Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Quick update here! Finally after a long day i get chance to catch up on some of the journals :laughtwo:
I mentioned last update i had ditched the 6 stretched clones and done some rearranging in the flower room. I moved the light i had been using for veg and placed 24 smaller clones under it in the first real sea of green run in this room. So currently i have 2 larger plants which i started from seed to use for mums but were rejected and 11 clones from one of the potential mothers and 13 from the other that i still have in veg. Whichever one of these two produces the best quality and quantity of flowers i will keep as a long term mum and run with that genetic for a number of runs while i get more seeds and also start the hunt for another nice mum to use so i dont get bored with the one smoke!
23rd_November2.JPG
23rd_November1.JPG

So here is a shot towards the flowering area! As you can see i still need to get some decent runoff trays sorted!

23rd_November5.JPG
23rd_November4.JPG
23rd_November3.JPG
23rd_November6.JPG
23rd_NOvember7.JPG

These are pics of the rejected flowering mums and a few crappy pics of the flower development.

23rd_NOvember8.JPG

Finally the 24 clones that went into flower on the 21st November. They had roots just extending out of the rockwool cubes but as you can see they have done well and have started to grow in only 2 days. You can see the new growth easily in the pic. They were fed @ 1.6ec ph 6 and the full lineup of canna nutes and additives!

I will fling some more pics up over the weekend when i get a chance. :peace:

Quick update here!

I will fling some more pics up over the weekend when i get a chance. :peace:

Looks like a great start. Your older girls are looking sweet as are your pics of them. Nice!

G'day Tony, found you via Bushybro's journal, so stoked to run into some Aussie's, love the setup, i'll be following your grows

I've been thinkin about gettin some seeds via a bank, but I'm a bit sketchy on the delivery, if you dont mind me asking, which seedbank did you use, did you have any issues with delivery, I have talked to some people round my area that have done it but the paranoia kicks in everytime I consider it, the "what if?" conundrum

have a read back to what tony told me bloo i had the same thorts but had no trouble at all with sponsers of :420: arrived in less than a week went for super stealth shipping and am germinating as we speak thanks agen for the insight tony worked for me !

G'day Tony, found you via Bushybro's journal, so stoked to run into some Aussie's, love the setup, i'll be following your grows

I've been thinkin about gettin some seeds via a bank, but I'm a bit sketchy on the delivery, if you dont mind me asking, which seedbank did you use, did you have any issues with delivery, I have talked to some people round my area that have done it but the paranoia kicks in everytime I consider it, the "what if?" conundrum

G'day!
Thanks for stopping by! Dont stress about the seed delivery! I use herbies head shop and they were fantastic! Just get a pre paid visa card from the post office and use that to pay for em and get em delivered to a mates house using a different name if it worries you that much! I promise some more updateseither late tonight or maybe tomorrow after work! Gonna have to say it again! "I hate this fkin time of year!" :peace:

Hey guy's not trying to be a clacker but when your discussing seeds and how to obtain them use the word beans 420mag has rules against discussing ordering methods of mmj seeds but they let the slang word (beans) slide by. Hey bloo58 your not alone man I have been too paranoid to order the beans too!

Hey guy's not trying to be a clacker but when your discussing seeds and how to obtain them use the word beans 420mag has rules against discussing ordering methods of mmj seeds but they let the slang word (beans) slide by. Hey bloo58 your not alone man I have been too paranoid to order the beans too!

Good to know mate! Thanks for that!

Quick update guys!
Day 34 since flip for the reject mommas and 11 days for the sea of 24 clones!
Everything looking healthy and going reasonably well. I think the time may of come to get a bigger dehumidifier as the one i am using atm is running constantly and struggling to keep the humidity at 40% as i need in this room. I am getting some swings but only for very short peroiods but is generally around the 50-55% mark. Not terrible but now the swell is on i cant take any risk so i have purchased a new one and hope its here really quick. The new one will pull 50litres in 24hrs so should be sweet :thumb:
Well on with the show eh!
fdb_003.JPG

fdb_006.JPG

fdb_007.JPG

fdb_008.JPG

fdb_005.JPG

fdb_009.JPG

fdb_010.JPG

fdb_011.JPG

fdb_012.JPG

Today i also root pruned the mums and gave em a massive trim and fresh medium to keep em happy. I wont be needing any clones for a while so seemed like a good time to do it. I have also got a t5 light on the way so i can put my other led light into the flower room to give me more flower power! :idea:

I have also added my canna pk13-14 to the feed schedule for the reject mommas so hopefully that goes ok. Last time i used it i used as they suggest and it burnt the shite out of the babes! Better be ok this time or i swear i will chuck it and never use it again! Time will tell!!!:morenutes:

Forgot to mention i had to supercrop one of the rejects. It had a couple of colas that were just bleaching a bit under the light so i knocked em down. First time i ever tried it so was fun and we can see how it goes. I think that plant is gonna be used for oil or budder or something. It just hasn't put on anywhere near the size of bud of the other and has no smell or anything. The buds are very fluffy and have little length to them. Still for a reject it is giving some product to keep us running. Clones are also 14 inches high so looking good to hopefully finish at my ideal height for the room.

:peace: Out for now guys!
Blah Christmas!!! Over it already!

Back
Top Bottom