Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Have you thought about how you will remove those from the trays? You want to be sure the soil is moist so it has less chance of falling apart on you.
I was thinking maybe a spoon very carefully? Unless you have a better plan going. Just throwing a thought out there.
Thank you! About to do this and had no plan!

1715640719588512871385256296928.jpg

Uh oh. Any pointers?

17156407785653333386384041425095.jpg
Try to fill in the spaces around the stems so that no light gets down in there! Just take a pinch of the peat and try to block off the light.

When did this happen! What the hell is up? :yahoo:

Cool. I have a set of Remo too, but I've not used them yet. @stinker has grown some real beauties with them. Maybe he'll weigh in with some tips for you (and me).

I typically start feeding my babies a mild dose once the second set of leaves is established. You're there with one and it looks like very close to there with the other.
Grand Daddy Black, Very cool. Thank you!! Will do this. Can't wait till the Remo arrives on Sunday.b

Try to fill in the spaces around the stems so that no light get down in there! Just take a pinch of the peat and try to block off the light.

When did this happen! What the hell is up? :yahoo:
Okay thanks, Grand Daddy Black. Will do that now. We germinated our second set of 10 seeds.

Cool. I have a set of Remo too, but I've not used them yet. @stinker has grown some real beauties with them. Maybe he'll weigh in with some tips for you (and me).

I typically start feeding my babies a mild dose once the second set of leaves is established. You're there with one and it looks like very close to there with the other.
@Jon has been using Remo and he warned that they were recommending it too hot 🥵. So he was saying that he was using less than the recommended amount. CL🍀

When you put the seeds into the rapid rooters, you should close off that hole after planting them. Don't leave an open hole there. I use rockwool cubes and just push the hole closed. I think you can do the same with rapid rooters, I used them years ago.
@Grand Daddy Black, is that what you do?
Yes Lady C, after inserting the seed I pinch off a bit of the peat with some tweezers and place it in the hole to ensure the seed is in the dark.

Okay got Bates and Sister Bobbie planted. Ended up planting my 5 seeds in soil (deep enough this time so the helmets will come off!!) and now I am waiting for the same vivosun grow tent to show up, just like my husband has.

17156446929856747066629458521589.jpg

@Jon has been using Remo and he warned that they were recommending it too hot 🥵. So he was saying that he was using less than the recommended amount. CL🍀
Thank you, CaptainLucky! Good to know. Will use less than it says.

Have you thought about how you will remove those from the trays? You want to be sure the soil is moist so it has less chance of falling apart on you.
I was thinking maybe a spoon very carefully? Unless you have a better plan going. Just throwing a thought out there.
Lady Cannafan, Good tip about making sure the soil is wet. I used scissors to cut the plastic and they transplanted easily. Whew!

Also, is that the final pot? I would have filled that with more soil. If you haven't planted Bates yet, try to fill it more.
Oh dang it! Didn't see this till now.

Hey @toydollz!

I tagged you when I asked stinker about his experience with Remo nutrients but in case you missed it, his response is HERE.

Happy Growing!

Uh oh. Any pointers?

17156407785653333386384041425095.jpg
You didn't plant the sprouts in brownies did you?😳😂😂

I put more dirt in the pots of Bates and Sister Bobbie. Also, I have named my 5 seeds. Sigourney (Weaver), Penelope (Spheeris), Dolly, Rosa, Uma.

17156466805926042106672612649444.jpg
Awesome job on the up-potting 👍👍. Couple days of drag and they should take right off.

Back
Top Bottom