Trala’s Tent

I’ve sort of made a dressing to protect it. Is this necessary or not?
Probably not necessary, but I still seal it up with a little Elmer's (white) glue to keep any nasties out ..

Congrats on the harvest, Trala - looks like 6 ounces to me... :high-five:

Hi @HashGirl

I thought you might like to see. I finished croturing crutoring croshuring knitting with a hook thing.

It only took me 4 years lol. It’s a blanket for my Ollie.

I know it’s super mistake ridden, but it was made with love. It is single bed size.

Probably not necessary, but I still seal it up with a little Elmer's (white) glue to keep any nasties out ..

Congrats on the harvest, Trala - looks like 6 ounces to me... :high-five:
Hey C Burger :)

Omg what’s Elmers glue?

It’s proper hollow. Like a didgeridoo! I was just worried something might get in.

Hey you know how I ripped Greg’s 2 arms off? Do you reckon I should top her again on each side to help compensate the lack of Coca-Cola’s or just leave her?

This is easily my prettiest seedling yet. Her green is bang on perfect.

I am super excited to see if I can make her sing for me.

3B901C2E-B43B-469C-8739-8CF2818700EE.jpeg

It was a big job. I do a 4 bucket wash too.
Hey Tra, your crochet blanket is super impressive and I like the earthy colors. Welcome to the world Justine Bee!
Tell me about your 4 bucket wash please. I also want to find out more about your fridge dry in paper bags please :)

Yeah nah. He carked it this time.

I’m just so devastated. I keep thinking I’ve seen him, or can hear him. Legit went to lift him off the couch last night. It’s a hard time. But it’s the price you pay for love. Every thought, smile and tear is that final demonstration of love. There is beauty in it.

How's Frank handling it?

Oh an some advice please. When I mutilated poor Greg by tearing both arm off, I clipped his stem which was completely hallow. I’m not sure if it’s an opening for infection, so I’ve sort of made a dressing to protect it. Is this necessary or not?

If you believe Greg is a girl's name, why did you refer to her as "his"? :cheesygrinsmiley:

How's Frank handling it?
He’s a bit lost.
If you believe Greg is a girl's name, why did you refer to her as "his"? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Because I made a mistake. People do that sometimes. Thankfully there is always someone who takes pleasure in pointing them out, so thank you Hashgirl :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Tra, your crochet blanket is super impressive and I like the earthy colors.
Thank you :) it was a labour of love.

I can add to it I think, as his bed gets bigger.
Welcome to the world Justine Bee!
She’s a happy girl!
Tell me about your 4 bucket wash please. I also want to find out more about your fridge dry in paper bags please :)
I actually learned it in here. It’s a water, lemon and bicarbonate soda mix and 3 buckets of plain water. And you dunk and swirl and move on to the next bucket. You’d be shocked the shit that comes off them!

I also learned the fridge cure here and tweaked it to suit my conditions. It’s a game changer for me. There is a poster call something sue, I think it’s sweet sue. She doesn’t post here anymore but I learned about fridge drying in that thread.

I did a bit of a tutorial in here I think. I’ll have a look for you.

Hey Tra, your crochet blanket is super impressive and I like the earthy colors. Welcome to the world Justine Bee!

This I think is the way to ask (anyone) Tra for more info. A compliment, congratulations, then question.

Cause I did ask about fridge drying coming up to harvest and got an answer around the time they were nearly cured haha.

Thank you :) it was a labour of love.

I can add to it I think, as his bed gets bigger.

She’s a happy girl!

I actually learned it in here. It’s a water, lemon and bicarbonate soda mix and 3 buckets of plain water. And you dunk and swirl and move on to the next bucket. You’d be shocked the shit that comes off them!

I also learned the fridge cure here and tweaked it to suit my conditions. It’s a game changer for me. There is a poster call something sue, I think it’s sweet sue. She doesn’t post here anymore but I learned about fridge drying in that thread.

I did a bit of a tutorial in here I think. I’ll have a look for you.
Here you go @Carmen Ray
Thank you for locating that tutorial for us Tra! :)
I then put them in an empty fridge, then each day I simply flip and rotate them shelf wise.
Does it have to be an empty fridge, or can I use my one and only working fridge? Ten days... flipping them and rotating them shelf wise twice a day right?

So the buckets you use to rinse. Does the rinse have to be immediate or can I for instance do the first wash and first rinse, then empty those buckets and fill them up with fresh water for the remaining 2 rinses? I have 2 buckets not 4 which is why I ask, and I'm loath to buy more unless it's important I do. Do you hang them to drip dry for a bit?

Do you reckon I should top her again on each side to help compensate the lack of Coca-Cola’s or just leave her?
I'd just leave her...but, that's just me- lots of folks do top more than once, but it's not something I've done yet.
One of my best plants ever started with only 2 main branches, so she'll make up for the missing branches just fine without any additional topping.
She's your plant though.... if you want to experiment a little, I'd be interested to see how it goes if you top 'em again...

Because I made a mistake. People do that sometimes. Thankfully there is always someone who takes pleasure in pointing them out, so thank you Hashgirl :cheesygrinsmiley:

No problem. Glad to be of service. :laughtwo:

I'd just leave her...but, that's just me- lots of folks do top more than once, but it's not something I've done yet.
One of my best plants ever started with only 2 main branches, so she'll make up for the missing branches just fine without any additional topping.
She's your plant though.... if you want to experiment a little, I'd be interested to see how it goes if you top 'em again...
I agree completely.

Theres no wrong answer really.

Additional topping in winter will slow her down though, for certain. My vote is let her do her thing.

Ok I will leave her.

She is looking like she has the framework to build another beauty on.

Omg her foliage is the kinda green dreams are made of! I’m soooooo happy with my nutes.
I agree completely.

Theres no wrong answer really.

Additional topping in winter will slow her down though, for certain. My vote is let her do her thing.
Roger that Ghost Rider.

That will be a negative to extra toppage.

I’ve had the best day!

First up I posted a little somethin’ somethin’ to my kiwi brew @Jungle Joseph. And bloke these are seeds from a top shelf growers spawn. Let’s show them how us Southern Hemispherians do it!

9AD7A88D-5EAF-41F1-97F5-124C99EE8E8C.jpeg

So I was walking away from the Post Office mentally congratulating myself for being so nice, and out of the corner of my eye I see what can only be describe as a vision. Is it a sign from God I wonder? For being so selfless? So nice? Because if god sees all, he is a perv who knows I like a good shoe.

So fun fact. I’m a super plain dresser. Black is my go to colour, but I do like a fun shoe. I’m no Emelda Marcos mind, but I take good care of my shoes, and I do love them. In fact the black suede boots I wore on Saturday night are 13 years old and have been reheeled twice lol! So I looked at the price tag and wondered if I’m worth it. The answer: fuck yeah I am!

I’m never taking them off!

Never. Ever. Everrrrrrrrrrr.

God is great!

Lollinggggggggg!

I’ve had the best day!

First up I posted a little somethin’ somethin’ to my kiwi brew @Jungle Joseph. And bloke these are seeds from a top shelf growers spawn. Let’s show them how us Southern Hemispherians do it!

9AD7A88D-5EAF-41F1-97F5-124C99EE8E8C.jpeg

So I was walking away from the Post Office mentally congratulating myself for being so nice, and out of the corner of my eye I see what can only be describe as a vision. Is it a sign from God I wonder? For being so selfless? So nice? Because if god sees all, he is a perv who knows I like a good shoe.

So fun fact. I’m a super plain dresser. Black is my go to colour, but I do like a fun shoe. I’m no Emelda Marcos mind, but I take good care of my shoes, and I do love them. In fact the black suede boots I wore on Saturday night are 13 years old and have been reheeled twice lol! So I looked at the price tag and wondered if I’m worth it. The answer: fuck yeah I am!

I’m never taking them off!

Never. Ever. Everrrrrrrrrrr.

God is great!

Lollinggggggggg!
I've always wanted to try growing auto's. Thanks T, you're a gem.

Back
Top Bottom