Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

I will be germinating some auto seeds for next grow either tomorrow or the next day, they are all autos, I have a few to choose from and I will start 6 or 8. I have 2 Kush autos I will be doing along with 1 Sour Hound, 1 Diesel, 1 Blackjack, 3 more thc bombs and 8 more white widows. I am only going to choose about 6 to get started first and I should be able to fit them in my tent with Blanche and Dorothy, I will be harv Blanche and Dorothy in a week to ten day then they will have tent all to their selfs. I did get another 4×4 Tent and another Mars 1200, I got both for $500 brand new so I went that route for now but I will have my 4×8 with 2 PS COB in February but for now I will run these two Mars 1200. Aft I get the other tent setup and get Dorothy and Blanche harvested I w germinate the rest of my auto seeds, I have 21 auto seeds all together and at least 12 will go in the two tents, 6 in each one. Ever how many I have left after germination I will put in another room under hps along with 2 DJ Short Blueberry photos that I will use for a couple mothers for at least a couple grows, I believe the blueberry is gonna be some great bud...️

Here are a few pics of my bb photos, they are on or around day 65 since the flip, they are foxtailing and the high temps made them stretch more than normal but they still have nice buds and they have done alot better than I thought they would.

I will be getting another cooling unit for the room that the hps is in, eventually I will be running all led/cob and the temps won't be a problem with the two cooling units I will have, they have heat, cooling, and dehumidifier, I'm hoping after I get the second a/c unit I will have better control of the humidity also...️
fe96c5e66b3608c98e4ace4b1ad54b66.jpg
560c96bc15748a9f015fc189d236f244.jpg
6c7ba2193ad6cce17df6ad38e48ac20d.jpg
9a68cb0798aa742c013427218bbe3af1.jpg
507e3c6280380f05987be59014896a2c.jpg
6841a4d38fe3887b63be874274d215dc.jpg

Wow they sure filled those pots with pot lol, couple massive colas but overall they sure are bushy
Thanks, they definitely are bushy lol, I've never seen a plant with as many branches as Dorothy in the gray bucket, the bucket is 5 gallon and she has filled it full lol...️

Well Blanche got the chop today at day 107 and Dorothy has the tent all to her self now, I will be starting some more autos next week when my perlite comes in the mail hopefully by Wednesday. I'm not sure if I will keep a journal or not but I will still be hanging around. I believe Blanche will yield good, I never got a wet weight but I will give a dry wight when she dries...️

Today makes 104 days, girls are still hanging in there, they are finishing up nicely. I will post some pics in the morning.

I was wondering and maybe someone here can help me, the question is when flushing soil I use rain water which has a ppm of 5 so what would be a good ppm to get down to when flushing, can you get the ppm down close to what the rain water is. I know the ppm meters run on different scales, I'm not sure which scale mine runs on, from what I have been reading I think mine might be the 500 scale, it could be the 700 scale also. Looks like they would tell you which scale your meter you use in the instructions but I never seen anywhere it said what scale to use. My meter is a HM digital TDS-4, does anyone use this one...️

200-300 ?

Thanks king, that's in the range I flushed to, mine was 230 so that's good....️

Yeah heard lower it around the last few weeks to that

I ordered some perlite, my soil seemed like it done good this grow but I believe some added perlite will help it drain a little better, it's drains pretty good but Imo not good enough, the perlite I ordered is organic and it doesn't have any additives. Im going to start germinating some auto seeds probably Monday that way when my perlite arrives I should be ready to plant...️
82721712a1bc8478c91bac69849e4638.jpg

Well checked trics today on Dorothy and she is at least 50% amber probably more, I turned the lights off and I will give her 24 hours of darkness and she will get the chop tomorrow. Dorothy is the last one in the tent, after the blueberry photos finish I will move my tent and light to that room we're I have another 4×4 and Mars 1200 brand new in box that I will setup after I get the room cleaned up and get my ac unit moved in there. I am going to use the room that the tent is right now for clones, mothers, maybe even a few more plants under the hps again, I will have an a/c in there to control the heat from hps this time, my buds under hps are foxtailing bad and they are not as dence as the led because of the heat, not to mention the heat caused my plants under the hps to stretch alot more than normal also but honestly I didn't think they would do as good as they have, I'm very happy with everything overall, I have learned alot and had fun doing it lol. This journal was originally for the plants in the tent cause I was going to move the bb photos outside after a couple of weeks but i decided to keep them indoor under hps so I will keep this journal going until I harvest the bb under hps. Blanche is still hanging, I can't wait to see what she weighs when she dries...️

I can't believe my tent will be empty tomorrow, it feels great to get this first run done with. I will be starting some more autos next week when my perlite arrives and I will get to do this all over again lol. I'm gonna run the rest of these autos I have then I will be doing photos for a while and get a perpetual harvest going, I have plenty of room so why not harvest every two months lol, least I got plenty of bud to do till next harvest lol...️

Have fun with the chop & good luck with the next run!!! Looking forward to that smoke report too!
Thanks Agemon, it's been a hell of a ride, I'm gonna try to order some 818 headband seeds next week if they are not sold out, I gonna order a few photo strains so I will have some on hand, I will run the rest of the auto seeds I have on this second run and then I will probably mostly run photos and get a perpetual harvest going...️

I can't believe my tent will be empty tomorrow, it feels great to get this first run done with. I will be starting some more autos next week when my perlite arrives and I will get to do this all over again lol. I'm gonna run the rest of these autos I have then I will be doing photos for a while and get a perpetual harvest going, I have plenty of room so why not harvest every two months lol, least I got plenty of bud to do till next harvest lol...️

I feel you there tom. I just emptied out my white cookies from indoor entire grow out outdoors last 4 weeks . Just feel like I need to go down and check on them and I'm always forgetting that there is nothing in there. Maybe it's just old age I dunno.

Perpetual grow eh!

Back
Top Bottom