Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Blanche looks beefier . but not too shabby bud
Thanks king, they are different phenos, Blanche is a little more beefier and they both have dence buds but Blanche has the dences bud I have ever growed, even dencer than my outdoor plants last year, I'm not complaining though lol, I can't wait to get these ladies harvested and Jared up curing lol....️

Yah a bit on the chubby side! Gotta love a girl like Blanche with hips!
Oh yeah Blanche is built just the way I like, she has the dences bud of any plant I have ever seen, if I ever find a photo period strain that buds like that I will make a mother or two and run some clones off them bitches lol, she is the only pheno that I had like that of the thc bombs....️

Oh yeah Blanche is built just the way I like, she has the dences bud of any plant I have ever seen, if I ever find a photo period strain that buds like that I will make a mother or two and run some clones off them bitches lol, she is the only pheno that I had like that of the thc bombs....️

My first grow with Sour OG / 818 Headband (same strain, 2 names) produced super dense buds. Aside from all the crystals its one of the characteristics i remember standing out most.

My first grow with Sour OG / 818 Headband (same strain, 2 names) produced super dense buds. Aside from all the crystals its one of the characteristics i remember standing out most.
The last one you harvested was sour og wasn't it, she was some nice and frosty bud, I bet that was some good bud, I am going to order some photo seeds soon and trying to find a few good strong strains to get and try out, so many to choose from lol...️

Thinking of trying skyw kush or Skywalker og for one of the strains, I think the Skywalker og would be good and it's suppose to yield more so probably try it if seeds are still in stock when I go to order...️

I have a lot of auto seeds , but once I get to the amount of harvest I want I'm going to stop and run 2 photos I got free from my order , One Is Swiss Cheese and The Other I Believe Is Jack Diesel . So We'll See

I have a lot of auto seeds , but once I get to the amount of harvest I want I'm going to stop and run 2 photos I got free from my order , One Is Swiss Cheese and The Other I Believe Is Jack Diesel . So We'll See
That Jack Diesel sounds good, wonder if that's Jack Herer and Diesel mixed, a friend of mine told me Jack Herer was really good...️

I'm Pretty Sure I Might Do A Perpetual Grow Journal For Those Though .
Cool, that will be about the same time I get started on some photos, I also have a bunch of auto seeds I need to grow so I will probably do 2- 4×4 tents this next time with autos then I will start doing some photos in my tents under led. The photo blueberry I got going on now under hps is a great strain I believe but I haven't been able to control the temps as good in the hps room like I did in the tent room. I have had really high temps in hps room and it caused slot of unnecessary stretching and foxtailing, they wou have done a lot better in the tent under LED we're I could control temps. I am still happy with them though and they are still gonna give decent yield looks like. I am going to be upgrading and getting better cooling system with dehumidifiers on them so I can control temps and humidity in both rooms...️

Today makes 104 days, girls are still hanging in there, they are finishing up nicely. I will post some pics in the morning.

I was wondering and maybe someone here can help me, the question is when flushing soil I use rain water which has a ppm of 5 so what would be a good ppm to get down to when flushing, can you get the ppm down close to what the rain water is. I know the ppm meters run on different scales, I'm not sure which scale mine runs on, from what I have been reading I think mine might be the 500 scale, it could be the 700 scale also. Looks like they would tell you which scale your meter you use in the instructions but I never seen anywhere it said what scale to use. My meter is a HM digital TDS-4, does anyone use this one...️

Here is a pic of the ppm meter I use, I can't figure out what scale you use with it, does anyone use this meter and have any knowledge about it...️
17c19cde4f77a4ea229394a6f6b3db3d.jpg

It seems like a good meter, it was factory calibrated and I checked it with a solution and it was right on, I check it at several times on different days and it was very accurate, I think it is a pretty good ppm meter...️

Day 105, I'm gonna post some pics, the first three are Blanche and the next four is Dorothy. Dorothy has the most amber trics but Blanche also has a few, I have been taking alot of yellow leafs, off of Dorothy. I just be happier than hell to get these 65 day seeds harvested, I'm on day 105 now and still have a little bit to go lol. All and all I am really happy with this first run though...️
903029c74ed8e7badb99d575956d34b7.jpg
7e509da7ea66af46d32ca3f641ef70c9.jpg
19cedfea3eb84eec2535cec5a5b2b192.jpg
7d83dd853b3ccbe9ee4f57aad2ee1bc9.jpg
a9c8dea506156b784ec22881a9ac0bfd.jpg
fb93311ab310d15e90e068b6248de5eb.jpg
37f6e8596406f949b2f22c0b4dc12806.jpg

Remember Droopy the ww than got switched to hps on 12/12, I flushed her the other day, she has done alot better than I expected with her being on 12/12, her buds are not near as big as the buds of the wws in the tent under led but I believe I will still get a couple oz off her, she has at least 5% amber trics, probably closer to 10%, she is finishing up nicely...️
884dc8e75f7ac89d19008526527572b7.jpg
0d3d697c38052acbcec47a600035598e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom