Trala’s Tent

Im always off topic but here we go any way. At High school Australian History was taught by our Indonesian teacher. Thats a small reflection on how bad my public schooling was for the poverty poor kids like me.
Omg lollllllllll LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I still remember him calling them Ar-Bodg-E-Kness, even with a few there in my year level in attendance. Later I found out he got his Tattoos in prison over there, punishment for going awol in the Navy. But you know good enough for our school lmao.
L O L L I N G
Youngest got Dux this year, got Dads brains but a better education. Well I say Dads cause her mother never had any...I married a smart one in the end.
My boy is as smart as a box of rocks. I did a lot of drugs while pregnant so of course I blame myself lol. He does have some great qualities tho, he is as funny as fuck, and I mean funny. He is probably the kindest person I know. He is a good man. He is 32 this year, has always worked full time so I bred the welfare component out of my bloodline. He has turned out so well…. Despite me lol.

I’ve never married. I like to have a clear cut exit strategy. I’ve been shaggin the same fella for nearly twenny years. He goes alright I guess, but when it comes to us, he defs ain’t the smart one ;)

The speed of light is constant though, no need to calculate. Lololol. Everything offends someone now days. Personally I don’t care I’m wayyyyy over cancel culture it’s literally cancer.
I agree with you to a point. I mean just because your feelings are hurt and your sad doesn’t mean your right. I do however believe in accountability, listening and positive change.

I think the term “cancel culture” is very much overused and is a term that gets coined to sometimes try and excuse shocking behaviours and to avoid accountability.

I will use stars as my examples. To me what happened to Sharon Osbourne is cancel culture imo of course. But what happened to Harvey Weinstein is finally publicly acknowledging crimes and accountability.

In my country Australia Day has always been viewed by the majority of aborigines as a day of sadness and violence. It marks the day Australia was “discovered’ despite the fact it was already well lived in. It was the beginning for the destruction of culture, that for the most part is lost. Nearly every single native aboriginal person was killed in the state of Tasmania during this time. This is not an example of cancel culture to me. This is an example of acknowledging crimes and accountability. To move forward together sometimes a sorry and working together for a solution needs to be had.

Look at me, eyes open at 0500 and I’m already in serious discussions lol

Good morning Reave :)

Trala, have you thought about trying an autoflower? :cheesygrinsmiley:
What is this black magic you speak of?

Lol

Good morning Boobird :)

I know this sounds mental, but I like the veg to flower component, and I hate trying new things, so even if I struggle with the veg to flower component, I will avoid change coz I fear it.

#Diariesofanutter

I think you should put them into flower on Sunday. I'm planning on putting my Clementines into flower on Sunday, too.

On average, I veg for ~50 days and flower for ~80 days.
Good morning my little Canadian pancake with a side of bacon with sweet syrup :)

(What sort of land of freaks puts a honey like syrup on bacon)

Omg thank you.

Yup this is what I started to think, if I flip and plant seeds the same day my veg will run shorter than my flower. I need to stagger them more.

I will flip Sunday and plant seeds a month from Sunday.

I do like to flip on a Sunday. It’s just such a flip kind of day.

Good morning Team :)

My Merrie Bee is officially Day 21 of flower and do you know what that means?

OFF WITH HER PETTICOAT!

29767567-3D8B-4281-98C4-F5F633BAD417.jpeg

Let’s hope I don’t ruin her like I did with Mimmy :)

Oiiii bloke

Happy Australia Day for yesterday btw :)

I actually thought of you this morning. I chat to various people on my morning walk, I always walk in my hospital scrubs after a nightshift, the things random people ask/tell you when you’re in uniform is fucking cRaY but I digress, anyhoo this morning I was chatting to an old digger about his ant mounds - like you do - and as I set back off on my walk he waved and said “hooroo”. Made me so big smile. Bloke, we need to bring back the hooroo!

I think I will :)

Approx what age do you flower in days?

My brain just can’t formulate basic math atm. Im trying to work out when I need to plant my seeds. I think flower takes a bit longer than veg. Is that right?
WTF is a hooroo?

Hey @Trala, for what it's worth, I vegged for 62 days and then flipped, waited a week and started flower day 1. I'm now on flower day 51 and looks like it's going another week. Since sprout, I'm at about day 113

Hey @Trala, for what it's worth, I vegged for 62 days and then flipped, waited a week and started flower day 1. I'm now on flower day 51 and looks like it's going another week. Since sprout, I'm at about day 113
Hmmm interesting.

Do you have a perpetual aim?

Hmmm interesting.

Do you have a perpetual aim?
No, I wish. Only have one tent available at the moment. But if I did, I would be germinating every 2 -2.5months is my guess.

No, I wish. Only have one tent available at the moment. But if I did, I would be germinating every 2 -2.5months is my guess.
I’ll wait 14 days post Flippity doo dah of the Mimosa twins then. Merrie will be Week 5 by then and almost ready to get the fuck outta Dodge ;)

Right measure twice, cut once, cry none-ce.

It’s Day 21 and I’m on operation de-petticoat. I’m 96% my defol partner in crime always said 1/3 of the plant. Popcorn buds and branches that won’t sing with bud.

I have stuck a guide in the dirt. It’s prolly more 1/4. Less is always more… unless we are talking [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate content*].

Do you say yay or nay?

And I know I’ll prolly wreck her, but for this second, this plant is a fucking boss!

Those Peyote feels ❤️❤️❤️

7D40CDAF-316D-4CA5-B670-E8907B6518F8.jpeg

29EB4517-D112-47F0-AC65-9E584D093682.jpeg

This measurement is including the pot height.

ED1D1793-00F5-4D2D-9300-2CA588756F02.jpeg

I think I'd go about 2" farther up, because there's not much to remove below that line.
That's a Peyote Critical?
Here's what the buds should look at harvest time...PC is a real frosty strain...
This was mine from a couple years ago...she was a purty one...
Peyote Critical-frosty.JPG

I think I'd go about 2" farther up, because there's not much to remove below that line.
That's a Peyote Critical?
Here's what the buds should look at harvest time...PC is a real frosty strain...
This was mine from a couple years ago...she was a purty one...
Peyote Critical-frosty.JPG
Good morning C God :)

I got my ruler, 2 inches it is (or 5.08cm in proper measurements).

Yep she is :) she’s the one who leaks amber plant jizz when she’s nearly cooked! And I did lick it and it was sweet!

I’m going to get my trim on :)

PS I know you’re not a defol fan. ustinJa oodyGa would be so proud of you. Tell him I said hi ❤️

Omg! So excited. I think defol is one of my favourite things about flower. I love seeing a bit of leg :)

Defol done ✔️

I absolutely love the way plants look after a good haircut. I really don’t like how thick and dank that petticoat gets. Girls like to be able to feel that breeze tickling our legs on a hot summers day :)

This plant smells so lethal. She’s a bit too much if you don’t smoke to forget if you know what I mean. I will pay close attention to that glitter now. My goal is less lock on more rock on.

I measured thrice, cut once. Hope you all think I did ok.

E1951F56-0741-42D6-8C34-480FF04CDBED.jpeg

Time for me to embrace this single day off.

Hope you all have the best day/night ever.

Bye Felicia Hooroo for now Xo

L
Defol done ✔️

I absolutely love the way plants look after a good haircut. I really don’t like how thick and dank that petticoat gets. Girls like to be able to feel that breeze tickling our legs on a hot summers day :)

This plant smells so lethal. She’s a bit too much if you don’t smoke to forget if you know what I mean. I will pay close attention to that glitter now. My goal is less lock on more rock on.

I measured thrice, cut once. Hope you all think I did ok.

E1951F56-0741-42D6-8C34-480FF04CDBED.jpeg

Time for me to embrace this single day off.

Hope you all have the best day/night ever.

Bye Felicia Hooroo for now Xo
Looks perfect!

I agree with you to a point. I mean just because your feelings are hurt and your sad doesn’t mean your right. I do however believe in accountability, listening and positive change.

I think the term “cancel culture” is very much overused and is a term that gets coined to sometimes try and excuse shocking behaviours and to avoid accountability.

I will use stars as my examples. To me what happened to Sharon Osbourne is cancel culture imo of course. But what happened to Harvey Weinstein is finally publicly acknowledging crimes and accountability.

In my country Australia Day has always been viewed by the majority of aborigines as a day of sadness and violence. It marks the day Australia was “discovered’ despite the fact it was already well lived in. It was the beginning for the destruction of culture, that for the most part is lost. Nearly every single native aboriginal person was killed in the state of Tasmania during this time. This is not an example of cancel culture to me. This is an example of acknowledging crimes and accountability. To move forward together sometimes a sorry and working together for a solution needs to be had.

Look at me, eyes open at 0500 and I’m already in serious discussions lol

Good morning Reave :)
In grade school in America they legit teach us Australia was discovered because England put their criminals there. That was who was originally on your continent... Our education system is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom