Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Lol, yea I have 16 more auto seeds and for this next grow i will have two 4×4 tents, each one has a Mars 1200 and I will put whatever I can't fit in the tents unfer my 1000 watt hps up in a separate room for them. After I do these autos I will probably do mostly photos in a perpetual harvest and hopefully find a couple strains I really like and make a few mothers to run clones off of...️
I feel you there tom. I just emptied out my white cookies from indoor entire grow out outdoors last 4 weeks . Just feel like I need to go down and check on them and I'm always forgetting that there is nothing in there. Maybe it's just old age I dunno.

Perpetual grow eh!

Hey Tom you got any photos? We are kicking off a new Red Cup Challenge on August 23.
I do have a few more blueberry photos, I might get in on that Agemon, the only thing is does it have to be a clone or can you start seed, all my photos I have growing are a couple weeks from harvest and to old to clone...️

I do have a few more blueberry photos, I might get in on that Agemon, the only thing is does it have to be a clone or can you start seed, all my photos I have growing are a couple weeks from harvest and to old to clone...️

We are doing seed in soil. Ive got some BB too! And... ive got some old seeds imgonna fuck with too. Join in!

That would be pretty cool and wouldn't take up much room in one of my tents, well I still have a little bit of time, I harvested Dorothy today and now my tent is empty and im waiting on my perlite to come next week and I am going to plant some autos in 5-gal, I will get them lined out and see if I can make room for one, it would be alot of fun to join in. I have been trimming all morning on Dorothy, she was by far the worst one to trim but I finally got her all trimmed and hanging up. Blanche should be about dry enough for jars by tomorrow evening maybe, I picked a couple smaller buds and rolled a joint, I had to roll it kinda loose and it took it a couple hits to get going good but it took off and I really like the buzz of Blanche, it should be really nice after curing a couple weeks or so...️
We are doing seed in soil. Ive got some BB too! And... ive got some old seeds imgonna fuck with too. Join in!

That would be pretty cool and wouldn't take up much room in one of my tents, well I still have a little bit of time, I harvested Dorothy today and now my tent is empty and im waiting on my perlite to come next week and I am going to plant some autos in 5-gal, I will get them lined out and see if I can make room for one, it would be alot of fun to join in. I have been trimming all morning on Dorothy, she was by far the worst one to trim but I finally got her all trimmed and hanging up. Blanche should be about dry enough for jars by tomorrow evening maybe, I picked a couple smaller buds and rolled a joint, I had to roll it kinda loose and it took it a couple hits to get going good but it took off and I really like the buzz of Blanche, it should be really nice after curing a couple weeks or so...️

I've got a plant named Dorothy too, but she's only in 1/2 gallon container right now, she's gonna be one of my mothers. I got a whole bunch different stuff going right now and the stable is full. I've got 6 clones waiting for roots, I've got 6 in Veg in various size pots (includes Dorothy), I've got my BB1 seedling in a solo cup, I've got the Red Challenge Solo that's in flower and then there's Jane.

I think I've got the rest of 2017's grow season mapped out. I've already got my next three plants for flower picked out, I'm gonna stagger them two weeks apart. Jane will be a staggered harvest.

This is Jane.

VE8B0599.jpg

As far as cure goes, I'm still on my first one and everyday the buds smell better and better the stone seems to change too. I am loving my cannabis!!!!!

Final weight for Blanche going in jars to start curing, a very impressive162 grams of some extremely dence and sticky buds, she is by far the best plant I have harvested, she has got a heavy stone and I am very happy with her. Dorothy is hanging and she is gonna yield good also, oh yeah I have met my goal of 1lb, I am about 6 grams shy of 17oz so far and I still have Dorothy to go, with Dorothy I should hit at least 20oz, I can't believe I have done this good and I really appreciate all the help and support of my 420 family on here, you guys are awesome. Droopy the ww is the last auto standing, she is 110 days old today I think lol, I have lost count, her trics are cloudy with a few Amber starting to show up so I'm gonna let her go a few more days or maybe even a week to let her get a little bit more amber ( about 20%). I run a couple gallon of rain water through her the other day and she will get a couple more today, her buds are not as far as the wws that was under the led but hey I will take them, I think they done pretty good under the hps considering the high temps I've had so I'm happy with it...️

Very nice job tom. Very happy you've hit you lbs mark. Next grow you will destroy that anyway. Very nice looking buds and well done on the trim job. I see too many pictures looking way to leafy these days.
Thanks Dark, I've had a lot of fun growing these girls and they have more than payed for what I gave for all my growing equipment by not having to buy bud anymore lol. My plan now is to keep my lips sealed and stay stealthy and keep growing lol. It takes me a long time to trim all my buds but I like to make them look pretty lol...️

Thanks King, im happy with how my girls turned out and I hope to improve my skills and keep growing lol...️

You will on here bud..

Those bic size buds are beauties! Ive found that this the perfect size bud to grind a roll a joint with!
I find myself smoking alot more than I used to now that I got plenty of weed, my wife told me you are staying high all the time lol...️

I find myself smoking alot more than I used to now that I got plenty of weed, my wife told me you are staying high all the time lol...️

Yeah, me too! I had to take yesterday off, I think I was high most of the day from the night before. Just kind of in a daze as the day goes by...

Yeah, I'm lovin it!!! I fucking hate McDonalds though...

Back
Top Bottom