Trala’s Tent

So I’ll do a proper dates and stuff update tomorrow. I’m half cut and I am still sitting in my uniform. It’s still 30 degrees and I need to get in that pool stat.

Mimmy, omg I love this plant so so much. And I think my clones are all fucked. I’ll no doubt sob about that tomorrow…but for today, I need to get some tunes on and dive into that pool.

Oh and thanks for the help, encouragement and friendship. I love you guys so much and I’m not just saying that coz I’m tipsy (Totes saying that coz Im tipsy lollllinggggg)

8C1D3CC8-5D9F-41F2-99D3-A2DDF54E37E6.jpeg

9317E6AC-2937-421E-A4C5-8D708CF376B7.jpeg
D89BB034-CA8C-47D2-96EC-0B807D0BA1D7.jpeg
0C7E45E4-5E18-44E1-8C2D-C5DD81679E55.jpeg
13EE7792-85AB-47ED-ADAC-B90CB4B7377F.jpeg
02463423-C3F2-4529-BA52-D0DB1EC349C7.jpeg
Love it T
Great share. Keep the faith with the clones, they bounce back.

You obviously haven't seen my DDA lately. :laughtwo: I often get crumbly leaves. I don't think it hurts the bud. I just break them off so my plant isn't so ugly.

IMG_5488 2.jpeg

I don't know why you're announcing she's dead. The photos actually show that you didn't throw Kimee Bee out so she's not dead. ;) (Have you ever seen the Monty Python "dead parrot" skit?)

Cal.mag

You obviously haven't seen my DDA lately. :laughtwo: I often get crumbly leaves. I don't think it hurts the bud. I just break them off so my plant isn't so ugly.

IMG_5488 2.jpeg

I don't know why you're announcing she's dead. The photos actually show that you didn't throw Kimee Bee out so she's not dead. ;) (Have you ever seen the Monty Python "dead parrot" skit?)

I haven't seen that for years! So funny those boyz! After a good chuckle I couldn't help see the direct parallel to american politics for the last 5 years! Oooh I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok!.....

@Trala

A condensate pump drains your dehumidifier automatically. You connect the drain hose to your dehumidifier, run it to the condensate pump and then run another hose to a drain, sump pump, etc. You will never have to drain your dehumidifier again.

The one above is what I use. It's awesome!
Oh thanks!

That would be fabulous. I will see what they have at Bunnings.

:)

IMG_5488 2.jpeg

Good morning Daisy Bird :)

My leaves totes weren’t like that. They were (i think) the sugar leaves.

When I got hope from work I clutched my pearls in horror, she looked soooooo half dead. I think the high temp coupled with the super low humidity dried her out like a dead dingos donger. Her popcorn buds crumbled under my touch.

This was not a deficiency, this was dying. Oh and I forgot to add, Berry had budrot. It’s just all turning to rubbish. I am struggling looking after so many plants with working so much. I think 2 flower and two veg would get me best results.

And thank fuck it’s Friday!

Oh and I’ve never seen Monty python

Good morning Daisy Bird :)

My leaves totes weren’t like that. They were (i think) the sugar leaves.

When I got hope from work I clutched my pearls in horror, she looked soooooo half dead. I think the high temp coupled with the super low humidity dried her out like a dead dingos donger. Her popcorn buds crumbled under my touch.

This was not a deficiency, this was dying. Oh and I forgot to add, Berry had budrot. It’s just all turning to rubbish. I am struggling looking after so many plants with working so much. I think 2 flower and two veg would get me best results.

And thank fuck it’s Friday!

Oh and I’ve never seen Monty python
Never seen Monty Python?! That makes ME clutch MY pearls!

Sounds like I need to put it on my tv bucket list.

Did you watch the video I posted?

Monte Python's Flying Circus played on Wednesday nights when I was in my teens. I'd make a run to my friend Mike's parents house where we'd sneak puffing a bone and watch it in his bedroom. It was like religion! Those boys were funny in their day. Goofy stuff,

The guys were always more into Monty Python than I was but Felonious could do this sketch perfectly:

Bin shoppin'?

No bin shopping.

Whad you buy?

Bought a piston engine.

A piston engine? How do you cook it?

You don't cook it, silly.

Well, you can't expect me to eat it raw!!!

Did you watch the video I posted?

The guys were always more into Monty Python than I was but Felonious could do this sketch perfectly:

Bin shoppin'?

No bin shopping.

Whad you buy?

Bought a piston engine.

A piston engine? How do you cook it?

You don't cook it, silly.

Well, you can't expect me to eat it raw!!!
Not the whole thing this morning but enough to get the jist. Just watched it now.

As a kid A Fish Called Wanda was my favourite movie and the dead parrot owner was in it, and I think the pet store owner was K-K-K-Ken’s coming to k-k-k-kill me!

Back
Top Bottom