Trala’s Tent

Omg it’s been a hot minute! I’ve missed this! For me the best thing about going away is coming home again. I know this is pathetic but… I’m so at my happiest self at home. My boyfriend, my dog, my plants and my music. That’s when my mind and body chillax. I’m like an introvert trapped inside an extroverts body lollling.

So @Carmen Ray I have done you a bit of a tutorial. I didn’t want to clutter your journal and you do get very good advice and help, but grow opinions are like arseholes in the fact everyone has one, and here’s mine lollling!

Beauty drives my grow style. Yield is secondary to me. For my heart to sing my plants must learn the melody. As you have seen Carhooking ™️ has changed the way I grow. Because my grow conditions are different and not as controlled coz I mix the sun with the light. I have been playing around with ideas on how to keep that CarCanopy. I don’t like my growth spilling over my 20L pots. I lift those pots many times through the day. I want them easy to pick up.

This is Greg. She lost her arms coz I’m a rushy Fucktard, so I’m working with a smaller frame. So my 4 main stems become my perimeter. Once they get to the outside of the pot, I crack, pull, and tie.

I tested this with growth point 1 and 2 last night. It worked so today I am torturing 3. The 4th arm isn’t quite where she needs to be to get cracked.

FBE49678-37A6-44B2-8697-856172245A5C.jpeg

#goal

C3ABA784-2C45-499D-8E3F-32D030312BA8.jpeg
6DDADAFF-2925-44E3-A7A4-326D107BD09F.jpeg
725A93CD-DEE2-4AF3-A54E-38987EA74BEC.jpeg

So there you have it. My opinion. Not saying it’s right, it’s just the way I like to train.

:)

So mini update.

Omg my June, the Acapulco Gold, she is a freaky Frankensteiny freak. She has grown a new head from her top point!

She is starting to grow arms so I started carhooking her last night. Her hands are like fucking dinner plates (they’re more entrée plates but I don’t like to let the truth get in the way of a good story..). She easily has the biggest leaves of all my plants. I staked her stem today coz it looked wobbly. I grow large framed plants, and June is proving to be no different. She has an X factor and I’m excited to watch her potential unfold.

PS I’m keeping the head.

EF90E330-C95A-4440-839B-6960D8B8186B.jpeg

Cleopatra and my little Justine are happy as.

F274FC90-DA9E-4C32-B124-0B199E805F4E.jpeg

I have everyone in the flower room till lights out at 6pm when the veggers will go back to the veg tent. It’s cold and wet here (again). The flower room is nice and toasty.

Cleo and Greg.

4AD1CE8F-3B9E-4292-8641-977737C49C03.jpeg

The Familam warm as toast under the faux sun

♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

25397ED1-EB3E-4C70-BF01-F3DB13299713.jpeg

I missed this so much :)

Hope you’re having the best day. Xo

So mini update.

Omg my June, the Acapulco Gold, she is a freaky Frankensteiny freak. She has grown a new head from her top point!

She is starting to grow arms so I started carhooking her last night. Her hands are like fucking dinner plates (they’re more entrée plates but I don’t like to let the truth get in the way of a good story..). She easily has the biggest leaves of all my plants. I staked her stem today coz it looked wobbly. I grow large framed plants, and June is proving to be no different. She has an X factor and I’m excited to watch her potential unfold.

PS I’m keeping the head.

I have everyone in the flower room till lights out at 6pm when the veggers will go back to the veg tent. It’s cold and wet here (again). The flower room is nice and toasty.

Cleo and Greg.

♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

Holy moley those leaves are huge!
Like a St. Bernard puppy - all paws!

Omg it’s been a hot minute! I’ve missed this! For me the best thing about going away is coming home again. I know this is pathetic but… I’m so at my happiest self at home. My boyfriend, my dog, my plants and my music. That’s when my mind and body chillax. I’m like an introvert trapped inside an extroverts body lollling.

So @Carmen Ray I have done you a bit of a tutorial. I didn’t want to clutter your journal and you do get very good advice and help, but grow opinions are like arseholes in the fact everyone has one, and here’s mine lollling!

Beauty drives my grow style. Yield is secondary to me. For my heart to sing my plants must learn the melody. As you have seen Carhooking ™️ has changed the way I grow. Because my grow conditions are different and not as controlled coz I mix the sun with the light. I have been playing around with ideas on how to keep that CarCanopy. I don’t like my growth spilling over my 20L pots. I lift those pots many times through the day. I want them easy to pick up.

This is Greg. She lost her arms coz I’m a rushy Fucktard, so I’m working with a smaller frame. So my 4 main stems become my perimeter. Once they get to the outside of the pot, I crack, pull, and tie.

I tested this with growth point 1 and 2 last night. It worked so today I am torturing 3. The 4th arm isn’t quite where she needs to be to get cracked.

FBE49678-37A6-44B2-8697-856172245A5C.jpeg

#goal

C3ABA784-2C45-499D-8E3F-32D030312BA8.jpeg
6DDADAFF-2925-44E3-A7A4-326D107BD09F.jpeg
725A93CD-DEE2-4AF3-A54E-38987EA74BEC.jpeg

So there you have it. My opinion. Not saying it’s right, it’s just the way I like to train.

:)
Thank you for doing the tutorial Tra. Supercropping no longer intimidates me quite so much! My plants have started with a different form from yours. I bent the stems instead of topping because I didn't want to add any extra veg time. I also pulled the lower branches outwards into the v-shapes that I have going now, with skeleton's completely exposed. I thought that I was trying to get the secondary branches to grow up into the canopy, but there is not going to be time for that I don't think. I have 9 days until flip. I will make use of bamboo sticks to tie off the supercropped branches if and when it looks that I'll be needing them. I will likely come back to you with questions when I am in process. :thanks:

So mini update.

PS I’m keeping the head.

Cleo and Greg.

♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

Hi Trala good explanation on the girls im going to try this on my next run. Good job.

Holy moley those leaves are huge!
Like a St. Bernard puppy - all paws!
It really is!

Like biggest leaf ever, the two of them are. When it comes time to remove them, I’m going to frame them.

Thank you for doing the tutorial Tra. Supercropping no longer intimidates me quite so much!
I learned accidentally that supercropping is good for the Coca-Cola’s. I was looking at Maya and nek minnut snap snap snap snap, four branches supercropped. Those areas grew much longer Coca-Cola’s. I don’t like the thought of breaking her arms, which is an oxymoron given the amount of arms I’ve completely torn off lollinggg.
My plants have started with a different form from yours. I bent the stems instead of topping because I didn't want to add any extra veg time. I also pulled the lower branches outwards into the v-shapes that I have going now, with skeleton's completely exposed.
It’s all about working out what works for you. That’s the beautiful thing about advice, you can take it or leave it. It has literally taken me 2 years to find a style of grow that suits my want.

I thought that I was trying to get the secondary branches to grow up into the canopy, but there is not going to be time for that I don't think. I have 9 days until flip. I will make use of bamboo sticks to tie off the supercropped branches if and when it looks that I'll be needing them.
Have you considered extending veg? I think the secret to a great flowering plant is a good strong mature veg plants. Im holding off flower on Greg because structurally she is not ready. Winter has slowed their growth.
I will likely come back to you with questions when I am in process. :thanks:
Carmen it feels so nice to be asked. Makes me realise how much I have learned here. And I feel so happy to be able to give something back.

Do you have an easy time getting seeds?

nek minnut snap snap snap snap, four branches supercropped.
:rofl:
Have you considered extending veg?
I wish! I can't. I'm also in winter and I have literally got the shortest window to flower before the days are too long. As it is, there is no guarantee that they won't try and reveg half way through flower. I don't have a dark room to extend their flower time, so that limits the veg time. This is a one off. I knew going in that these were the parameters.
Carmen it feels so nice to be asked. Makes me realise how much I have learned here. And I feel so happy to be able to give something back.
Well thank you Trala :)
Do you have an easy time getting seeds?
I do and I don't. We have a decent local seed supplier but everything is so expensive and I have had a couple of duds from them. I've been fortunate and I had a few gifts. I haven't tried ordering from overseas suppliers yet. What's it like getting hold of seed in Aussie? Are things starting to relax a bit there with the law, or is it still illegal a.f.?

I do and I don't. We have a decent local seed supplier but everything is so expensive and I have had a couple of duds from them. I've been fortunate and I had a few gifts. I haven't tried ordering from overseas suppliers yet. What's it like getting hold of seed in Aussie? Are things starting to relax a bit there with the law, or is it still illegal a.f.?
Still illegal af.

I was gifted some special seeds and I’d be happy to send you a couple.

Sunday Summary

Omg the weather here today is AMAZING! To bad I’m half dead battling the flu. Look it’s a mild cold but no one gives a fuck if you say you have a mild cold…

Cleo is showing the slightest yellow fleck on the end of her leaf tips. I’m not sure how long I have till we cut her throat. I have a few bottles of my old nutes. Should I add a little something something or leave her be? Her buds are pretty, but chodey as usual for me. And omg they stink, like bad, not good.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 114
Days in flower - 46

06D7F4A2-0D9F-4311-B64E-5F016391393B.jpeg

This little girl is on her way. She is officially vegging.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days to show new growth 35
Days in Veg 7

751413CD-6394-43E0-A41A-7DF54A576314.jpeg

Greg is finally taking shape and is prolly 2 weeks off Flippity Do Dah. Her colour is magnificent. I am currently working on bringing that inner growth upwards.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 64

DD1BBC37-46EA-48A9-9DC7-81A1C8347FD8.jpeg

Junie is going to be one to watch. Proud strong stem, finally showing some nice growth. She is going to be a big one. Because of my plant size I do wonder if I should top at node three rather than four. And omg what’s with the extra head she’s grown at the top site?

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 41

CC7E1873-C401-4F69-BDDB-00C62B01E1D2.jpeg

Justine has responded brilliantly to her possie in the flower room. She is currently working on node 4. Her colour is bang on but as you can see her growth is slow because of the cold.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 24

066AF823-01D4-41CA-8E61-DC0BA18A334C.jpeg

The Familam ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

453E0FD2-51E0-4A91-8E1E-4A7C008AB419.jpeg

Sunday Summary

Omg the weather here today is AMAZING! To bad I’m half dead battling the flu. Look it’s a mild cold but no one gives a fuck if you say you have a mild cold…

Cleo is showing the slightest yellow fleck on the end of her leaf tips. I’m not sure how long I have till we cut her throat. I have a few bottles of my old nutes. Should I add a little something something or leave her be? Her buds are pretty, but chodey as usual for me. And omg they stink, like bad, not good.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Days above ground - 114
Days in flower - 46

06D7F4A2-0D9F-4311-B64E-5F016391393B.jpeg

This little girl is on her way. She is officially vegging.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days to show new growth 35
Days in Veg 7

751413CD-6394-43E0-A41A-7DF54A576314.jpeg

Greg is finally taking shape and is prolly 2 weeks off Flippity Do Dah. Her colour is magnificent. I am currently working on bringing that inner growth upwards.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 64

DD1BBC37-46EA-48A9-9DC7-81A1C8347FD8.jpeg

Junie is going to be one to watch. Proud strong stem, finally showing some nice growth. She is going to be a big one. Because of my plant size I do wonder if I should top at node three rather than four. And omg what’s with the extra head she’s grown at the top site?

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 41

CC7E1873-C401-4F69-BDDB-00C62B01E1D2.jpeg

Justine has responded brilliantly to her possie in the flower room. She is currently working on node 4. Her colour is bang on but as you can see her growth is slow because of the cold.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 24

066AF823-01D4-41CA-8E61-DC0BA18A334C.jpeg

The Familam ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

453E0FD2-51E0-4A91-8E1E-4A7C008AB419.jpeg
Your plants are looking wonderful!
Odd that Cleo is stinky - bad. Is that typical for Wedding Cake? I grew two WC plants last year and they didn't smell hardly at all.

Back
Top Bottom