking here too. ;)

I counted 10 potential colas on QD today. We'll see what becomes of that. The LST. It does some voodoo!

She's ( I'm sticking with it until you know different) quite the bushy lady! How much longer are you vegging her?

I post some crappy pics in a bit. Not sure if you'll be able to see them all or not. Hard to get a good angle the way I have them hiked up in the box right now. Trying for as many lumens as possible. I can put my hand right up by the plexiglass with no burning!

:)

Back
Top Bottom